IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago

The episode ... 😆 you guys pass

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

Redux is Paradise... 😆

Oh dear, that's totally going to mess with my head now every time I pass a graveyard!! 😆
Originally posted by namedx

Oh dear, that's totally going to mess with my head now every time I pass a graveyard!! 😆
😆
 ASR in this...😆👎🏼
Originally posted by namedx

Hey Aeryn! 🤗

You've raised some really interesting points here!

The one thing I love about ASR is that his character has never been static, forever changing along with the circumstances. His character growth has been the most glaring for me, and today, even he recognised it! Look how far he's come! And all down to what? Love...

A married man, a man in love, a man who almost lost his love, a man who's desperate for love - I'm going to expect a lot of changes from such a man! So for me personally, his character wasn't far fetched at all. And I think I'm ready for a change. Today when he looked back on his former self, the smile he gave and the fact that he was reflecting, shows just how much he's changed as a character. And such a change hasn't been instantaneous, it's been gradual. 

As for Khushi, I think I can appreciate that her cold behaviour stems from Arnav's inability to express himself clearly. It wasn't that long ago that the guy told her that she was wholly to blame for everything that was going wrong with him and his family. Yes, she also said that she doesn't blame him for it, but the words said from a loved one is still bound to sting. It's like the saying: It's always easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a loved one. And I believe that is the case here. He's wronged her enough times, so I think it's about time he learns to accommodate her ways, don't you!?  lol 😉

Question: I've always felt that her happiness was always connected to the happiness of others...so why would it be so illogical? 

Wonderfully explained namedx...loved your post 👏  👏  👏
Khushi's character is indeed very complex yet simple...
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Isse zyada aur nahi has sakthi mai.. I will burst out thats all.. It was very very good Bushy.. Aakash was the show stealer in your post... I wish Akshay Dogra gets a chance to read it.. 
Originally posted by riyya6

Redux is Paradise... 😆

Oh..ok..gotcha..
I thought rip..what rip...gussa😆 u want to tear something
Originally posted by mommamia

Isse zyada aur nahi has sakthi mai.. I will burst out thats all.. It was very very good Bushy.. Aakash was the show stealer in your post... I wish Akshay Dogra gets a chance to read it.. 

payal wala ziyada to nahin hogaya...the kamzori wala part?? 😆
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals read this u will sure 🤣

🤣