Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nina90

Even Akshay's support seemed half hearted to me; like 'mujhe is video main kyon la rahi ho?' types

i  agree. sanaya looked upset in the videos that day..she is usally all smiles an laughs. i think she figured out that DB will be is getting some of her screen time. barun is not effected much cuz he gets to do scenes with anjali anywaz. 

and tant i think the outrage in the main forum is due to DB saying she was to be the lead.. something like that. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

Also she is appearing all happy happy when an earthquake has struck at home plus butting into his marital wife, like Really!!!

Anjali and Khushi both don't know about personal privacy..

Not even the slightest bit..
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Yes...dekho na...kya din aa gaye!

Of all the people, today I am mad at Khushi...her monologue and demeanor towards Arnav is puzzling me a lot...had she been upset with him after he yelled at her and later for bringing up the contract, I would have definitely cheered for her.

But with this whole b'day outburst, I just could not connect with her behavior...I mean she accepted gifts from Payal and NK, gave laddoos to everyone at RM, was happy when she saw the decorations...
So her monologue about not being able to feel happy because of the ongoing tension in the house just did not go down well with me.

Plus, she herself said she's not angry with Arnav...then why the grumpy and sullen attitude and rejecting the sari like that?

He did wish her later and she was overwhelmed...what happened after that?!

If she is upset with the contract thing, howcome she was normal with Arnav when she was discussing the price of her jhola and the designer bag?
Why did she accept the gift at GH in the first place?!

Arggghhh!!!

sweethy's 🤗 🤗..

Its been a long time that i didn't read your comments recently Miss you 😭 a lot ..

Kushi is an ustable charecterization till now in the IPK serial..her Charecterstics always changes according to TRP requriment or story wise..

they wanted to show her inttelegence they did at Kidnap drama..and again they want no proofs so everything gone ..

so i left thinking much about kushi these days 😆...ASR ko hi jalnedo ..hame kya 😉
Originally posted by: Nina90

Laddoo, in the video she seemed more gloating than affected, to me. She's reveling in all the sunshine she's getting good/bad and the way she's fussing can clearly be seen!

And she cudn't even do it alone, she had to get Dogra in for support😃

I am telling you Dogra should start charging 4 lions and have a Training workshop on PR for these people.

Look at Abhaas, Barun, Sanaya...They have been bashed left right and centre and how they have handled it.👏

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbk2

Yes...dekho na...kya din aa gaye!

Of all the people, today I am mad at Khushi...her monologue and demeanor towards Arnav is puzzling me a lot...had she been upset with him after he yelled at her and later for bringing up the contract, I would have definitely cheered for her.

But with this whole b'day outburst, I just could not connect with her behavior...I mean she accepted gifts from Payal and NK, gave laddoos to everyone at RM, was happy when she saw the decorations...
So her monologue about not being able to feel happy because of the ongoing tension in the house just did not go down well with me.

Plus, she herself said she's not angry with Arnav...then why the grumpy and sullen attitude and rejecting the sari like that?

He did wish her later and she was overwhelmed...what happened after that?!

If she is upset with the contract thing, howcome she was normal with Arnav when she was discussing the price of her jhola and the designer bag?
Why did she accept the gift at GH in the first place?!

Arggghhh!!!

Highly inconsistent Shwets...why did she reject the saree...she could just keep it away if she didnt want to wear it...that reaction was def to hurt Arnav..so why that monolgue...just doesnt make sense😡
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You, Joy  !!

She left many a ppl wide eyed !!😃

thank you joy!
even i am surprised at the number of people who read my effort... this is a first😳
and i am overjoyed and humbled too
thank you!😃
any one here feels like a bit of nostalgia
i've just finished today's "this day, that year" it's a bit longish...
that's why i am hesitating...
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Bump will happen when he attacks Anjai...just for that one shot.

And m so fed up with them making Khushi wear those cloths where she looks 3 months pregs!!!!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i  agree. sanaya looked upset in the videos that day..she is usally all smiles an laughs. i think she figured out that DB will be is getting some of her screen time. barun is not effected much cuz he gets to do scenes with anjali anywaz. 

and tant i think the outrage in the main forum is due to DB saying she was to be the lead.. something like that. 

She said THAT !! 😲
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Assalam o Alaikum shami :-)
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

Akaash wil be the head of RM saving the ladies of Rm with Arnav and Shyam facing off in the battle ground.. and AKAASH restricitng shyam from entering into the house hold..

Nope, Akash will side with Anjali when she brings Shyam back, but he will work to show Anjali the truth. Shyam will be too busy fighting Arnav to pay any attention to Akash.

Akash vs Shyam confrontation😍

Why don't these people let me write for Akash😡, I promise I will do it for free😃