Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats to Reduxians on having both Doods' and Satya's posts on first page... after such a long time ... cast and crew of IPK may or may not be in the mood to celebrate but Reduxians do have a valid reason ...on the 300th Episode...that is ...
 Grand Re-entry of Redux Stalwarts ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sree07

πŸ˜† BS was looking so cute and adorable. ASR reaction pata nahin
But it seems all the ASR phangirls are downπŸ˜•

He is more ASRish than those Kidnapping days..He's still in his character...But I've always said that too much of role-reversal can be dangerous😲
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Not me  but then later I thought why react, Sathu..let the scene complete and after that U decide whether U want to strangle/stab/shoot Arshad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Tanths, you mean to say either way the scene plays out AK toh gaya kaam se?πŸ˜†
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

Not me  but then later I thought why react, Sathu..let the scene complete and after that U decide whether U want to strangle/stab/shoot Arshad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Oh ho... these phangurls... The moment ASR shouts and manhandles khushi they say its sexy.
When bitwa is showing some normal human being emotions they say ASR character is killed  After closet scene i think i have to adopt AK as well. Don't you date touch my baby πŸ˜†
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampin

Bechari Anjali; itni ansoon bahi itni Pooja aur Aarti ki lekin ye kya? Bas nose twitching karke Shyam ne saare support pa li?😲

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello & Hugs,,,
all excited for Arnav in d wardrobe???😲
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">hello my chicly .. why o why so late reply ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Bye Shami ...πŸ€—</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Hi LuckyπŸ€—</font>

ruby mujhe nazar hi nahi aya tha i think stomach empty honay k karan check page 94 video n 102 reply.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Congrats to Reduxians on having both Doods' and Satya's posts on first page... after such a long time ... cast and crew of IPK are not in the mood to celebrate but Reduxians do have a valid reason ...on the 300th Episode...that is ...

Grand Re-entry of Redux Stalwarts ...

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swapna08

Waiting for today episode

We all are waiting for ASR to come out of the 'closet'!!πŸ˜†
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nia.D

Sree baby!! πŸ€— was just logging out when i saw this... me with you! I am waiting eagerly for Arnav's antics πŸ˜ƒ for me he is still in character... his khoya hua bachpana is coming out here!!! πŸ‘

Hey Nia. Long time no see. How are you dear πŸ€—

I loved the scene. I think ASR is trying his level best to bring out a smile from khushi's face. Its his way of saying a sorry may be.

Since he is threading paths which were unknown to him earlier, he stumbles a bit. But still I can see and take it as another face of ASRs character. It was hidden till now, may be because of circumstances. But you can not say that it never existed