Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry to disappear guys.. Gotta go.. patidev Angry... No more reduxing today..๐Ÿ˜ญ
GN
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonshine

Hoorrayyy!!!

I want hot n' spicy and yummy as well๐Ÿ˜†

Me too.. Want spicy, yummy, exotic food๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Me.. ๐Ÿ˜But the next question popped  up immediately... About how else  do u want to see her.. With gutter alarms ringing in the brain๐Ÿ˜†

He has many things on his agenda.. At least let him start from some where..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab jo tumne stamp lagadi passionate scenes ki.. I cannot wait any longer!! Kal hasi tho phasi.. And then romance..
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Me toooโ˜บ๏ธ

they may turn tables and khushi will be the one manofying ASR and hence red saree i think
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mommamia

And thus Areeba opens a pandora box!! ASR virgin or not!! The most debated topic in main forum... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In no way he is a virgin! Men can't stay put no matter how innocent or respectful they seem!
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chani123

sorry to disappear guys.. Gotta go.. patidev Angry... No more reduxing today..๐Ÿ˜ญ

GN

Bye! Kopal!
Good luck!๐Ÿ˜‰
Desi.Kudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Take a bow Doodleberry... you're just AWESOME!๐Ÿ‘   I know that all you're doing is paying close attention to the basic storyline and that you get the hints from the finer nuances shown in IPKKND itself; but thanks a ton for interpreting all of that for 'normal' people like us ๐Ÿ˜Š   You're so right when you point out that most of the audience (myself included) don't get the aesthetic way of storytelling that 4Lions is so fond of.  But thanks to you, I'm learning... very slowly, but surely.๐Ÿ˜†   It's a pleasure having you back not just for the sake of interpretation but also for the real honesty in your posts.  They're always a delight to read 'cause you tell it like it is ๐Ÿ˜Š   Am now happily looking forward to reading more of your posts as they come.  Please do keep 'em coming ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Me toooโ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿค— Nivi.. Gutters brains.. And only thinks gutter when we see arhi
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sonshine

๐Ÿ˜†It is, Honey! This is the only place you get safe MIG Alerts๐Ÿ˜†

Well Yes, true said!
The amount of gutter flooding the main forum is, well lets not say anything!๐Ÿ˜†
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

GN

Bye kopal