Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome back Doods – so happy to be able to say that. Great analysis Doods, track looks promising but whether they can execute is another matter all together.  I still have to read other analysis, will get there.

I posted part of this on the DC thread but have slightly expanded it, while I am enjoying the episodes and loving the ASR-NK combo, I am still left feeling unsatisfied.

They gave a monologue to Khushi, about time the viewer gets an insight into her thought process, (I wonder if they r stalking Redux). However the dialogue was not long enough and needed to be scripted better, whether it was a last minute scene added in I don't know.  I think it created some confusion in people for that very reason, talking to a couple of people who just watch the episode and don't go online they were left confused by her monologue.

Khushi can't b happy while everyone else is sad and she is also hurt by the words ASR said to her in anger and yet that did not come across in Saturdays episode – I know she was at GH and was acting happy however none of her interactions with him even when they were alone implied this to me.  She doesn't want to tell ASR that wat he said still haunts her but she cud explain to him that she is upset about everyone being unhappy - they need to actually talk to each other.  You have some scene where they seem to understand each other without words than other where you are back to square one and again you yo-yo between the two.

On one hand she can't b happy because of everything that has gone on in the house but she expects Akash to forget that/ put it to one side and to go on a honeymoon/holiday wit Payal, how wud that solve their problem? Where is the consistency in the dialogue she said to DM and wat she said to Akash. If they r goin to use her to further widen the problems between Payal and Akash than i don't know what to say. They cud use it to bring ASR and Khushi together but I wouldn't expect ASR to get involved until it was at a critical stage.

Payal is angry wit her, has asked her to stay out of it and still Khushi says I need to do something about it! I know she does not like people to be unhappy but she is not going about it the right way, will wait and watch what they show.

ASR wants her to smile fine, fair enough I enjoyed the cake cutting, the giving of the saree etc but he is supposedly a Harvard graduate (though we haven't seen much evidence of that)  who has built a very successful business from scratch so y does he only have a one track mind, where is concern 4 Anjali? He has not gone to c her and if that is because he feels guilty about throwing Shayam out then they need to show that. Relationships change and grow, priorities change but what in the space of a few days he is not shown to think about her unless Anjali is infront of him, he doesn't seem to remember her - that is not in ASRs character. It would not take much time to go enquire about her health. if they r doing this to give an in to Shayam then to me its like they r changing the characteristics, the essence of the characters to fit the story and not the other way around. if the characters r not consistent than how does a viewer identify wit them.  I get that Akash is angry but not once has a conversation between Akash ASR been shown, even if it is just to ask how he is after the kidnapping.

Enough of a moan, back to work

Originally posted by: redwine1

From his point of view, what is the need for him now to please Anjali? Will he be allowed to first of all? He will always be under scrutiny and scanner of Arnav and all the RM members. Will his plans work now? Will mami allow him to be at peace? How much does he need  to take to keep the bubble of Anjali.. and for what?

Is he in love with the kid? No.. Does he think he can get khushi? No.. Will he now get the money? No.. What is the use of clinging on to Anjali? Even if he comes back for her will she completely believe him? Won't she ask him what is the need to accept everything she has done silently.. Why didn't he come out and tell them or tell her..

So many questions and so many allegations.. he could handle all of them But can he handle Arnav? can he handle Khushi- arnav-nk-Payal-buaji-bauji-garima and Nani plus Mami..

With these many believing can he twist everything like before? Does he have any proof against Khushi? He asked for all proofs but did he show any.. It was a show of allegations going here and going there...

Kya hum bhi Kumbh ke mela mein Bichde the ... 😆

...precisely what i have covered in my analysis here .. post the kidnapping saga ... hence reentry of SHYAM is a topic i have not spoken on 
NAresh .. tumhari clear thinking clearly is seen ... 

@ BOLD red : this was the reason of Anjalis outburst yesterday ... BOTH HAD NO PROOF .. nor Khushi nor Anjali ... hence u have seen a split house .. u have seen  NO ONE COME OUT & QUES ARNAV DIRECTLY ...

