Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 114)

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Oh and Gautam Hegde needs to get off twitter too. This guy is a walking, talking PR disaster...ROFL

I was left scratching my head when he said that this show was always supposed to be didi ki saut, Arnav-AnJhali's relationship was the main aspect..Ermm then you lot sure didn't promote the show right, 'cause I don't remember seeing preliminary promo where AnJhali, or a brother-sister bond was even mentioned, before the show started.

I think this whole issue is coz arhi are getting all the importance in ipk, even the other actors are sidelines, the most dignified of the lot are arshad and sham,even deepali and akshya have complained feeble before for not given importance
When lalit moan quit arshad was bad mouthed like only lalit knew how to direct

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinegeetmaanluvcool_tweetytrintringTheFaerieQueenclarissajohntanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

How about a trip down memory lane?

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

19TH July 2011

We saw an emotional Arnav telling an ill and worried Anjali, how much she means to him. He informs his Di, that he is going to call up her husband and tell him that his crazy sister is ill.

We also saw the pragmatic and worldly wise Mami having doubts about the said Son-in-law's fidelity, only to be quietened by an angry Mama ji.

Arnav walks down the stairs to the hall, when the intercom rings'

The security informs him that Khushi madam has come to see him'

Her name evokes weird feelings in him' "Khushiii'?... send her in."

The door opens and Khushi steps in. she looks around to see Arnav standing on the stairs. Both look at each other. For a minute there is hesitation on Khushi's face; then we see determination- a determination to go ahead and finish what she had come there to do.

On Arnav's face, on the other hand we see discomfort, a discomfort born of guilt. The last time he saw her, she was unconscious. She had been trapped in a crumbling building, in danger' all because of his crazy temper.

Khushi advances inside. Arnav steps down and moves towards her.

Face to face, both hesitate a bit to initiate conversation. Mild fear mingled with anger and determination on Khushi's part. Guilt and relief on Arnav's'

Khushi adjusts her dupatta and the movement of her hand makes both of them notice the wound on her right wrist' an raging Goddess' an angry young man' a feisty confrontation in a crumbling building' a broken bangle' and a few tears'

Both remember the issue at hand. Tentatively, Arnav asks, "Tum' theek ho?" (I believe it is the first time he does so' and it has gone down in history as one of ASR's signature dialogues.)

This gives Khushi the reason to let loose her fury on his head' and she does so' and in style'.

"What did you say? 'Tum theek ho?' Only you can ask such a question! Only Arnav Singh Raizada can ask such a question after all that has happened! One minute! Nothing in your life happens just like that, does it? Whatever happens, you are responsible, aren't you?"

Arnav is about to speak, when she stops him' "Nahin, aaj hum bolenge!"

" As far as your question is concerned, yes, Mr. Raizada, I am alright at the moment. And in the next few minutes, I will be even better. Because I have made the decision to quit this job."

Whatever ASR was hoping for, it wasn't this. You could see that from his expression. Yes he always professed to get her to resign by hook or by crook. But when she finally did it, Arnav Singh Raizada found that he did not enjoy the victory as much as he thought he would. In fact he wasn't liking it one bit.

Khushi forages in her bag and takes out her resignation letter.

"Here is my resignation."

Arnav looks on in helpless anger' how dare this chit talk to me like that! How dare she quit! That is my privilege' to make her suffer' to test her limits' to keep her within my sight, within my reach'

But Khushi isn't done. She has a few further clarifications to make'

"Before you start attacking me on my status, dignity and self-respect, let me assure you that I am not quitting this job out of fear."

Aah!!! That really hurt her. Her voice is rising now, rising with every remembered insult, every festering wound inflicted by the man standing in front of her on her pride.

"I have always worked hard, and will continue to do so for life. But I am no servant. Correcting your name on thousands of papers, standing in the rain late at night parking cars, typing reports all night long and then bringing them to your house in the morning!"

Arnav lowers his eyes at that'.

Khushi continues'

"I did all these; and I did all these sincerely and quietly; because I knew I had signed a contract with you. But in my eyes, Khushi Kumari Gupta's name has more weightage than yours on that contract."

He looks up at the last line' he is again angry.

Lucknow express is on a roll'

"According to the contract, it was my duty to complete all my tasks and your right to assign me those tasks. But perhaps you forgot that with rights come responsibility' responsibility towards your employee. And the moment you stepped back from your resposibities, my duty and your rights, both came to an end."

Arnav is getting riled up, but he has no defence' so he remains quiet.

Khushi Kumari Gupta isn't finished yet'.

"Last night, I was trapped for a long while in there; I got the opportunity to think long and hard. And I have come to the conclusion that- TO HELL WITH YOU' AND TO HELL WITH YOUR JOB!!"

