Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Actually in earlier stages in Redux, i dun actually read all the analysis... I will press LIKE button but i dun read... I read mostly only Tanthya... But later on i start reading all the analysis including doods... n now my day is incomplete without the analysis from you guys... its impossible to mention ur names one by one but u guys rock with all the analysis done... THANK YOU...

Neway nowdays when I like i read... πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: tanthya

ee loji .. Hum kya invest nahi ki hai .. Hum sirf faith ko hi nahi, love ko bhi invest ki hai *Looks superiorily  at Sandy* πŸ˜‰

Tum Abhi tak nahi soyi kya..πŸ˜ƒ

Aankhein band ho rahi hai.. and saanvi is sleeping on my lap.. Whole body is num!! Phir bhi redux me rehna hai!! Aapke darshan ka wait kar rahe the.. Ab hogaya.. man kush hogaya!! πŸ˜ƒ
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

GG... U want saree or passionate scenes...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BothπŸ˜‰Isn't a red saree with Bitwa around directly proportional to a passionate sceneπŸ˜‰
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very good to see you Doodle. Waiting for Tant's post.

🀣🀣
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

BothπŸ˜‰Isn't a red saree with Bitwa around directly proportional to a passionate sceneπŸ˜‰

😍
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Geet ,

Execution has always been a area of concern !! Geetwa  ..Lets just hope  that they manage to do it  without stretching and diluting the essence...

I know...let me express my concern here ..see the day Anji tried to kill her child..I decided that story was going the " blast from past" route.. Same day misthi's spoiler came  out on how Shyam  will reveal to  anji as to why he married her.. I put this together.. Then I thought I was imagining.. But the past few days confirmed my theory..yesterday's confusion was partly due to the fact that I couldn't reveal that this was my decoding..after that  came my concern.. Will the ph be able to pull off something like this.. They seem floundering even with the present day track.. How will they deal with this..was the first question that popped up..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hello Tants...πŸ€— thank u for bringing back the analyses of both  the creators of REDUX... The best gift on the 300th episode completion... spirits have been happily uplifted again...

G rand Morning Singing Bird πŸ€—

Thanxx to Doodsie , Yaar   ..she  just made me realize  again why I love her so much  πŸ˜ƒ  ...I agree..My spirits are soaring  too..πŸ˜ƒ
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sampin

So Koosie will wear the saree before Teej😈

she better do it nahi toh I am joining the twitting world to hanker for it...πŸ˜‰  romance ke liyemein kuch bhi karoongi...
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

passionate scenes please!
saree or "ahem,ahem" ...no(OOPS!😳) saree...😈
Edited by sonshine - 11 years ago