Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 111)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sbk2

OMG!!!

Doodsy posted today Dancing   Dancing

So good to read your post Doodsy...loved your interpretation of the entire episode...would have never thought of it!

Shyam being connected to their past is something that did cross my mind, but I thought he had some dushmani with Arnav due to their fathers...

Anyway..I do hope they show something along the lines of what you have written...its brilliant!

Missed you Doodsy!

Sathu Dear:  Read your analysis of the episode and I totally agree with your opinion on Khushi in yesterday's episode...

Loved your post as well!! 

Sleeping Beauty !!!Shocked

You agreed with me  on YOUR Khushi !! * Help Me, I am going to faint **

Hug
Thanxx a bunch.. Jaana ...M seeing u after so many days ...

Yes...dekho na...kya din aa gaye!

Of all the people, today I am mad at Khushi...her monologue and demeanor towards Arnav is puzzling me a lot...had she been upset with him after he yelled at her and later for bringing up the contract, I would have definitely cheered for her.

But with this whole b'day outburst, I just could not connect with her behavior...I mean she accepted gifts from Payal and NK, gave laddoos to everyone at RM, was happy when she saw the decorations...
So her monologue about not being able to feel happy because of the ongoing tension in the house just did not go down well with me.

Plus, she herself said she's not angry with Arnav...then why the grumpy and sullen attitude and rejecting the sari like that?

He did wish her later and she was overwhelmed...what happened after that?!

If she is upset with the contract thing, howcome she was normal with Arnav when she was discussing the price of her jhola and the designer bag?
Why did she accept the gift at GH in the first place?!

Arggghhh!!!

Highly inconsistent Shwets...why did she reject the saree...she could just keep it away if she didnt want to wear it...that reaction was def to hurt Arnav..so why that monolgue...just doesnt make senseAngry

Or when she was folding it, she could have had another monologue berating herself for crossing the line with rejecting it; that would have shown justified remorse on her part.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinegeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenZuzanavasirajutrintringsbk2tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Shweths, I still don't see the tummy  ! Confused

Bump will happen when he attacks Anjai...just for that one shot.
And m so fed up with them making Khushi wear those cloths where she looks 3 months pregs!!!!

who has to look preganant doesnt look so but who has still not had her suhaagraat looks preggyROFL
great job costume designers..they need to be shotAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineTheFaerieQueentrintringRiyaDutta

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

LOL yersterday when ASR was describing Their Journey ..i am so laughing on NK ..

he said right their is no romance at all..Pura thriller and Crime story hai Arhi ka LOL

Okay hate me for thisOuch though I found the scene funny, Somehow I figured when he would recount his story he would be more piognant about it we still fall in love with each other despite all thatConfused
i thought the same thing shwetha..but they wanted to show it in funny way..i exepected some sadness at his face  when he said all those things..and yet to think that they are so different still why they love eachother..but they ended it in funny way Confused

NA re..they were showing what attracted Arnav to Khushi  ..the focus was on the  trait that attracted him and not the events  or the actions therein ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesg08nivedha84Nina90trintringvasirajuTheFaerieQueenZuzanasbk2RiyaDutta

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by srijaaa127

Wow tanthya beautiful analysis... Clap
U have described the khushi part perfectly... Loved it tanths...
I loved d episode... OMG arnav is just treat to watch...
Waiting for today's episode

Thank You, Sri ..

Am seeing u after many days..Hope all is well

I loved Arnav-NK combo ... in fact they are fast becoming my fav jodi even more than Arnav-Khushi

me too waiting for the epi but with terror Smile

same here sathya me too ... In trailer Terror

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZuzanaTheFaerieQueenRiyaDuttatanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Nina90

Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..Geek

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Laddoo, in the video she seemed more gloating than affected, to me. She's reveling in all the sunshine she's getting good/bad and the way she's fussing can clearly be seen!

And she cudn't even do it alone, she had to get Dogra in for supportBig smile

I am telling you Dogra should start charging 4 lions and have a Training workshop on PR for these people.

Look at Abhaas, Barun, Sanaya...They have been bashed left right and centre and how they have handled it.Clap

Ditto! Abhaas toh probably got the nastiest fan mails possible, Barun too was ripped to shreds when he chose to do the movie, but none of Barun, Sanaya, or Abhaas lashed out at fans even if they were disheartened by the commotion. Now that is professionalism. If you are working in the showbiz, you honestly cannot accept people to love you all the time, criticism is an integral part of it all too.

And I think now I respect Barun and Sanaya's decision to stay away from social mediaClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsonshinegeetmaanluvNina90trintringvasirajuZuzanaclarissajohnRiyaDuttaladdoo598tanthya

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by srijaaa127

Wow tanthya beautiful analysis... Clap
U have described the khushi part perfectly... Loved it tanths...
I loved d episode... OMG arnav is just treat to watch...
Waiting for today's episode

Thank You, Sri  ..

Am seeing u after many days..Hope all is well

I loved Arnav-NK combo ...  in fact they are fast becoming  my fav jodi  even more than Arnav-Khushi

me too waiting for the epi but with terror Smile

Remember the episode ASR told ...Khushi and NK half pagal and dumbest!! Oh ASR how many words you are gonna eat!! 

geetmaanluvZuzanavasirajuclarissajohntanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonshineZuzanatrintringRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..Geek

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Laddoo, in the video she seemed more gloating than affected, to me. She's reveling in all the sunshine she's getting good/bad and the way she's fussing can clearly be seen!

so right she looks like she is gloating ... sanaya n  looks dull an quite. db has nicely secured her self as second to arhi. or almost equal. 

Even Akshay's support seemed half hearted to me; like 'mujhe is video main kyon la rahi ho?' types

i  agree. sanaya looked upset in the videos that day..she is usally all smiles an laughs. i think she figured out that DB will be is getting some of her screen time. barun is not effected much cuz he gets to do scenes with anjali anywaz. 

and tant i think the outrage in the main forum is due to DB saying she was to be the lead.. something like that. 

She said THAT !! Shocked

Did she?! I didn't catch that!
What video are you people talking about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Go to top