Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 125)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Redux zra holay holay
Redux zra holay holay

supna bethi jhoola jhoole
supna bethi swinging swinging

Redux zra holay holay

supna bethi post reading karey

Redux zra holay holay

supna typing a reply
supna typing a reply

Redux zra holay holay

supna posting a reply
supna posting a reply

Redux zra holay holay
Redux zra holay holay

holay (slow)

LOL and I am laughing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..Supna9tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Zuzana

Bye gals ... See you all tomorrow

</div>
<div>
Bye Zu Hug

Yeh Lucky kahaan gayi???ConfusedToday i didn't talk to her at allConfusedOuch

bye zu, riya lucky ayi lucky gayi :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52RiyaDuttatanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by laddoo598

Why is ASR, the dude who owns a freaking fashion house, ordering saris online? Uski khud ki company designer saris nahin banati kya? Ya phir the writers have forgotten the guy is supposed to be a fashion tycoon and all?ROFL

ghar ka murgi daal barabar..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvsmithasrk..mrinalini..sunflower52laddoo598tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by tanthya

There were few things I loved in this segment... One was the ardent desire of Arnav to win Khushi  on her terms than on his terms , although his  Tigerish instincts intrudes now and then but he swallows it and wants to please  Khushi  !!...The  second was the fact that he is not going to give any option to Khushi to exercise her decisions and that means that he will not allow her to leave ..It will be his decision that will be enforced and Khushi will have to accede to it...The third was the fact that Khushi indeed  accepted the gift despite  pretending to reject it  as we see her folding the sari. A sari which was  thrown down without  even opening a folding of it  ...

Now  we come to the crib part... For days many of us were hankering for a  monologue or a scene which will show Khushi's thought process ...today we finally got why she was behaving the way she was behaving ...  We  understood that Khushi did not want to celebrate cos the relations were angry, her sis life was  undergoing a brief turbulence  and that she could not smile  when the family was Unhappy !!...Ahh !! Th epitome of a selfless Girl  ...That is the picture that springs instantly to the mind  ...BUT THEN.. If  she was distressed by all the shenanigans that had happened  in RM  , WHY choose to celebrate at  all ?? WHY did she rush to GH and celebrate there  ??? That smacks of Hypocrisy !! ...Yes, A reasoning might be brought out that she did not want to the GH people to know the on-goings at  RM and wanted to keep them Happy n Snappy ... but  that does not cut Much ice for me   cos  had she wanted to, she could have called up the family and said that Arnav wanted her to celebrate it with him and she will be coming later to GH ...That would have embodied a thoughtful Girl !!  ..

The next segment that I loved was the one between Akash-Khushi, Payal-Khushi ... I really liked Akash in this segment... Akash comes from the office dog tired  , thirsty and starving when he is offered the refreshing water and some unwanted advice from Khushi ...To his eternal credit, Akash does not snap at her  nor put her down but  quietly listens to her and walks away..Had he wanted too , he could have shut Khushi up with few well chosen words  but he does not, his innate courtesy forbids him from being  churlish  ...The revival of Akash begins !! ...Akash leaves and  berates  Payal for  divulging their personal issues to Khushi , A disappointed Payal  takes it out on Khushi, reminding Khushi forcefully that  she is not just Khushi's sister, she is a wife , a DIL and Khushi better remember it ...The education of Khushi continues  but has she learnt her lesson in time, I do not think so  as she is again thinking of doing something but will it lead to her learning ..I certainly hope so..

Now comes the definer , the beacon  that lights the pathway of IP tracks...the past  and the Present connected here ...The scene between Anjali and Nani ...  I think it was the hair  !!.. Yes, That must be it ...the hair reminded me of  Rapunzel ..Rapunzel living all alone up above in the tower, cut off from the world , unaware of the world, naive , gullible, ..One day  she meets a prince  who charms her and sweeps her off the feet..they  co-habit   with the Prince always leaving her at the first light of dawn cos that is when  the Witch returns ..One day however the trickery of the prince is caught and he is banished from the tower by the  witch   while Rapunzel is left  to carry her pregnancy to full term , she eventually delivers  twins  ( A boy and a Girl)   ...The prince where he was , comes..reunites and  they live happily ever after !! ...Will this happen to Anjali or not..I don't know ... But Nani's comment that ..all the tangles are clearing  and everything is getting solved  shows that  the shroud that covered the past is being lifted , the tangled cobwebs will be cleared, truth will filter in , illuminating the murky past ...as is the dialogue of Anjali, Humein Sach janna Hai ..we are finally heading to the moment of truth !!..The truth that has its roots in the past .

Tanths loved this part Clap

sorry for late replyEmbarrassed 

Yeah i too felt the past is coming up but couldn't relate that to Shyam and Arnav's half brother...no wonder m estatic that Doodsie is backEmbarrassedBig smile

Thanxx Riya !!

koi Baat nahi , 

same here , I could never have connected it to Shyam ...To Anjali and Arnav obviously but Shyam  n Half brother..

Nareshkotasunflower52RiyaDutta

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Me back,  mes darlin..
What is served in the redux chat stall now??

Tummy , closet, fashion

So is fashion being discussed here at REDUX??ShockedD'ohI don't know what has gotten into me...It's raining heavily and all I can think of is Arshi Rain Romance!!Cry
Patience, my darling..u will get what u want .. Phoolan Devi 

Geetha agar tum kehthe hein thi im ready to believe

Nahi tho iss rain seq ki chakkar mein  I will start growing beard LOLLOLLOL
Beard Shocked.. I don't want to responsible for this.. Jaldi hi aayega

Nareshkota..mrinalini..tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
back from pet pooja; kya chal raha hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotatanthya

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
With time constraints I have read few posts.

@Bushra's, I was ROFL while reading your posts

@Doods & Tanthya, As usual superb. Thumbs Up

@others, Good job as well. 

Nareshkota..mrinalini..Arhimaniactanthya

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Why is ASR, the dude who owns a freaking fashion house, ordering saris online? Uski khud ki company designer saris nahin banati kya? Ya phir the writers have forgotten the guy is supposed to be a fashion tycoon and all?ROFL

The cv's are having ghjni syndrome. LOL

NareshkotaNina90trintringtanthya

Go to top