Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 118)

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Nina90

Highly inconsistent Shwets...why did she reject the saree...she could just keep it away if she didnt want to wear it...that reaction was def to hurt Arnav..so why that monolgue...just doesnt make senseAngry

Or when she was folding it, she could have had another monologue berating herself for crossing the line with rejecting it; that would have shown justified remorse on her part.

Hi NinaBig smile...I know I want to see some remorse for rejecting his love ...its so unlike kushi rightOuch...I want to see a little bit gussa wala Arnie for rejecting his gift and she feeling bad

little Bit...Now I want A lot bit angrywala ASR who will give Khushi a wide berth and then  Khushi begins her manana WinkBig smileBig smile

i think we will see a latoo arnav soon .. karan's twit pic of the cake has a pink sari in it Wink

wow..the cake looks yummy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvRiyaDutta

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Highly inconsistent Shwets...why did she reject the saree...she could just keep it away if she didnt want to wear it...that reaction was def to hurt Arnav..so why that monolgue...just doesnt make senseAngry

Or when she was folding it, she could have had another monologue berating herself for crossing the line with rejecting it; that would have shown justified remorse on her part.

Hi NinaBig smile...I know I want to see some remorse for rejecting his love ...its so unlike kushi rightOuch...I want to see a little bit gussa wala Arnie for rejecting his gift and she feeling bad

little Bit...Now I want A lot bit angrywala ASR who will give Khushi a wide berth and then  Khushi begins her manana WinkBig smileBig smile

i think we will see a latoo arnav soon .. karan's twit pic of the cake has a pink sari in it Wink

Ruks, Link Please ??..not just lattoo Arnav but also a Lattoo Khushi...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvcool_tweetyLizzy2012trintringRiyaDutta

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

@Shweths u leaving??? see u later Hug

Khushi's monologue...mind it proper and justified monologues very much needed...sometimes her bipolar nature is very confusing!!

Multipolar Riya. Except for Lakshmi jee, every character in this show is multipolar.ROFL
ROFL...tanu .. Long time .. No see. How are u..?

Geets..Hug

Eggjam time rey. I miss you all..Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyLizzy2012..mrinalini..RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Shweths, I still don't see the tummy  ! Confused

Bump will happen when he attacks Anjai...just for that one shot.
And m so fed up with them making Khushi wear those cloths where she looks 3 months pregs!!!!

who has to look preganant doesnt look so but who has still not had her suhaagraat looks preggyROFL
great job costume designers..they need to be shotAngry

Zu...maby they are giving us the message that the wife of a fashion tycoon does not have any fashion sense? Nayi soch?Confused

After wooing her he should first give her some fashion lessonsLOL

Forget that, he needs to buy some new clothes for him before that. I wonder if all those shirts Barun used to wear before (Baby blue, I miss the baby blue delish one) were rented or what? Wahi brown, black, or purple chalta rehta hai. Its beyond pathetic.LOL
Yaar both the leads needs new cloths..pronto...wat izz dhis...multi millionaire and cloths ka yeh haal!!!

See Anji, NK, Akash and Payal and Co...har roz naye cloths!!!!!LOL

And BS plz cut ur hairTongue 

geetmaanluvcool_tweetyLizzy2012trintringladdoo598

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Khushi's monologue...mind it proper and justified monologues very much needed...sometimes her bipolar nature is very confusing!!

Multipolar Riya. Except for Lakshmi jee, every character in this show is multipolar.ROFL

i agree ...
if she cant see others sad.. how come she can see arnav sad. u know they should have shown khushi fake smiling an accepting his gift then having arnav catching her being sad... then do the bring a smile to her face to get her happy. 

or show clearly she was mad abt the contract thing.. justifying her coldness towards only arnav and his attempts. 

sunflower52Lizzy2012trintringRiyaDuttaladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Ruks, Link Please ??..not just lattoo Arnav but also a Lattoo Khushi...Big smile

I thought that was Payaliya's sari..LOL

Here you go Tanths,

http://lockerz.com/s/226346200

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..RiyaDutta

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Me back,  mes darlin..
What is served in the redux chat stall now??

Tummy , closet, fashion

So is fashion being discussed here at REDUX??ShockedD'ohI don't know what has gotten into me...It's raining heavily and all I can think of is Arshi Rain Romance!!Cry

Nina90abavicool_tweetyLizzy2012trintring

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Multipolar???ROFLROFL
OMG Tanu...missed uLOLLOLLOL

Yaar Laxshmi ji is normal hence left that madhouse and left in search of greener pastures ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetytrintringsunflower52laddoo598

Go to top