Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

Story is not heading that way.. and they never trying to plan it that way as well.. For once that would have been a bit more drag.. because Shyam's entire truth should come out...

Ohh..I never said story is heading that way 😃  ..I am wondering what if it had headed that way  ...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok as doodsy and  tanth  and oath lovely updaters are here im here with same kostin again

Why they are not showing the sleeping arrangements even if they sleep two corners. Us ek nazara hi kafi tha 😆 Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
ShinyJiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: gkoolans

hye Doods,
glad u decided to join the IP Redux world again...😃
Nk's dialogues were pricking me constantly but i had no way of decoding them...the 5 mins to 12 also was something that kept nagging me...and i thought of u while thinking of a way to understand the script...
thanx for the analysis...very apt and very clear...
i always felt sympathy for Shyam...the fact that he treats Anjali like Rani Sahiba...i think he loves her...it is a dark love...perhaps as dark as ASR's for KKG, but Shyam has never approached Anjali this feeling.he is on a mission and therefore what he seems he is not.
 Khushi he only lusts after...she just happen to cross in his path at a time when he was stressed and i am sure on the road of revenge mostly ends up feeling lonely and abandoned...he needed KKG's distraction...
his tours before KKG's entry were for a personal reason rather than business...that much was quite visible in the early episodes...
now it makes sense...history is repeating itself...
comeback soon😃

Exactly, dekho no one is born evil ... circumstances make them evil ... so what Shyam is not definitely his past made him .. yeah he is a villain but there must be something that made him what he is today ... 

Like Swami Vivekanada said naa - "Kill the sin and not the sinner" ...
very true...gkoolans and Doodsie...

I always felt that Shyam was connected to the past and there was some justification to his character.  If so, then there will definitely be a redemption track for him.

Khushi will lead Anjaly and Arnav to acknowledge their half brother where in this will direct to Shyam's RT.

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Abhi nehin toh future mein ho jayegi ... sab umeed TRP janta pe ...🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

ROFL
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Sathya ðŸ¤—

I do feel that Akash is pissed off with kushi because he has yet to believe her story about Shyam...he calling kushi instead of kushiji...does indicate that he holds her responsible for what happened in RM  but is just quiet for his bhai ...Loved Payal today...she is fed up of being kushis sis😛

Shwethu🤗

Zu, I feel Akash is such a guy who will believe the truth when he see the proof himself...and he trusts his Bhai and for him Bhai can never go wrong..so when his Bhai said Shyam should go out even if he was hesitant but he didn't stop...he saw how Arnav supported Khushi and he heard Khushi's, NK's, Payal's and Mamiji's comments too!!!!

But the thing is he loves hi Di very much...and Payal and Khushi hiding the truth led to all these uproar in his Di's life..so its justified for him to be angry with Payal and give the silent treatment to Khushi!!!

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Doods if you ignore the precap the epi was good😆 

Yes they were hinting at the past for quite a few days...but never in my dreams I thought abt connecting
aloo kumar and mathura aloo...just you can do that😃

Zu, tunay mera most padha?

Yaar I was happy it is my fav arhi scene.

Then it was Crap, he is coming out of the closet😳
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Doods off topic!

ISn't it late for U?? how come u r still awake??

kalke chuti naki?
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

I think he believes her.

He is just furious with her for not telling him the truth earlier and butting in

But why should he be angry on kushi for that...she is not obliged to tell him...why is he so angry on kushi that he has stopped calling her kushiji and yesterday he talked abt her in singular ...
so thats confusing me😕

Hi Lucky and Sul😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

If DB still has issues with baby bump, they show Shyam harming the baby, Shyam gets arrested or whatever and Anjali adopting the half brother?

Shweths, I still don't see the tummy  ! 😕

Originally posted by: tanthya

Ohh..I never said story is heading that way 😃  ..I am wondering what if it had headed that way  ...

It would have had they not had to bring in the past.. The relevance of Past is needed now to make Shyam a positive villain..and bring him back..