Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyJiji thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Now what I will write, read it carefully. This is a story of the past.

The EXACT same scene that happened between Arnav and Anjali also happened in Mathura 12 years ago where an innocent and pure woman gave birth to a baby boy and upon giving birth she slipped into coma or infinite unconsciousness; it was that moment her brother for whom his sister was a "Mother Figure" taken an oath to "Sabotage" the person and his family who destroyed his sister's life and abandoned her and refused to give their "Love Child" - A Name. He promised to take revenge again that family and make sure that the baby boy is accepted by them. The brother is non-other than "Shyam Manohar Jha". For Shyam, Anjali and Arnav's Mother is - his "Didi ke Saut". The Man who ditched his sister is -ASR and Anjali's Dad. Yes, this year it will Shyam and Anjali's 5th year Wedding Anniversary and his Nephew who is Anjali and Arnav's half-brother will be 12 years old. When Arnav wished Khushi it was 5 mins to 12 and then we get to know the cake was sitting in the fridge cold, masoom and akeyla. What did Anjali say to Arnav in the hospital??? "woh baccha akeyla rahega" and yeah the baby will be akeyla but it also meant that Shyam will be fighting for justice, Akeyla. Masoom is related to giving acceptance of an illegitimate child and that is what is Shyam's intention and primary focus. The day ASR's half-brother was born Shyam's sister slipped into coma and she was tied to the charpai, which means "bed /cot". The moment NK said this the camera focused on Khushi sleeping on the bed. Then NK said - "gusse ko andar karo" with his famous dialogue - "kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi". Here goes Charpai which is bed /cot and "Upai", means "Solution" and Shyam's solution - "Recreating History" and taking revenge. 

He created the same situation for ASR and Anjali where their Dad had put Shyam in that condition ages ago. The only difference is that Khushi is not the "Saut" but just "Role Playing" it. Hence, NK's dialogue of - "Tum ladkiyon ke maamle mein ek dum anda ho, bilkul zero" which proved ASR's dialogue of misinterpreting the "wrong reason" of the entire problem.

dOODS, this is why we love you.  Excellent Analysis.  Oh Doods!  You are the one and only one who can deduce such a theory.  WOW! BRILLIANT!

Before I started reading itself, I pressed the Like button.  I knew it will be explosive, but never did I think that it will be an ATOMIC BOMB.

LOVE YOU...

Please keep on writing. 

All Reduxians... shower DOODS with White Lillies and Tulips.
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Step into my parlor said the CAT to the MOUSE πŸ˜‰

me liking this scenario .. hum tum ek dibbe ( read cupboard) main band ho .. ufff aur Di aajaye πŸ˜‰

Koi problem nahi Di will look aorund the room and think she made her entry at the wrong time as her chottey is not busy with his wife , and take anOath  that next time i'll make sure these 2 r inthe room coochei cooing  and i make my royal entry.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wah wah Nivi .. yeh tumne badhiya bataya ... phir kya .. DIBBE mein DAB DAB .. ( mangal πŸ˜‰ )

Ok chal guess karo ... kya dibbe mein pappi ho gi .. aur agar hui to kahan ho gi .. πŸ˜‰
Started out your kissing guessing gameπŸ˜†.. I thought we already knew thought about all the strategic locations we want to see iT planted.. And blooming into crimson flowersπŸ˜†
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Doods Back with a bang.πŸ‘ Missed u so muchπŸ€—
and now dont ever abandon us😭

Read your analysis Doods . I am thunderstruck. speechless ...confusion clear ho raha hai. 

SAthu waiting for yours. refreshing the thread every 5 minutes.

Trying to read other posts. Boss not here so more work. πŸ˜‘if the guy is in the office then he donot have any doubts but the minutes he leaves he gets DOUBTS...Honestly men are insaneπŸ˜‰

Doods me so glad ..want to hug U and kiss u and...[ sathu chill just as a friendπŸ˜‰. Doods is yours FOREVER]
Edited by smithasrk - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sree07

πŸ˜† Earlier i liked her scenes. I loved anji and arnav scenes. But now I am insecure at some levels.so started forwarded the scenesπŸ˜†

Scared by Daljeet's demands..the PH  is in a "better safe than sorry mode"these days...Both Deepali and Akshay are getting "Die-logs"πŸ˜†And yesterday the second part was full of their Die-logs!!Pissed me off big time!!But I must say it's better than the Chameli ki Tail daysπŸ˜ƒ
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[

You have not inaugrated the Aamp club yet... and here I thought I was a member already...😑😑

Its on in redux πŸ˜†
As per Nivi's advice was on hold in main forum.
Don't worry dear. We are all in Aamp

Yep Sree this time Mr.Dogra is on DB side,so we should be carefull in launching it in main forum,Dogra wont spare u this timeπŸ˜†

Yes Nivi. We have to be careful with the launchπŸ˜†. AD is too powerful a enemy to keepπŸ˜†

@geet... You are... We all are πŸ€—
πŸ€—To u sree.. For  reaffirming it
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Step into my parlor said the CAT to the MOUSE πŸ˜‰

me liking this scenario .. hum tum ek dibbe ( read cupboard) main band ho .. ufff aur Di aajaye πŸ˜‰

Koi problem nahi Di will look aorund the room and think she made her entry at the wrong time as her chottey is not busy with his wife , and take anOath  that next time i'll make sure these 2 r inthe room coochei cooing  and i make my royal entry.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wah wah Nivi .. yeh tumne badhiya bataya ... phir kya .. DIBBE mein DAB DAB .. ( mangal πŸ˜‰ )

Ok chal guess karo ... kya dibbe mein pappi ho gi .. aur agar hui to kahan ho gi .. πŸ˜‰
Winey it depends onhow they r sitting in that cupboard,if K sits with her back towards A (without any gap)then the kiss will be on her shoulders/neck/if ur lucky may be on Ahem Ahem 

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sree07

πŸ˜† Earlier i liked her scenes. I loved anji and arnav scenes. But now I am insecure at some levels.so started forwarded the scenesπŸ˜†

i watched her scene but wanted to fast forward

we got this 1-2 min scene of khushi an her monologue abt what she is feeling. this is something everyone was waiting for... y she is still mad at arnav the dreamboat. to me it was too short. khushi is felling so much right now. guilt, sadness, hurt from shyam fiasco, attraction and love bec of arnav, hurt bec of him as well.. should this not be given precedence over the what seemed like 6 mins anjali saying the same thing she wants shyam back. really who is the lead. 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lizzy2012

[

You have not inaugrated the Aamp club yet... and here I thought I was a member already...😑😑

Its on in redux πŸ˜†
As per Nivi's advice was on hold in main forum.
Don't worry dear. We are all in Aamp

[/QUOTE]

Yep Sree this time Mr.Dogra is on DB side,so we should be carefull in launching it in main forum,Dogra wont spare u this timeπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Yes Nivi. We have to be careful with the launchπŸ˜†. AD is too powerful a enemy to keepπŸ˜†

@geet... You are... We all are πŸ€—
[/QUOTE]
πŸ€—To u sree.. For  reaffirming it
[/QUOTE] πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nivedha84

.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Winey it depends onhow they r sitting in that cupboard,if K sits with her back towards A (without any gap)then the kiss will be on her shoulders/neck/if ur lucky may be on Ahem Ahem 

Puhleej..this is SP and IPK we are talking about...Do you think there will really be a kiss??