Arnav is shocked. Speechless, he lets her continue'

" I do not want to be associated with a man who can put deliberately put someone's life in danger. And don't think that I couldn't complete this contract, or that I am scared. This defeat is not mine, Mr. Raizada! It is yours! And you failed, Mr. Raizada! You failed miserably!"

And to top it all she called him a sore loser. "Aur aap haarte bahut bura hai Mr. Raizada!"

Ouch! That hurt big time!

"Because even after your failure, you are not accepting your fault."

Khushi is still not done yet'

"As it is, I have not come here to help you count your sins. I have come here just to tell you that as of now, I consider this contract null and void. Because I value my life more than either this contract and yourself. And my life is valued by my family' those who love me'

Not those who put my life in danger on purpose; and then dare ask me, 'Tum' theek ho?' so listen Mr. Raizada! I am alright! Not any thanks to you! But despite you, I am alright!"

Khushi's unleashed fury is witnessed by arnav's family members who are shocked. Mami is open-mouthed.

She ends it with a final burst of defiance'.

"Today I have come here to tell you that I am breaking this contract. Now you can do whatever you want to do!"

Arnav has been quiet; he has been patient; because he knew he was at fault here. But he has his limits' he has had enough! He advances towards Khushi' threat and fury in his demeanour'

Khushi steps back involuntarily, but musters some courage in the end and stands her ground.

Arnav grinds out, "Bol diya?"

He holds out a hand for her letter of resignation.

To which she retaliates, "Haan, bol diya!" after thrusting the letter into his hand.

Nani makes her presence felt. Khushi apologises for coming to the house on such an errand, but she had to do it so that this resignation is not taken as her defeat. She leaves'

Rabba Ve'

She turns and walks away. Both Arnav and Khushi are aware of a fleeting sense of disappointment that they won't be seeing each other again. She turns back at the door and they share an eyelock.

Anjali and Khushi share a conversation. Anjali applauds Khushi's courage and tries to tell her that Chotte is not all bad. Khushi refuses to be convinced.

On the way home, Khushi gets a call from Payal. Payal wants to know the details. A troubled Khushi defers telling her anything by saying that she will be home in a little while.

Shyam is happy to know that Khushi has resigned.

Buaji tries to find out personal details of Shyam. Shyam with great tact and cunning wriggles out of the situation.

Payal is worried about Khushi. Shyam promises to cheer Khushi up as soon as she is home.

Arnav is in his room staring at Khushi's resignation letter. Her departure from his life is not sitting well him. He crumples up the resignation letter and throws it away. He thinks of her at the photo-shoot.

Khushi walking dejectedly on the road, thinking of Arnav saving her from the speeding car and the rain hug.

Arnav thinks of pinning her to the water drum at the guest-house.

Khushi thinks of angrily pushing him at the guest-house.

Arnav remembers carrying her unconscious from the guest-house.

Both remember scenes from her outburst while handing over her resignation in the RM hall.

Those were the daysDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinetrintring..mrinalini..clarissajohn

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

Shweths, I still don't see the tummy  ! Confused

Bump will happen when he attacks Anjai...just for that one shot.
And m so fed up with them making Khushi wear those cloths where she looks 3 months pregs!!!!

ROFL

par kuch bhi kaho, she acts well [ DB] ...so I consciously avert my eyes away from the  flatboard and just   watch teh scene...

hehhee sachchi yaarLOLLOLLOL

Haan agree DB acts well!!!

But how can I not notice that chopping board waala tummy when she has started plating her saaris pallus like that since Snake was thrown outLOL

plating saree pallu..hint hint.next is tummy coming???LOLLOL
Tweety, we can always dreams...cant we???WinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinecool_tweetytrintringclarissajohn

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

sweethy's Hug Hug..

Its been a long time that i didn't read your comments recently Miss you Cry a lot ..

Kushi is an ustable charecterization till now in the IPK serial..her Charecterstics always changes according to TRP requriment or story wise..

they wanted to show her inttelegence they did at Kidnap drama..and again they want no proofs so everything gone ..

so i left thinking much about kushi these days LOL...ASR ko hi jalnedo ..hame kya Wink

Hi Luckvinder Hug

Yaar...this whole b'day fiasco and then Khushi's monologue yesterday has me wondering why the writers are making Khushi's character so confusing...I am just not able to understand her at this time...and neither are posts that are defending her making it sound better...

