Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 105)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Zu, I feel Akash is such a guy who will believe the truth when he see the proof himself...and he trusts his Bhai and for him Bhai can never go wrong..so when his Bhai said Shyam should go out even if he was hesitant but he didn't stop...he saw how Arnav supported Khushi and he heard Khushi's, NK's, Payal's and Mamiji's comments too!!!!

But the thing is he loves hi Di very much...and Payal and Khushi hiding the truth led to all these uproar in his Di's life..so its justified for him to be angry with Payal and give the silent treatment to Khushi!!!

Riya, I think he believed Arnav when Shyam mentioned Payal kept quiet cos she wanted to get married in a big family. Then he knew Shyam was lying cos Payal what rejected him 3 times before saying yes and she called it off just a day before wedding.

We needed FBs for that, ArshadAngry
Exactly...he is angry, hurt coz he feels Payal didn't share such an imp thing with him...and now also she is being Khushi's sister and not his wifey or Raizada DIL...

i know the second one is not a good reason but he is angry...so woh TIL ka TAAD banayega hi...

Why we are not getting some valid FBsOuch so that viewers are able to understand wat is happening or why!!!

We didn't get any FB for when Arnav was kidnapped or why he said ILU to Khushi...or why Khushi came into RM alone and lit the fire alone!!!!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineTheFaerieQueentrintringShwetha!

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..Geek

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Tanu  Hi

I did not watch it..just read tidbits here n there  ... You tell me what the  brouhaha was about..I suddenly saw Anti n Pro  DB posts here in IF...after that

Tanths, I just logged on to the forum and saw everyone hating on DB and how she can't be a lead (I am still lost here, did anyone from the PH, Hegde perhaps, say anything about AnJhali being a lead), and how Sanaya should her put her foot down and all. So I went and watched the interview and it was seriously off putting for me. Akshay and Daljeet were both asking fans to stay within their limits and stop sending Daljeet hate mails. Daljeet was trying to justify AnJhali's stance, and talking about how if she went through what AnJhali did, she would be pretty pissed if someone was celebrating their birthday in her house, the very next day. Fair enough. But then she kept going on and on about how its just a show, people need to chill, and look at things from every character's POV blah blah blah. She was quite cool when these same fans bombarded her with requests asking to stay, and now a little criticism and she starts whining? Ajeeb.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshinegeetmaanluvNina90vasirajuTheFaerieQueenclarissajohnShwetha!

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Riya: I said na jaanay kitnay, vocal bak bak walay toh hum log hain, Silent na jaanay kitnay hain naLOL
Shwetha, yaar woh toh hain LOL
Ab hum log kya karein aadat se majboor!!!LOL

@Bye Doodsie cu tom!!!!Big smile
and @someone: dont SHOOT her...even if she begs or threatensLOL

Goli maarna hai toh GEMS say maaro...Green wala GemsROFL
I lub GEMSEmbarrassed Green,blue and Red waala phir ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

cool_tweetysonshineShwetha!

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Nareshkota

But why should he be angry on kushi for that...she is not obliged to tell him...why is he so angry on kushi that he has stopped calling her kushiji and yesterday he talked abt her in singular ...
so thats confusing meConfused

Hi Lucky and SulBig smile

She didn't confide in him to save his brother's life.. that's his problem..

Hi Naresh talking to you for the first timeBig smile...I never knew we had a man amongst usEmbarrassed

I would love if Akash really feels that..but didnt Arnav say that kidnappers had asked her not to say this to anyoneConfused

[/QUOTE]

Hi Zuzana, yes Arnav said that but you can't get over that within seconds it's the life of that brother whom you follow and love the most..

All the fiasco has happened but he couldn't open his mouth in favor of anything.. Right now he is feeling as an outsider completely So he is angry..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZuzanaTheFaerieQueenShwetha!RiyaDutta

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineNina90cool_tweetytrintringZuzanaTheFaerieQueensbk2RiyaDutta

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doodleberry

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">I am kunphused ... a bit ... who is Mom and who is Dad ... it keeps on changing ...</font>
<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">but OOO MMM GGGEEE</font>ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Tum donon interchangeable ho

Irreplaceable Nahin, Mind itEmbarrassed

Doods, sathya is kind , polite u too but she soft type personality like a hen she collect n gives us a place n hide us under da redux wings so she is Mom.
N u r agressive arrogant attal in ur decision like all abbas so u r Dad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasonshineZuzanaShwetha!clarissajohnsusan7

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Arre yar speed kuch kam kyon nahi kar lete like gul did with ipk.

Ok who all felt weird seeing asr in cup board.

Hath updar karo and give reasons.

sonshinecool_tweetyShwetha!

Go to top