Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 102)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..Geek

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Laddoo, in the video she seemed more gloating than affected, to me. She's reveling in all the sunshine she's getting good/bad and the way she's fussing can clearly be seen!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenvasirajuRiyaDuttaclarissajohnladdoo598Shwetha!tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

me too wanted to ask the same
May be at that Momment his Lust has taken over his revenge ..

and anjali is not becaming Preganat From last 3 years ..so Shyamu Motive is To destroy the family ..and  grab the Money of the raizada parivar which he thinks its his newphes Property
Nephew's property? It was earned by ASR isnt it? His nephew property would be Sheesh Mahal.. If he wanted to acquire the right ful property it should be Malik's..
Arrey Vi yarr may tho Darkness may teer mar rahi hu and you asking questions on that LOL...

see Shyamu natural thinking hai that he has to destroy Malik paarivar i e is ASR and anjali ..

tho after that the entire property is his newphew right Tongue

Oh yeah.. He is out to take revenge... and so it fits!!
But wont he be wondering if Arnav and Anjali and their family hate Malik somuch as well... the revenge would go out, only the need for acceptance for his nephew would prevail
Valid Point VI Big smile..By now Shyamu has to know how much raizada Parivar hates malik family..

But they hate their chacha and other family memmebers who thrown them out of their House and property ..

ASR and anjali never hated their parents..Nani is worried about  that ASR does have the nature of his father which brought them to this stage ..

Edited by vasiraju - 19 July 2012 at 3:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyRiyaDuttaShwetha!tanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Doods,

Why the sudden change of track, Shyam revelation got them a TRP high .. had they sustained with getting evidence against him , trying to prove him blackguard .. then too TRP would have been level..so why the sudden switch to  Past ??

sorry to butt in..

but I thnk, IPK needs strong story line for their show to run for atleast another year!!
shyam revealation over.. gathering proof etc will nt create s strong story base!
the CVs need to please the SP pplz and give them their future plan

What if they had shown that gathering proof from this side and Shyam methodically destroying it n frustrating them and all the while  creating a route  towards Anjali/wealth

Story is not heading that way.. and they never trying to plan it that way as well.. For once that would have been a bit more drag.. because Shyam's entire truth should come out...

Ohh..I never said story is heading that way Big smile  ..I am wondering what if it had headed that way  ...

It would have had they not had to bring in the past.. The relevance of Past is needed now to make Shyam a positive villain..and bring him back..
Shyam as an anti hero would be a delight to watch.. a wronged man! seeking revenge... wow!!
Shyam and Arnav fighting like equals in righteousness!

Poor Akaash.. sidelined again.. If Akaash also starts fighting for screen space then how will the story move?

Akaash wil be the head of RM saving the ladies of Rm with Arnav and Shyam facing off in the battle ground.. and AKAASH restricitng shyam from entering into the house hold..

vasirajuRiyaDuttaclarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..Geek

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Tanu  Hi

I did not watch it..just read tidbits here n there  ... You tell me what the  brouhaha was about..I suddenly saw Anti n Pro  DB posts here in IF...after that

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetygeetmaanluvZuzanatrintringvasirajuShwetha!RiyaDuttaclarissajohnladdoo598

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok as doodsy and  tanth  and oath lovely updaters are here im here with same kostin again

Why they are not showing the sleeping arrangements even if they sleep two corners. Us ek nazara hi kafi tha LOL

The Moment they do that Shami..The next demand will come as to WHY Arnav is not sleeping close to Khushi , WHY he is not keeping her in his arms and there will be a never ending WHY's ...hence  they are playing it reasonably ...

But they suitably modified the bedBig smile chota ho gaya hai...LOL
Chalo uthna tho kiya but that king sized bed was the good one. There was more space to roll over which they should have utilized later.  LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaShwetha!RiyaDutta

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cool_tweetyZuzanaTheFaerieQueenRiyaDuttatanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by redwine1

Dancing

<font color="#cc00ff">ohhh now i got why he is close in a closet... he karing his haadain paaarrr...Shocked</font><font color="#cc00ff"> means ASR banney chala khushi...khushi khushi...Wink</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Supna dekho woh ASR tab tak aisa karega jab tak tum uss pe koi shaandaar Poem na likho .. sab pe likhti ho usspe nahi .. bechara .. khushi nahi tumhara attention catch karne ki koshish mein laga hua hai ...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Par meri pyaari behno ... sab se pahle .. Congrats ..kheechte kheechte we reached 300 .. & i personally got a gift from GUL ..</font>
<font color="#0000ff">yesterday after a gap of<font color="#ff0000"> 66 days</font><font color="#0000ff"> we got Mr. Aranv Singh Raizada to say " <font color="#ff0000">WHAT THE </font>"</font></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">For me the episode ended there & then i just partiedWink</font>

PartyPartyDancing
[/QUOTE]
Winey when ASR Uttered those WHAT THEWink ,the first thing came to my mind was U,Lo winey Gul ne teri sun liLOL and what a perfect day forWHAT THE to make a comeback.
[/QUOTE]
RUBY o RUBY kahan ho tum doobi kahin WHAT THE ! K samundar sea me tou gumm nahi ho gayeen. I wrote 3 or 2 poems on arnav n writing an other but it nt complete yet anjali kisi aur k lye mood ban ne hi nahi deti . Me dukhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Party Party Party - for me its double celebration for 300th epi as well as seeing posts of
Tants & Doods the guru ji's of Redux !
Thank you guys for making the Redux what it is Hug

As I rushed to open the Redux  quickly to read through all the posts and surprise & v.happy to see Doods post !!! welcome back & thank you for coming back Doods Big smile
 My eyes were wide open and also start to  cringe  thinking of my cells which seems to be not working regarding the thought process of IPK.  ShockedOuch
But I am happy to  leave it to the reduxians with wow factors to do the  wonderful work they normally  do  !!Big smile

P.s - I just have to rush through & had only the chance to read through the 1st page -Jhalak ,Nia ,Sandhya ,Bush,Chani & Appu - Loved it guys !!!!Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyvasirajuShwetha!tanthya

Go to top