Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sree07

Tishooon tishooom😕

4 bullets left. Anyone else need help?😕

Yeah..
but we may be in shortage of bullets...waise I dunno how many are there who are writing and designing the scenes!!!!
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sree07

first of quoted part says my name but its ruby's reply to my post.. 

khushi should have shown as turning 19 on her b'day cuz at best they can reason out her thinking as naive an inexperienced young girl or chalk up to her being pagal .. which seems to arnavs type. 

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? 😡 and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promised😃
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest this🤢

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo Khushi

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone🤗🤗,

Cant express in words how happy I am seeing Tants and Doods both here together😊 Didnt know Redux family is affecting me so much😃.

Anyway, I have a question for both of you...do you think after union of souls and the telepathic conversation ..the current Arnav Khushi track makes sense?? Is it in line?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

But Why closet ...he could very well have got her jalebies, golgappes  or even taken her to temple..
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: riyya6

wow... 😊... but in that case, plz correct me if im wrong as i did not watch IPKKND from the beginning... Shyam was the one who got her job at ASR office right... im confuse now... 😕

He got her job in the warehouse and not in the office but his bad luck she landed in the office and good luck in a sense too on his mission 😆
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

What I am Nina ... main ek nanhi si abala naari 🤣 Gautam ke saath mere dur dur tak ka rishta nehin ... if he comes near me I'll do the honors to shoot him myself for executing such nice story lines and putting ASR in the closet with Khushi suggesting honeymoon at this stage ... 😡

@Underlined: Doods, you can try making me believe that for an entire century and I'll still pull an Anjali for her Shyamji and claim to the negative! It didn't sit well with me, either; at the stage he stopped, the guesthouse scene, I'd have expected something that happened immediately after, anything except that darned closet scene! Why couldn't he bring up the payal, or the dirt in her eyes or... or just something else! Clearly, I'm too frustrated today!
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sathu. Loved it...Very busy today in the office.  was able to read urs, doods, Nia's and channi.

may be later i hope
Had commented in Page 56 too
Edited by smithasrk - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

But Why closet ...he could very well have got her jalebies, golgappes  or even taken her to temple..

agree but in closet, his smile 👍🏼😳
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Yes, WIney, they did change the name, but why hang on to the concept? They only have to remember why they had to change the name; because people wouldn't like it, right? So what makes them think they would now? In a country where monogamy is praised as the highest virtue, what good would such a title do to an already in trouble ship?

Where have they hung on to the concept ... again Nina aren't we passing judgement on what we r reading ... 
Look at it today .. is Di Ki Saut the concept .. Khushi is Bhabi of Anji ??? where is the concept of Saut ... haven't they changed the line with the title .. ... every story has a working title .. from where the story seed is based .. then as the story develops .. & u change the flow .. the real title emerges ...
lets say this is a love story .. right .. now the leads r in love .. so what end of story .. ?no u need to get in elements which will always test their love .. this time it is Anji .. then it will Shyam .. 

Khushi is the Bhabhi of Anji, but only in paper, Winey; where is it exhibited today? She is being shunned/avoided by the entire family as the one who caused all this problem. There have been no direct scenes, yes, I agree; but given a chance, any RM member will be quite ready to blame Khushi the 'Saut'.

As for being her Bhabhi, neither Anjali, nor Arnav see her that way; they never have. If atleast Anjali had, there would have been one word, atleast one expression in her monologue yesterday about how Khushi, a person she has known so well, one who she considers her Bhabhi could lay such accusations. Was there? No, to Anjali, Khushi is her 'Saut'. And Arnav, he voiced it out quite clearly, didn't he?

Nina for a moment forget u ever heard of Di ki saut or  that ur watching this show regularly,u just heard the story and now think urself in Anji's place,what'll be ur reaction,cut her some slack guys,she dint even changed her color,she is still white for me,anyone in her place will react like this i would say even worse than this,

Nivi, I'll even forget Shyam lusted after Khushi... I'll still hate what Anjali is doing. She's unhappy and I get her view, yes. Anyone in her place will react so, I agree; I'm not against her at all, Nivi; I used to love her once before, na?

Its her way of thinking I don't get, Nivi; on one side is her husband who has been thrown out of the house by her brother, termed as a lecher by her brother who she supposedly trusts with her life and yet, she is yet clinging to her portrait of him being righteous.

On the other hand is Arnav, who has stood by her, who has built his life around her, who has done God knows what for her happiness; and she judges him so quickly and passes judgement that she's lost importance in his life simply because he does something nice for his wife?

So Arnav can so easily be blamed but nobody can even accuse her dear Shyamji? Now who is being partial?

i completly get ur point nina, as DB said in the RM VDO ,all this is  happening in the 2/3 rd day from the sinned day of her life,she is not in a clear state of mind and JEALOUSY is one thing which makes u forget all the logics . she is Fuming with Jealousy  for KHUSHI, and to some extent Arnav is at Fault too,he failed to balance his emotionns.RS with his wife and his  DI.