IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Me back,  mes darlin..
What is served in the redux chat stall now??

Tummy , closet, fashion
Originally posted by abavi

Hey one good thng about Anji claiming to the main lead.. Kushi becomes second lead and will get a wardrobe change.. Its always like that with 4 lions.. main leads do not get proper dresses!

4 Lions toh spends all their clothing budget on AnJhali only. Chick got a whole new wardrobe post her hear tbeak. Bohot nainsafi hai..😆
Sweethy's jake so jaa 😡..its already late night their..Catch you in the morning 😃..GN 🤗
Doodleberry! Great to read your post again! :)
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i think we will see a latoo arnav soon .. karan's twit pic of the cake has a pink sari in it ðŸ˜‰. 

wow..the cake looks yummy...
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i think we will see a latoo arnav soon .. karan's twit pic of the cake has a pink sari in it ðŸ˜‰. 

Ruks, Link Please ??..not just lattoo Arnav but also a Lattoo Khushi...😃
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

🤣...tanu .. Long time .. No see. How are u..?

Geets..🤗

Eggjam time rey. I miss you all..😭
Originally posted by laddoo598

Forget that, he needs to buy some new clothes for him before that. I wonder if all those shirts Barun used to wear before (Baby blue, I miss the baby blue delish one) were rented or what? Wahi brown, black, or purple chalta rehta hai. Its beyond pathetic.😆
Yaar both the leads needs new cloths..pronto...wat izz dhis...multi millionaire and cloths ka yeh haal!!!

See Anji, NK, Akash and Payal and Co...har roz naye cloths!!!!!😆

And BS plz cut ur hair😛 
Originally posted by laddoo598

Multipolar Riya. Except for Lakshmi jee, every character in this show is multipolar.🤣

i agree ...
if she cant see others sad.. how come she can see arnav sad. u know they should have shown khushi fake smiling an accepting his gift then having arnav catching her being sad... then do the bring a smile to her face to get her happy. 

or show clearly she was mad abt the contract thing.. justifying her coldness towards only arnav and his attempts. 
Originally posted by tanthya

Ruks, Link Please ??..not just lattoo Arnav but also a Lattoo Khushi...😃

I thought that was Payaliya's sari..😆

Here you go Tanths,

http://lockerz.com/s/226346200