IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! - Page 75

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by redwine1

ohhh now i got why he is close in a closet... he karing his haadain paaarrr...😲 means ASR banney chala khushi...khushi khushi...πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Supna dekho woh ASR tab tak aisa karega jab tak tum uss pe koi shaandaar Poem na likho .. sab  pe likhti ho usspe nahi .. bechara .. khushi nahi tumhara attention catch karne ki koshish mein laga hua hai ...

Par meri pyaari behno ... sab se pahle .. Congrats ..kheechte kheechte we  reached 300 .. & i personally got a gift from GUL .. 
yesterday after a gap of 66 days we got Mr. Aranv Singh Raizada to say " WHAT THE

For me the episode ended there & then i just partied πŸ˜‰

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
[/QUOTE]
Winey when ASR Uttered those WHAT THEπŸ˜‰ ,the first thing came to my mind was U,Lo winey Gul ne teri sun liπŸ˜† and what a perfect day for WHAT THE  to make a comeback.
Originally posted by abavi

But this outline would have been planned when the story was decided right? this would not have cropped up recently or did it??πŸ˜•

@tants- pg 86, I left a question for you

Naa dekh ... Shyam could have been linked to Anjali anyway ... they need not require "Didi ke saut" ... this came up I guess after DB's tantrums  and they needed to join the lead pair into the story but how??? 

They needed a story where the 4 characters can be connected and that's how it cropped up ... also the idea came from the track where Anjali was supposed to be a bit mental or slipping into coma ... bas fit ho gaya 

See in a daily all you need is to start the basic story and then as per the character gets accepted by the janta and the TRP, then it gets based on that ... Simple ... Business hai boss ... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bs_si

Exactly...only nani went and asked Arnav something. 

Akash, he is justifiably angry with Payal but why can't he have a chat with Arnav. Ok on tv land it was 2 weeks but doesn't he want to know about kidnapping and Shyam?

Why doesn't mami remember what Khushi was doing doing to free Arnav? She only remembers about the divorce talk between Shyam-Khushi.

Why doesn't Akash ask mami that why she hid the kidnapping saga from him?

Too many questions and no answers given. I want to see all these rather than Anji crying πŸ˜•

also add another question...

why ASR said ILU!

we want answers plz
Originally posted by vasiraju

Riya kaha gayi tu kal dihakee nahi diya πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...

and how is Your fav boss πŸ˜‰..mera Huby ..tere Boss Both are Dewaar For us to Come to redux πŸ˜†
Yaaar...mera boss toh chod no commentsπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Deewaar??? sachchi reπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Shwetha: Hum do humare do??? 🀣🀣🀣
arey woh Do(Tanths and Doodsie) aur unke itne saare bol 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by vasiraju

🀣  🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ and see the simillarity mami Jho hay woh mushkil ki samna karke Redux ko Bacho ko sambhal rahi hai πŸ˜†..

and papa Bore and gussa Hogayatho happily personal Tour pay chelegaye πŸ˜†..

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣v
Originally posted by swapna08

How can they accept a nephew whom they don't even know exists

Thats shyam's plan na.. to make them accept.. He first would have tried to make friends with the family to access the situation... then learnt that Arnav is  atough guy and for him his sister is the world and his mom is great .. so he would have decided that if he brings in the child they would reject him right away.. so he decided to create a situation when ASR would accept.. then he would have wooed Anji and married her...

Originally posted by doodleberry

Show off nehi hoti mujhse ... what I am I am .. take it or leave it kinda moi ...  see isiliye I like ---  πŸ˜ πŸ€£

Tumhe doosron se seekhna chahiye !! 😑😑😑
Originally posted by tanthya

What if they had shown that gathering proof from this side and Shyam methodically destroying it n frustrating them and all the while  creating a route  towards Anjali/wealth

Story is not heading that way.. and they never trying to plan it that way as well.. For once that would have been a bit more drag.. because Shyam's entire truth should come out...
Originally posted by abavi

Nephew's property? It was earned by ASR isnt it? His nephew property would be Sheesh Mahal.. If he wanted to acquire the right ful property it should be Malik's..
Arrey Vi yarr may tho Darkness may teer mar rahi hu and you asking questions on that πŸ˜†...

see Shyamu natural thinking hai that he has to destroy Malik paarivar i e is ASR and anjali ..

tho after that the entire property is his newphew right πŸ˜›
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Someone please tell me the difference between "pagalpan" and "madness"?? Referring to the last monologue of ASR.πŸ˜•

Khushi has pagalpan
ASR has madness

Khushi is more fluent in hindi
ASR is more fluent in english.

πŸ˜†