Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

From his point of view, what is the need for him now to please Anjali? Will he be allowed to first of all? He will always be under scrutiny and scanner of Arnav and all the RM members. Will his plans work now? Will mami allow him to be at peace? How much does he need  to take to keep the bubble of Anjali.. and for what?

Is he in love with the kid? No.. Does he think he can get khushi? No.. Will he now get the money? No.. What is the use of clinging on to Anjali? Even if he comes back for her will she completely believe him? Won't she ask him what is the need to accept everything she has done silently.. Why didn't he come out and tell them or tell her..

So many questions and so many allegations.. he could handle all of them But can he handle Arnav? can he handle Khushi- arnav-nk-Payal-buaji-bauji-garima and Nani plus Mami..

With these many believing can he twist everything like before? Does he have any proof against Khushi? He asked for all proofs but did he show any.. It was a show of allegations going here and going there...

Kya hum bhi Kumbh ke mela mein Bichde the ... πŸ˜†

...precisely what i have covered in my analysis here .. post the kidnapping saga ... hence reentry of SHYAM is a topic i have not spoken on 
NAresh .. tumhari clear thinking clearly is seen ... 

@ BOLD red : this was the reason of Anjalis outburst yesterday ... BOTH HAD NO PROOF .. nor Khushi nor Anjali ... hence u have seen a split house .. u have seen  NO ONE COME OUT & QUES ARNAV DIRECTLY ...

Brilliant Bhai ... 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

πŸ˜† theres one post in main forum suhhag raat -closet πŸ˜†

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree but in closet, his smile πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Blushing bride ki muh dikhai πŸ€£

bang on .. him sitting like a new bride is what got me... to say what the.. 

body language was all off. do it as asr would not khushi did. i thinking it will be followed by something asr'ish. they have done that in all sequences till now. 

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..

bang on .. this is promo play out .. πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree but in closet, his smile πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³[/QUOTE]

Blushing bride ki muh dikhai πŸ€£
[/QUOTE]

bang on .. him sitting like a new bride is what got me... to say what the.. 

body language was all off. do it as asr would not khushi did. i thinking it will be followed by something asr'ish. they have done that in all sequences till now. 

[/QUOTE] πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: doodleberry

I agree recreating the  moments but killing his thought process and persona nooo ... thats not... they have ample moments to think from ... take something that ASR can think ... not from Khushi's angle ... Do what was done before but this is projecting him to the audience and hence they need to understand ... 

Definitely they need to re-think and consider how to but.. they are trying to say Arnav is breaking his barriers... 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

This is a highly acerbic post. Stay away if you are a weaker soul

First thing I am fultoo gussa with PH now. So my views might be biased.😑

6 steps to turn a huggie buggie cutie cutie viewer into an amazon.

1) I read a news saying DB is leaving. I was upset then moved on. DB made enough publicity with the news that every tom dick and harry was aware of the negotiations going between PH and DB. Later we hear PH has made some little little changes in the story and DB stays. 
these questions were unanswered for me
 - Why should PH bend to actors demands and change the script. Bad practice?πŸ˜•
 - Whats the changed happened?πŸ˜•
Insecurity level - 1

2) Now in the last two weeks, anji get lot of FBs and screen time (which I have no complaint about). I am confusionwa if anji will come in between arhi or not. Naturally as an emotional viewer I distanced a little from the character. But respected the different character shades coming along the track. Anjali was a bland character for me before. Still I was on wait and watch more because of Point#1
Insecurity level - 2

3) GH - "Anji is angel feel for her guys" comments pushed me to the edge. "I decide what to feel for the characters. If you want people feel for her, show it on screen.". That's what my first reaction. 
Insecurity level - 3

4) GH and his Didi ka Saut comment.He set the cat among the IF pigeons. Whatever you meant I decided to take it on face value. Phew. Check the star plus website. I do not see a Di and her chotey anywhere in the titles. Last one year you fooled me?
Insecurity level - 6

5) DB interview - Royally ignored by me
Still Insecurity level - 6.5

6) Then the FB page pic of Anji and Arnav from 4lions . Grrr What do they wanna convey with this message? that they will show whatever they want "dekna hai tho dekho"😑
Insecurity level - 10😑

Thanks DB, GH, PH and all the behind the scene persons who made me a biased viewer when it comes to anji.πŸ‘ Every time I see her online I just have one question Will she steal the thunder from arhi and khushi? Thanks for the brilliant background work. Now I am not sure I will enjoy the Anji - Arnav scenes as before.

Sathya I am venting out here sorry...πŸ˜‰

Sree...m with u!!!

Why are they coming and justifying themselves abt this Di ki Saut thing...if they feel they are right then let the track and characters speak for themselves!!!!
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sree07

This is a highly acerbic post. Stay away if you are a weaker soul

First thing I am fultoo gussa with PH now. So my views might be biased.😑

6 steps to turn a huggie buggie cutie cutie viewer into an amazon.

1) I read a news saying DB is leaving. I was upset then moved on. DB made enough publicity with the news that every tom dick and harry was aware of the negotiations going between PH and DB. Later we hear PH has made some little little changes in the story and DB stays. 
these questions were unanswered for me
 - Why should PH bend to actors demands and change the script. Bad practice?πŸ˜•
 - Whats the changed happened?πŸ˜•
Insecurity level - 1

2) Now in the last two weeks, anji get lot of FBs and screen time (which I have no complaint about). I am confusionwa if anji will come in between arhi or not. Naturally as an emotional viewer I distanced a little from the character. But respected the different character shades coming along the track. Anjali was a bland character for me before. Still I was on wait and watch more because of Point#1
Insecurity level - 2

3) GH - "Anji is angel feel for her guys" comments pushed me to the edge. "I decide what to feel for the characters. If you want people feel for her, show it on screen.". That's what my first reaction. 
Insecurity level - 3

4) GH and his Didi ka Saut comment.He set the cat among the IF pigeons. Whatever you meant I decided to take it on face value. Phew. Check the star plus website. I do not see a Di and her chotey anywhere in the titles. Last one year you fooled me?
Insecurity level - 6

5) DB interview - Royally ignored by me
Still Insecurity level - 6.5

6) Then the FB page pic of Anji and Arnav from 4lions . Grrr What do they wanna convey with this message? that they will show whatever they want "dekna hai tho dekho"😑
Insecurity level - 10😑

Thanks DB, GH, PH and all the behind the scene persons who made me a biased viewer when it comes to anji.πŸ‘ Every time I see her online I just have one question Will she steal the thunder from arhi and khushi? Thanks for the brilliant background work. Now I am not sure I will enjoy the Anji - Arnav scenes as before.

Sathya I am venting out here sorry...πŸ˜‰

Shaannt Balike ... shaant ho jaa ... πŸ˜†

One tip from my side :- 

When ever you are angry then close your eyes and think the scene where Will Smith took refuge with his son in the public toilet in "The pursuit of happyness" ... Gussa apne aap shant ho jayega ... πŸ˜ƒ
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb

Thanks Shami😳