Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Naa dekh ... Shyam could have been linked to Anjali anyway ... they need not require "Didi ke saut" ... this came up I guess after DB's tantrums  and they needed to join the lead pair into the story but how??? 

They needed a story where the 4 characters can be connected and that's how it cropped up ... also the idea came from the track where Anjali was supposed to be a bit mental or slipping into coma ... bas fit ho gaya 

See in a daily all you need is to start the basic story and then as per the character gets accepted by the janta and the TRP, then it gets based on that ... Simple ... Business hai boss ... πŸ˜ƒ

sorry to butt in doods do u think Khushi is also connected with arnav's past 😊
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Supna9

kahan kahan ...where where...bas zoo  me na ho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zoo mein bhi mujhe koi naukhri nahin degha🀣...me manager of only my home😳
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Sathya πŸ€—

I do feel that Akash is pissed off with kushi because he has yet to believe her story about Shyam...he calling kushi instead of kushiji...does indicate that he holds her responsible for what happened in RM  but is just quiet for his bhai ...Loved Payal today...she is fed up of being kushis sisπŸ˜›

ShwethuπŸ€—

I think he believes her.

He is just furious with her for not telling him the truth earlier and butting in
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Khushi has pagalpan
ASR has madness

Khushi is more fluent in hindi
ASR is more fluent in english.

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Khushi has pagalpan
ASR has madness

Khushi is more fluent in hindi
ASR is more fluent in english.

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Sathya πŸ€—

I do feel that Akash is pissed off with kushi because he has yet to believe her story about Shyam...he calling kushi instead of kushiji...does indicate that he holds her responsible for what happened in RM  but is just quiet for his bhai ...Loved Payal today...she is fed up of being kushis sisπŸ˜›

ShwethuπŸ€—

He is pissed off royally, Any brother would be ..I do not blame  him for that ...

Did u check payal's lipstick..I felt that she has  applied one extra layer on her left side
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

shwetha your post on last day epi was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

🀣v

I am kunphused ... a bit ... who is Mom and who is Dad ... it keeps on changing ... 

but OOO MMM GGGEEE πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by: tanthya

What if there is a adoption ??

Girl of Anji-Shyam and the  child of   Shyam's sister  , nywayzz Shyam considers as his son ..so why not   both girl n boy growing together ??

if based on y'days scene ,then it is girl for Anjali ..

If DB still has issues with baby bump, they show Shyam harming the baby, Shyam gets arrested or whatever and Anjali adopting the half brother?
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: riyya6

sorry to butt in doods do u think Khushi is also connected with arnav's past 😊

Abhi nehin toh future mein ho jayegi ... sab umeed TRP janta pe ...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£