Anyway...logging off now...Bye Hug

Originally posted by Zuzana

Highly inconsistent Shwets...why did she reject the saree...she could just keep it away if she didnt want to wear it...that reaction was def to hurt Arnav..so why that monolgue...just doesnt make senseAngry

Zu Dear Hug

Yes na...first she rejected the sari, told him he cannot buy her a smile (she again took a dig at his money power indirectly)  Ouch, then she folded the sari,  saying those confusing words! Confused  I actually said  "What the..?!!" after that monologue LOL LOL
That was a first for me...LOL! 

Chalo Everyone...logging off...you all have a Good Day  Hug   Hug

Edited by sbk2 - 19 July 2012 at 3:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZuzanavasirajutrintringRiyaDuttatanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Zuzana

Highly inconsistent Shwets...why did she reject the saree...she could just keep it away if she didnt want to wear it...that reaction was def to hurt Arnav..so why that monolgue...just doesnt make senseAngry

Or when she was folding it, she could have had another monologue berating herself for crossing the line with rejecting it; that would have shown justified remorse on her part.

Hi NinaBig smile...I know I want to see some remorse for rejecting his love ...its so unlike kushi rightOuch...I want to see a little bit gussa wala Arnie for rejecting his gift and she feeling bad

yankasonshinenivedha84Nina90sbk2tanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

me too wanted to ask the same
May be at that Momment his Lust has taken over his revenge ..

and anjali is not becaming Preganat From last 3 years ..so Shyamu Motive is To destroy the family ..and  grab the Money of the raizada parivar which he thinks its his newphes Property
Nephew's property? It was earned by ASR isnt it? His nephew property would be Sheesh Mahal.. If he wanted to acquire the right ful property it should be Malik's..
Arrey Vi yarr may tho Darkness may teer mar rahi hu and you asking questions on that LOL...

see Shyamu natural thinking hai that he has to destroy Malik paarivar i e is ASR and anjali ..

tho after that the entire property is his newphew right Tongue

Oh yeah.. He is out to take revenge... and so it fits!!
But wont he be wondering if Arnav and Anjali and their family hate Malik somuch as well... the revenge would go out, only the need for acceptance for his nephew would prevail
Valid Point VI Big smile..By now Shyamu has to know how much raizada Parivar hates malik family..

But they hate their chacha and other family memmebers who thrown them out of their House and property ..

ASR and anjali never hated their parents..Nani is worried about  that ASR does have tha nature of his father which brought them to this stage ..
Lucky,

ASR and Anji and the whole parivar do not talk about his father... He hates him that is evident when Nani says everytime that he would go his father's way, that hurts him a lot!.. He talks about his mom only when he talks with kushi about stars... in memories also, he speaks only about his mom to Anji also... Will mom be proud of him .. not will his parents be proud of him...

So obviously he hates his father and his family...

Shyam would have guessed these two and their mom was equally tortured and betrayed like his sis and her son...
Vi,

i agree with you Big smile...

but the way shyamu has hate for ASR father..its not the same for ASR..he hated the way his father did  to his family.

oh yeah they may accept the kid if at all they know about him..and actually we dodn't know what happend ,may bhi nani the one who didn't want a najais kid..anything possible Vi..

shyamu may faced so many humiliations because of malik family which had made him like this..if at all ASR and Anjali wanted to accept but the badla of shyamu is not dead yet..
yeah the badla has to come yet, That is when shyam will realise that these two are equally angry too.. But these two are legitimate and his nephew is illegitimate.. that is also there.. Then there will be Nani or these two will also feel that Shyam's sis was the reason why his father went in the wrong way.. dialogue repetition !! then the actual game starts then finally acceptance..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinevasiraju

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

19TH July 2011

We saw an emotional Arnav telling an ill and worried Anjali, how much she means to him. He informs his Di, that he is going to call up her husband and tell him that his crazy sister is ill.

We also saw the pragmatic and worldly wise Mami having doubts about the said Son-in-law's fidelity, only to be quietened by an angry Mama ji.

The door opens and Khushi steps in. she looks around to see Arnav standing on the stairs. Both look at each other. For a minute there is hesitation on Khushi's face; then we see determination- a determination to go ahead and finish what she had come there to do.

On Arnav's face, on the other hand we see discomfort, a discomfort born of guilt. The last time he saw her, she was unconscious. She had been trapped in a crumbling building, in danger' all because of his crazy temper.

Face to face, both hesitate a bit to initiate conversation. Mild fear mingled with anger and determination on Khushi's part. Guilt and relief on Arnav's'

Khushi adjusts her dupatta and the movement of her hand makes both of them notice the wound on her right wrist' an raging Goddess' an angry young man' a feisty confrontation in a crumbling building' a broken bangle' and a few tears'

Both remember the issue at hand. Tentatively, Arnav asks, "Tum' theek ho?" (I believe it is the first time he does so' and it has gone down in history as one of ASR's signature dialogues.)

