Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Zu 🤗

I really loved Akash there yaar , he has just come from office abhi  shoes tak nahi uthara and this girl starts on  jeeji..what about his Di  ?? I really liked how he handled her !! loved the silent treatment !!

I too am hoping payal will get her to understand that things between Husband n wife are inviolate and intrusion however well meaning it is would not be welcomed..

Sathya 🤗

I do feel that Akash is pissed off with kushi because he has yet to believe her story about Shyam...he calling kushi instead of kushiji...does indicate that he holds her responsible for what happened in RM  but is just quiet for his bhai ...Loved Payal today...she is fed up of being kushis sis😛

Shwethu🤗
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Someone please tell me the difference between "pagalpan" and "madness"?? Referring to the last monologue of ASR.😕
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zooni.blue

btw why is kidnapping not discussed at all .. 

NK , mami , ASr can talk about those 40 torturous days atleast once ??
 this lack of contunity makes the kidnap track look like a filler!

Exactly...only nani went and asked Arnav something. 

Akash, he is justifiably angry with Payal but why can't he have a chat with Arnav. Ok on tv land it was 2 weeks but doesn't he want to know about kidnapping and Shyam?

Why doesn't mami remember what Khushi was doing doing to free Arnav? She only remembers about the divorce talk between Shyam-Khushi.

Why doesn't Akash ask mami that why she hid the kidnapping saga from him?

Too many questions and no answers given. I want to see all these rather than Anji crying 😕
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Redux friends!!
Hope you all are having a good day or night ;)🤗

Anyways... its amazing to see Redux back to its root... the two gurus are back together...👏 i have only read Doods and am yet to read all the other posts... will do so in a while...

Doods your post completely blew my mind...i had goosebumps after reading it!!... and now that you have written it down – it all just falls into place – the hatred that Shyam had for ASR (shown in early IPK episodes) which had me confused, now makes sense... why he wants to bring ASR down... why he must have trapped Anjali... WOW!!!

Ok now yesterday's episode again kept me interested.. though few doubts I had... Khushi's monologue was so contradicting to her behaviour... so she be very saddened by the happenings in RM and hence does not want to celebrate anything... but in the same breath she goes and asks Akash to go on his honeymoon!!! "What the..." I am glad Payal gave her a piece of her mind... though it has not deterred our Khoosi ji... she is again heard saying " AB hume kuch karna padega!!!"... when will she learn... 

Loved Anji-Nani scene – Nani detangled Anjali's hair... so hopefully she will guide Anji to the path of truth so that she can untangle the webs of thoughts that she has and realise the true face of Shyam...

NK-Arnav scenes brought a smile to my face... and the convo has lead to Arnav trying to recreate the past encounters to get the smile back on Khushi...  but ASR sitting in the cupboard---- is that the had se bhi aage that we are to witness... !!!!...
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Hum do humare aneek🤣🤣🤣

This is even better🤣
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Doods,

Why the sudden change of track, Shyam revelation got them a TRP high .. had they sustained with getting evidence against him , trying to prove him blackguard .. then too TRP would have been level..so why the sudden switch to  Past ??

sorry to butt in..

but I thnk, IPK needs strong story line for their show to run for atleast another year!!
shyam revealation over.. gathering proof etc will nt create s strong story base!
the CVs need to please the SP pplz and give them their future plan
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

</div>
<div>
Kushi's father can be justified.. Because he wanted to recreate the situation which happened to his sis... he was ready to murder anyone who would blow up his plans.. but killing Anji and Arnav, the very ones he was trying to force accept his nephew was not planned right?...

@doods, so you mean to say, this story line cropped up recently?? she hadnt planned it all when the story was decided?😕

@ tants left a question for u at pg86

How can they accept a nephew whom they don't even know exists
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

me too wanted to ask the same

May be at that Momment his Lust has taken over his revenge ..

and anjali is not becaming Preganat From last 3 years ..so Shyamu Motive is To destroy the family ..and  grab the Money of the raizada parivar which he thinks its his newphes Property
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Woh kya hain naa ... itni lambi chaudi planning hoti Madame Gul Khan ke toh TRP 5.0 se neeche nehin aati ... 🤣

But this outline would have been planned when the story was decided right? this would not have cropped up recently or did it??😕

@tants- pg 86, I left a question for you
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Zuzana

wahin toh ..thodi toh pretentions karna chahiye😉...baki logon se kuch seekna kaise show off karte hain😛...you deserve all the applauds Doods..execution at IPK sucks Doods...so still the past story is also there abt arnav-kushi😕

Show off nehi hoti mujhse ... what I am I am .. take it or leave it kinda moi ...  see isiliye I like ---  😍 🤣