Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 124)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Girls !!Big smile

I guess More than the Crew and cast of IP, it is the Netizens who are  absolutely delighted by the show completing 300 episodes !! Big smile ...Wishing All the Happy Souls Many more months/years of  pleasurable watching Tongue..

Without further Ado, Let me begin  my inputs ... and if it is short  or incoherent  then please put it down the pleasantest Zinger  that I was given by Doods in the morning...I am still buzzing warmly in that cloud... I am sure  Many of you would have  connected that the Past is rearing up its head  and pretty soon we  will be delving into the past   after watching the  FB's and the reference to Sheesh Mahal..I am also positive that Many would have  connected it to Arnav/ Anjali and their father ...  But  to connect the dots and jump to Shyam and the Half Brother of Arnav !!  Wow !! ..That only Doodsie can Do  , Not just do but also show us  how to substantiate it  by presenting the  clues that were there right in front of our eyes ClapClap

The episode opened with Arnav still trying to woo Khushi  And Khushi refusing to play the game and making him jump the hoops ... we saw Arnav  very Valiantly try to curb his ASR'ishness and be  the   ' Chocolaty Pati '  of Khushi ...That Arnav is out of his depths is obvious ... He is  so much  caught in the middle that he is even clutching at the  helplines thrown by NK, the very man ASR loathes with all his  heart !!    ..Khushi's rejection irks hm and he goes away throwing the sari down ...Later we see Khushi  folding that sari and having a chat with her Mother , DM ...

There were few things I loved in this segment... One was the ardent desire of Arnav to win Khushi  on her terms than on his terms , although his  Tigerish instincts intrudes now and then but he swallows it and wants to please  Khushi  !!...The  second was the fact that he is not going to give any option to Khushi to exercise her decisions and that means that he will not allow her to leave ..It will be his decision that will be enforced and Khushi will have to accede to it...The third was the fact that Khushi indeed  accepted the gift despite  pretending to reject it  as we see her folding the sari. A sari which was  thrown down without  even opening a folding of it  ...

Now  we come to the crib part... For days many of us were hankering for a  monologue or a scene which will show Khushi's thought process ...today we finally got why she was behaving the way she was behaving ...  We  understood that Khushi did not want to celebrate cos the relations were angry, her sis life was  undergoing a brief turbulence  and that she could not smile  when the family was Unhappy !!...Ahh !! Th epitome of a selfless Girl  ...That is the picture that springs instantly to the mind  ...BUT THEN.. If  she was distressed by all the shenanigans that had happened  in RM  , WHY choose to celebrate at  all ?? WHY did she rush to GH and celebrate there  ??? That smacks of Hypocrisy !! ...Yes, A reasoning might be brought out that she did not want to the GH people to know the on-goings at  RM and wanted to keep them Happy n Snappy ... but  that does not cut Much ice for me   cos  had she wanted to, she could have called up the family and said that Arnav wanted her to celebrate it with him and she will be coming later to GH ...That would have embodied a thoughtful Girl !!  ..

The next segment that I loved was the one between Akash-Khushi, Payal-Khushi ... I really liked Akash in this segment... Akash comes from the office dog tired  , thirsty and starving when he is offered the refreshing water and some unwanted advice from Khushi ...To his eternal credit, Akash does not snap at her  nor put her down but  quietly listens to her and walks away..Had he wanted too , he could have shut Khushi up with few well chosen words  but he does not, his innate courtesy forbids him from being  churlish  ...The revival of Akash begins !! ...Akash leaves and  berates  Payal for  divulging their personal issues to Khushi , A disappointed Payal  takes it out on Khushi, reminding Khushi forcefully that  she is not just Khushi's sister, she is a wife , a DIL and Khushi better remember it ...The education of Khushi continues  but has she learnt her lesson in time, I do not think so  as she is again thinking of doing something but will it lead to her learning ..I certainly hope so..

Now comes the definer , the beacon  that lights the pathway of IP tracks...the past  and the Present connected here ...The scene between Anjali and Nani ...  I think it was the hair  !!.. Yes, That must be it ...the hair reminded me of  Rapunzel ..Rapunzel living all alone up above in the tower, cut off from the world , unaware of the world, naive , gullible, ..One day  she meets a prince  who charms her and sweeps her off the feet..they  co-habit   with the Prince always leaving her at the first light of dawn cos that is when  the Witch returns ..One day however the trickery of the prince is caught and he is banished from the tower by the  witch   while Rapunzel is left  to carry her pregnancy to full term , she eventually delivers  twins  ( A boy and a Girl)   ...The prince where he was , comes..reunites and  they live happily ever after !! ...Will this happen to Anjali or not..I don't know ... But Nani's comment that ..all the tangles are clearing  and everything is getting solved  shows that  the shroud that covered the past is being lifted , the tangled cobwebs will be cleared, truth will filter in , illuminating the murky past ...as is the dialogue of Anjali, Humein Sach janna Hai ..we are finally heading to the moment of truth !!..The truth that has its roots in the past .

Excellent post I always reading your analysis. You inspired me to write and the other reduxians as well.Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluvtrintringzooni.blue..mrinalini..tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Bye gals ... See you all tomorrow
Bye Zu Hug

Yeh Lucky kahaan gayi???Confused Today i didn't talk to her at allConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Ab me kya koi aur song sunaoo this redux going so fast mujhe dhakey lag rahe hain ;-(
Assalam o Alaikum salma
which post u talking about zra give me da link plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

BACK NOW, WHAT ARE THE LATEST?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sunflower52

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Why is ASR, the dude who owns a freaking fashion house, ordering saris online? Uski khud ki company designer saris nahin banati kya? Ya phir the writers have forgotten the guy is supposed to be a fashion tycoon and all?ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensunflower52trintringRiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by laddoo598

Sach mein yaar! Even Khushi got a new pair of shoes, but banda has been wearing that one pair of H shoes since the beginning of this show. Those tattered shoes look like they will fall apart any moment.

And yaar, its not hair gel, its parachute, or better yet, chameli ka tel. A lot of hair gel would need to be used to get that champu a look, and chindi chor PH knows the same effect can be achieved by a lot less amount of hair oil.
One Champu and another AnaarkaliConfusedLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotazooni.blueladdoo598

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

WOW to all the first pagers ..

I just loved reading ur inputs

@ Jhals..The poem like a haunting music which steals ur heart, heard distant..calling out to u  !!

@ Nia.. Loved to see it frm Khushi's POV 

@ Kops..Loved the journey

@ Appu ...3 couples and what a take u have given..loved to read it..

@ Sandy ; Haayi, Haayi..propah ASR phangurl bangayi !!

@ Bush ... I just spluttered the Chai I was drinking when I came to the Doggy Part ..m still grinning over that and the previous discussion we had regarding its opposing gender...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvLizzy2012sunflower52RiyaDuttaArhimaniac

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Twitpic from GH,lookslike that pink saree is Payaliya

pic.twitter.com/ndvW6gZ8

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluvsunflower52RiyaDuttatanthya

Go to top