Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Riya did you write today...which page😃...I am still reeling after Doods post😆...yet to read other posts😛

Hello all Reduxians🤗..I am super glad to read Doods today

Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diya😉😃

@Page2Embarrassed

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussion😆
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supna9

khushi is confusing soul ...confusing me tooo...
she is confused more than anjali ...
thanks i didnt watch her when i was fuming already due to my bro...
he was watching the movie n i couldnt able to watch ipk...
when i watched n heard her monolougue i was n m very confused kabhi she saying i m not angry with him...
n kabhi complaining k unho ne jo kuch kaha she was nt able to forget...😕
😕

Yes, I still didnt get her problem. First in GH she was all angry only because he was not wishing her happy birthday. If family happiness and his words were the real issue than why was it shown that she was so eager to hear him say happy birthday only. The whole episode till cake cutting ceremony was just about that. Then when he did wish her, it sudeenly beacme famly happiness and his nasty outburst. ðŸ˜¡
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

From his point of view, what is the need for him now to please Anjali? Will he be allowed to first of all? He will always be under scrutiny and scanner of Arnav and all the RM members. Will his plans work now? Will mami allow him to be at peace? How much does he need  to take to keep the bubble of Anjali.. and for what?

Is he in love with the kid? No.. Does he think he can get khushi? No.. Will he now get the money? No.. What is the use of clinging on to Anjali? Even if he comes back for her will she completely believe him? Won't she ask him what is the need to accept everything she has done silently.. Why didn't he come out and tell them or tell her..

So many questions and so many allegations.. he could handle all of them But can he handle Arnav? can he handle Khushi- arnav-nk-Payal-buaji-bauji-garima and Nani plus Mami..

With these many believing can he twist everything like before? Does he have any proof against Khushi? He asked for all proofs but did he show any.. It was a show of allegations going here and going there...

Kya hum bhi Kumbh ke mela mein Bichde the ... ðŸ˜†

...precisely what i have covered in my analysis here .. post the kidnapping saga ... hence reentry of SHYAM is a topic i have not spoken on 
NAresh .. tumhari clear thinking clearly is seen ... 

@ BOLD red : this was the reason of Anjalis outburst yesterday ... BOTH HAD NO PROOF .. nor Khushi nor Anjali ... hence u have seen a split house .. u have seen  NO ONE COME OUT & QUES ARNAV DIRECTLY ...

Brilliant Bhai ... 

Patha nahi inbestigation kareka padi..

yes house is now split because Mami and Aakash need proofs to believe. Nani got her answer from the past and Arnav.. So this support game will be going on until some one brings out proofs and I think Shyam will clearly bring himself out by telling his truth..

U know just after shyam was thrown out of RM .. here on Redux i was asked by most .. what do u see happening now .. 
I said a play out of the post ARhi marriage track .. & role reversal of Anjali & Arnav ...
Now see what we are getting .,. ðŸ˜ƒ
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sree07

🤗 Riya. Thanks dear. Exactly i think if they have not done any publicizing of the background issues. I would have been a happy viewer of anji baby scenes😆

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...atleast they didn't show it yesterday.
Nina90 thumbnail

Khushi is the Bhabhi of Anji, but only in paper, Winey; where is it exhibited today? She is being shunned/avoided by the entire family as the one who caused all this problem. There have been no direct scenes, yes, I agree; but given a chance, any RM member will be quite ready to blame Khushi the 'Saut'.

As for being her Bhabhi, neither Anjali, nor Arnav see her that way; they never have. If atleast Anjali had, there would have been one word, atleast one expression in her monologue yesterday about how Khushi, a person she has known so well, one who she considers her Bhabhi could lay such accusations. Was there? No, to Anjali, Khushi is her 'Saut'. And Arnav, he voiced it out quite clearly, didn't he?
[/QUOTE]

When did he voice out she is saut ???  if u have perceived anji has reacted to khushi being the reason for Shyam's ouster .. then u would also perceive that Anji has reacted to her brother mooning after khushi ... 
My Ques has Anjali reacted to her saut or to a scarlet woman ... isn't this back to character dheela .. ??  
Oh anji probably was the only one who thought of khushi as her bhabhi from day 1 .. Holi she called her the same ..which she needn't as she is elder to Aranv so technically its relation not reference .. 
[/QUOTE]

Sorry I took so long to reply, but I had to search for words to explain clearly.

"Agar tum nahi hoti, toh Shyam aisi harkat nahi karta" that's as true a definition of a 'Saut' as I can think of, Winey. I'm not saying Anjali's thinking like that, only that she doesn't count in Khuhsi's words at all, and that shows that Anjali has not accepted her as a Bhabhi/as a relative, Winey. If she had, Khushi's words should have played in the FBs, her accusations should have added fuel to the fire; that was not shown at all!

I never thought Anjali was worried about Arshi relation, Winey; its about losing her brother. She is judging that Arnav is moving away from her, and with so little proof, that is all is my problem.

Again, Winey, it was all outwardly; she never accepted her as a Bhabhi; at the risk of repeating myself, if she had, Khushi's claims of truth should have made a difference the way Mami's words did; it didn't. I fail to see it any other way.

Originally posted by: Supna9

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..

bang on .. this is promo play out .. ðŸ˜ƒ

ohhh now i got why he is close in a closet... he karing his haadain paaarrr...😲 means ASR banney chala khushi...khushi khushi...😉

Haan Asr kushi ko apna banate banate Khushi ki kuch qalities apne andar samet liya.. toh ab hum wohi dekh rahen hein..
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Riya did you write today...which page😃...I am still reeling after Doods post😆...yet to read other posts😛

Hello all Reduxians🤗..I am super glad to read Doods today

hi zuuu...GM...🤗

wesey zuu whats ur profession...
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
 Hi all ...

Doods, Mind blowing!! Brilliant  *gasps*  nothing but brilliance! insure your brain!! take a bow!
If the story line is going to go this way, I am super happy!!

think of the situation when ASR brings accepts his step brother.. he is actually in a way accepting his Mom's Saut, because she was innocent as well and righteous too probably.. Wow.. what a story line.. Kuddos to the CVs for thinking of this.. and Kuddos to you for figuring it out!

Tants, Nice Analysis.. I too agree with you on Kushi's explanations not fitting with why she decided to celebrate in the first place.. not to mention she left without saying too.. or was it she got carried away by his contract thing and got away to calm her mind once again? or wanted to rile him up a little? Not sure about this.. She did say he understood him as well...

Shyam is a anti hero afterall... <sobs>

Will read other posts and get back...
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

🤗 Riya. Thanks dear. Exactly i think if they have not done any publicizing of the background issues. I would have been a happy viewer of anji baby scenes😆

Sree 🤗
Yaar mention not😛

yaar this team need a good PR badly😆
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diya😉😃

@Page2😳

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussion😆

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.😆