Brilliant Bhai ... 
[/QUOTE]

Patha nahi inbestigation kareka padi..

yes house is now split because Mami and Aakash need proofs to believe. Nani got her answer from the past and Arnav.. So this support game will be going on until some one brings out proofs and I think Shyam will clearly bring himself out by telling his truth..
[/QUOTE]

U know just after shyam was thrown out of RM .. here on Redux i was asked by most .. what do u see happening now .. 
I said a play out of the post ARhi marriage track .. & role reversal of Anjali & Arnav ...
Now see what we are getting .,. 😃
[/QUOTE]

yes u were bang on..😊
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: redwine1

👏

Brilliant Sree .. loved the way ur patience reached its crescendo & then blasted .. Bang oN Love ... specially the PART U HAVE ME FOOLED FOR A YEAR 
Let me tell u .. u rnot alone in this ... i have a clogged PM box on Di Ki Saut Ques ... 😃

Thanks dear.🤗
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

hi Riya...N shwetha...🤗 GM

hyde2004 thumbnail
👏👏

Originally posted by: Nina90

Doods!🤗

hey wata comback that to in a number etimology campaeision. i loved it .  you gave me the biggest and happiest shock ever! Shyam's past and reasoning! Really, wonderful insight;

thats y i say always u& ur  thoughts r  out of the  box. thats y ur on the top seat. and v all  love u so much.  the way u crack the story amazing. and i m so happy to c u back,
our redux star is back  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
👏👏👏👏👏
Jaya

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supna9

hi zuuu...GM...🤗

wesey zuu whats ur profession...

Hi Riya...Shwets🤗

Supna..hugs🤗 I work as a manager...poocho kahan?😉
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjitha

Hi everybody

Didnt go through any other analysis, except for Sathu's.. blame it on time constraint.. 😭

Loved your analysis Sathu... 😃⭐️

Yesterday's episode nearly gave me a heart attack, for I could see ASR's role being butchered, for God knows what reason 😡

I saw a lot of posts saying how cute or romantic ASR was, but for me there was neither ASR nor Arnav... there was a man I couldnt relate to at all... 😕

The ASR I knew would never go to NK fuming, after Khushi rejected the saree.. I understand wooing, but hiding himself in a cupboard?  🤢

No matter how much I love Barun, no matter how well he emotes in these stupid scenes too, I just cannot see ASR's role being butchered like this... 😭

Can you believe, this Arnav is soo involved in wooing his wife, that he has not even bothered to look for his dii, even once?????

I have lost almost all hopes on Khushi.. for it is very very difficult for me to understand her, but CVs, ASR ko toh chod dete... I'm watching the episodes with utmost patience, but not sure when this patience will break..

There are 100 normal heroes to act like vodafone puppies.. dont make ASR join that league 😡

Finally 3 things

1. I loveddd Payal yesterday !! 👏👏👏
2. Arnav-NK should be nominated for best jodi next year... they have the perfect timing  👏😆
3. I have no problem with DB getting some extra screen space.. If I can watch Abhaas for 20 minutes, I can watch DB as well... Given that the rest of the minutes has some logical scene of ArHi...

OMG, Ranju ...You cracked me up with the line in Blue !! 😆😆😆

Thanxx Yaara ..😊

I too would love to see ASR wooing  and not this  but I am  consolling myself with the thoughts that see everytime he almost goes to the edge, they bring back the ASR in him... that cake scene when he forced her to cut  and the sari scene where he aggressively stalked her, sending her back foot , ordering her to wear it cos he wanted her too was ASR'ish ... So tomorrow too I am hoping they will balance it out.. They better...

Originally posted by: tanthya

Loved the emerson quote... barriers can be broken without getting  a major overhaul in the process  ...Change should be there but core shud be the same..

Yes core should be intact.. but they are not entirely clear about it.. Let's see how much they are sabotaging and how much they are keeping it in intact..
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.😆

first day she bowled us all out😆...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78🤗
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ohhh now i got why he is close in a closet... he karing his haadain paaarrr...😲 means ASR banney chala khushi...khushi khushi...😉

Supna dekho woh ASR tab tak aisa karega jab tak tum uss pe koi shaandaar Poem na likho .. sab  pe likhti ho usspe nahi .. bechara .. khushi nahi tumhara attention catch karne ki koshish mein laga hua hai ...

Par meri pyaari behno ... sab se pahle .. Congrats ..kheechte kheechte we  reached 300 .. & i personally got a gift from GUL .. 
yesterday after a gap of 66 days we got Mr. Aranv Singh Raizada to say " WHAT THE " 

For me the episode ended there & then i just partied 😉

🥳🥳