Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome write up Sathu๐Ÿ‘

Sathu u echoed my thoughts about kushi aaj
๐Ÿ˜› finally in matter of khooaie ji our thoughts matched.
She goes to her home smiles, gets chirpy does everything and comes here takes ashirwad from Nani , takes gifts frm payal and NK smiles all happies when it comes to Arnav she is confused, if she is nt angry for HB stuff then talke the gift and tell him ur nt upset coz of HB, or if u dnt wanto talk to him just take the gift throw it in ur closet why make him run like a puppy dog behind ya when u urself dont know what u want, and the guy is running behind u neglecting even his siter who needs him now. her monologue and her expressions umm made no sense to me. Atleast my and my mom's understanding was zero percent here.
And advising Akash to go to honeymoon so that her di can be happy?? selfless or selfish ??
Akash sister is in that state and ur di needs a holiday.. ummm..

I loved Arnav-NK scenes loved all Arnav scenes he is in love and how, Barun and Karan bth were damn good ๐Ÿ‘.
loved Anjali-Nani scene as well, finally we get to hear her say that she doesnt know whom to trust what to trust she believes her chote but she believes her hubby too. Can her chote pay some attention on her as well?? ๐Ÿ˜› I wanted smack the chote for some reason yest, bahut hogaya.
But im so happy that his love is un conditional, he doesnt expect her to change and loves her for what she is . And she expects him to change ummm no comments again. 
A round of applause to Payal, i bow down to ya baby. joi koi nahi kehasaka woh aapne kehediya, but its all waste.
I liked Akash outburst as well, he has much decency to nt say anything his bhabi though her suggestion of honeymoon wud made him fume like a volcano eruption.

CVs as of now no issues, though i was upset with ASR characterization yest thinking ur butchering him but ur showing his love may be this is how the munda behaves in love. But plz PH wasiyon dont butcher him.

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ruby thanks for the explanation.. 

i liked the episode.. it was really balanced. im not asking for more romance .. i think its going fine. i also liking that other characters are being used bec arhi cant practically carry the show alone. i felt khushi scene should have been given importance over the anjali nani stuff. see i get her bec i read the redux daily. but the ph should realize that for the lay viewer who is also the trp viewer justifying khushi takes precedence over anjali crying abt shyam.. which she has been doing for a week an a half. 

i think the khushi payash scene was way better shot/shown. u got that her intension was good but as usual she jumped ahead naively without thinking of consequences. 
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Raman if ur expecting to see a TYPICAL ASR then forget it u wont be seeing him in the show,atleast not with Khushi,Arnavification of ASR is in process,this is ASR learning his lessons to be a good hubby,good lover,njoy it๐Ÿ˜‰

so we get mushy arnav๐Ÿ˜•
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey all reduxians...

Good to see you analyse after a long time doods...welcome back dear..๐Ÿค— and Tanths ... I am off to read takes now but bfore I read I just want to rant-

I was not so happy with the episode and yes there were many reasons for it.But before I rant ,I want to congratulate IPK for 300th milestone. It was good to see Arnav as cute and adorable husband trying to bring a smile on wife's face and I am glad that he was still ASR while doing it.I know I wrote otherwise in yesterday forum's post  that was when I just read WU so ASR was very much there .Thank you..but..yes there is a but.. I mentioned in my previous post that one thing that is lacking in show is continuity with respect to layman viewer.So that night when arnav blames khushi for everything there what khushi says -she is responsible and she admits it and to undo her mistake she is ready to leave then why was today's monologue she said- how can arnav blame me for everything...I am confused soul ,please help me..she is not angry with arnav as per her monologue then why this statement...she is upset then why she is ignoring and avoiding arnav..she herself says that he says things which he doesnt mean ..she understands him then why? okay I am in no mood to spare my favorite too... So fellow when everyone was against you ,I stood by so dont you dare disappoint me ,Samjhe ASR..it is not ASRish to hide in cupboard ..there are many things that you can remind her about..okay I will help you -Diwali's unfinished business remember..๐Ÿ˜† and Mighty ASR is listening to NK's advice.. and dude seriously you forgot your di kya... One positive aspect was Anjali's scene.dont throw anything on me ๐Ÿ˜† but I liked only that scene as finally we understood what was going in her mind.Thanks for that insight now it will be easy to sympathise with anjali more for viewers.She is torn between both men in her life.She believes both of them cannot be wrong then what is truth.I felt for her so much for first time and I dont blame her if she misunderstands khushi or even her chotte as fact is she is still not aware of every truth...

Now off to read analysis...

Edited by riti4u - 11 years ago
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Updated

Sathya ye Aapne kya kiya๐Ÿ˜ฒ,left the update in the middle,why din t u write abt Arhi prem kahani ASR zubaani and Nk's reaction to the not so Love Story๐Ÿ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

tathu.. hoping U updated fully

Lovely update.. loved ur take!!

Today is a great day as both mummy n papa r back into action๐Ÿ˜†

tathu, I beliv, probably she went to GH to find some solace in her mayaka!
She did nt go just for celebration!

One more thng caught My eyes.. The day khushi went to GH, buaji was making garland out of marigold flowers!
When she came back, Naani was making garland from marigold flowers (I know both garland are same.. nt taking abt that๐Ÿ˜†), does this mean.. these 2 families have a connection to each other from past?

Thanxx Sul ...where is the lavender post ??

Nahi re..If she wanted solace, then the first spot she hits is DM's charan... she goes and blabbers there like she did y'day and the day she had her fight with Mayya ...

Yaara..it could be pointer to the marriage too...both the families involved this time...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: redwine1

Naresh ... 

absolutely brilliant .. very short & crisp & of course BANG ON 

Thank u redwine1.. I am reading all the analyses now.. Will comment on them..
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

isn't that the precise reason they changed the name ... 
Nina .. remember the TAG line of the show that has til date defined it .. 

Yes, WIney, they did change the name, but why hang on to the concept? They only have to remember why they had to change the name; because people wouldn't like it, right? So what makes them think they would now? In a country where monogamy is praised as the highest virtue, what good would such a title do to an already in trouble ship?
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thanxx Sul ...where is the lavender post ??

Nahi re..If she wanted solace, then the first spot she hits is DM's charan... she goes and blabbers there like she did y'day and the day she had her fight with Mayya ...

Yaara..it could be pointer to the marriage too...both the families involved this time...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yup u r right!!
One time Khushi was there
Next time it was Arnav!!
Thnks for explnaation yaara๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If u ask me.. if I was khushi's place, even i wud have gone to my mayka!!
Not find solace bt to teach the angry hubby a lesson
let him wait eternally๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

No post from my side.. bz today!!

Edited by anjani-pagli - 11 years ago
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raman987

so we get mushy arnav๐Ÿ˜•

NOt Exactly Mushy,but u cant be ASR all the time especially when u r trying to woo ur wife,u had the glimpse of ASR too,when he forced her to cut the cake and forcely fed her the cake and yesterday when he siad she has no choice he dint give her an option,he orders her to wear the saree,but he remembers NK tippni then cools down and softens his tone but i still saw ASR thryout that scene.๐Ÿ˜‰