Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 107)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..Geek

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Laddoo, in the video she seemed more gloating than affected, to me. She's reveling in all the sunshine she's getting good/bad and the way she's fussing can clearly be seen!

so right she looks like she is gloating ... sanaya n  looks dull an quite. db has nicely secured her self as second to arhi. or almost equal. 

Even Akshay's support seemed half hearted to me; like 'mujhe is video main kyon la rahi ho?' types

i  agree. sanaya looked upset in the videos that day..she is usally all smiles an laughs. i think she figured out that DB will be is getting some of her screen time. barun is not effected much cuz he gets to do scenes with anjali anywaz. 

and tant i think the outrage in the main forum is due to DB saying she was to be the lead.. something like that. 

She said THAT !! Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sonshineZuzanaTheFaerieQueentrintringclarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102576
</div>
<div>
Hayee mera snakewa

Assalam o Alaikum shami :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZuzanaclarissajohn

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineNina90cool_tweetytrintringZuzanaTheFaerieQueenvasiraju

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..Geek

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Laddoo, in the video she seemed more gloating than affected, to me. She's reveling in all the sunshine she's getting good/bad and the way she's fussing can clearly be seen!

And she cudn't even do it alone, she had to get Dogra in for supportBig smile

I am telling you Dogra should start charging 4 lions and have a Training workshop on PR for these people.

Look at Abhaas, Barun, Sanaya...They have been bashed left right and centre and how they have handled it.Clap

Ditto! Abhaas toh probably got the nastiest fan mails possible, Barun too was ripped to shreds when he chose to do the movie, but none of Barun, Sanaya, or Abhaas lashed out at fans even if they were disheartened by the commotion. Now that is professionalism. If you are working in the showbiz, you honestly cannot accept people to love you all the time, criticism is an integral part of it all too.

sonshinegeetmaanluvNina90trintringTheFaerieQueenclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102576
</div>
<div>
Hayee mera snakewa

Assalam o Alaikum shami :-)
Waalikum salam suppu Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Good morning ladies...Hug

will be joining in after reading a first few pages Embarrassed

sonshinenivedha84Nina90trintringRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonshineZuzanatrintringRiyaDuttaclarissajohnsbk2

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Hi.

so right she looks like she is gloating ... sanaya n  looks dull an quite. db has nicely secured her self as second to arhi. or almost equal. 

Even Akshay's support seemed half hearted to me; like 'mujhe is video main kyon la rahi ho?' types

i  agree. sanaya looked upset in the videos that day..she is usally all smiles an laughs. i think she figured out that DB will be is getting some of her screen time. barun is not effected much cuz he gets to do scenes with anjali anywaz. 

and tant i think the outrage in the main forum is due to DB saying she was to be the lead.. something like that. 

She said THAT !! Shocked
Hey she said so OMG then tho pakka unde bhejne padenge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine

Go to top