This gives Khushi the reason to let loose her fury on his head' and she does so' and in style'.

"What did you say? 'Tum theek ho?' Only you can ask such a question! Only Arnav Singh Raizada can ask such a question after all that has happened! One minute! Nothing in your life happens just like that, does it? Whatever happens, you are responsible, aren't you?"

" As far as your question is concerned, yes, Mr. Raizada, I am alright at the moment. And in the next few minutes, I will be even better. Because I have made the decision to quit this job."

Whatever ASR was hoping for, it wasn't this. You could see that from his expression. Yes he always professed to get her to resign by hook or by crook. But when she finally did it, Arnav Singh Raizada found that he did not enjoy the victory as much as he thought he would. In fact he wasn't liking it one bit.

Arnav looks on in helpless anger' how dare this chit talk to me like that! How dare she quit! That is my privilege' to make her suffer' to test her limits' to keep her within my sight, within my reach'

"Before you start attacking me on my status, dignity and self-respect, let me assure you that I am not quitting this job out of fear."

Aah!!! That really hurt her. Her voice is rising now, rising with every remembered insult, every festering wound inflicted by the man standing in front of her on her pride.

"I have always worked hard, and will continue to do so for life. But I am no servant. Correcting your name on thousands of papers, standing in the rain late at night parking cars, typing reports all night long and then bringing them to your house in the morning!"

Khushi continues'

"I did all these; and I did all these sincerely and quietly; because I knew I had signed a contract with you. But in my eyes, Khushi Kumari Gupta's name has more weightage than yours on that contract."

"According to the contract, it was my duty to complete all my tasks and your right to assign me those tasks. But perhaps you forgot that with rights come responsibility' responsibility towards your employee. And the moment you stepped back from your resposibities, my duty and your rights, both came to an end."

"Last night, I was trapped for a long while in there; I got the opportunity to think long and hard. And I have come to the conclusion that- TO HELL WITH YOU' AND TO HELL WITH YOUR JOB!!"

" I do not want to be associated with a man who can put deliberately put someone's life in danger. And don't think that I couldn't complete this contract, or that I am scared. This defeat is not mine, Mr. Raizada! It is yours! And you failed, Mr. Raizada! You failed miserably!"

And to top it all she called him a sore loser. "Aur aap haarte bahut bura hai Mr. Raizada!"

"As it is, I have not come here to help you count your sins. I have come here just to tell you that as of now, I consider this contract null and void. Because I value my life more than either this contract and yourself. And my life is valued by my family' those who love me'

Not those who put my life in danger on purpose; and then dare ask me, 'Tum' theek ho?' so listen Mr. Raizada! I am alright! Not any thanks to you! But despite you, I am alright!"

Khushi's unleashed fury is witnessed by arnav's family members who are shocked. Mami is open-mouthed.

"Today I have come here to tell you that I am breaking this contract. Now you can do whatever you want to do!"

Arnav has been quiet; he has been patient; because he knew he was at fault here. But he has his limits' he has had enough! He advances towards Khushi' threat and fury in his demeanour'

Khushi steps back involuntarily, but musters some courage in the end and stands her ground.

To which she retaliates, "Haan, bol diya!" after thrusting the letter into his hand.

Nani makes her presence felt. Khushi apologises for coming to the house on such an errand, but she had to do it so that this resignation is not taken as her defeat. She leaves'

Rabba Ve'

She turns and walks away. Both Arnav and Khushi are aware of a fleeting sense of disappointment that they won't be seeing each other again. She turns back at the door and they share an eyelock.

Anjali and Khushi share a conversation. Anjali applauds Khushi's courage and tries to tell her that Chotte is not all bad. Khushi refuses to be convinced.

On the way home, Khushi gets a call from Payal. Payal wants to know the details. A troubled Khushi defers telling her anything by saying that she will be home in a little while.

Buaji tries to find out personal details of Shyam. Shyam with great tact and cunning wriggles out of the situation.

Payal is worried about Khushi. Shyam promises to cheer Khushi up as soon as she is home.

Arnav is in his room staring at Khushi's resignation letter. Her departure from his life is not sitting well him. He crumples up the resignation letter and throws it away. He thinks of her at the photo-shoot.

Khushi walking dejectedly on the road, thinking of Arnav saving her from the speeding car and the rain hug.

Both remember scenes from her outburst while handing over her resignation in the RM hall.

Wow I want that khushi and asr back now. MUmmyyy Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesusan7tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

19TH July 2011

Khushi continues'

Rabba Ve'

I was missing this a lot, Appu.. am a fan of ur This  day, That year Big smile

sonshinenivedha84vasirajutrintringsusan7clarissajohn

Go to top