Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amarb

Pad liya ... Chatting from phone so difficult too write... Will award in one hour

oh cool.. no probs.. πŸ˜Š
Enjoy work...
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chani123

oh cool.. no probs..😊
Enjoy work...

Yeah..work and enjoy hahaha
DiamondLife thumbnail
Reel ke bahane  ...sab bardast karo...i mean enjoy karo..
DEkhna ho to Dekho..πŸ˜†...
this line has become so famous🀣...everytime making me πŸ€£
twisted_beenz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Reel ke bahane ...sab bardast karo...i mean enjoy karo..

DEkhna ho to Dekho..πŸ˜†...
this line has become so famous🀣...everytime making me🀣

That is so true...reel ke bahane pregnancy mein shilpa shetty wala figure..woh bhi bardast karo
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Chalo me will start to drive now...see you guys in one hour
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everyone!

Tonight I really liked Anjali (and DB's portrayal). That one simple scene has resumed the anguish she's facing quite efficiently. Her husband who she thinks the world of has been thrown out for allegations that have not been proven. She didn't get any closure, how do RM expect her to ever turn the page over Shyam when the latter has still to be proven guilty? πŸ˜• On another side she knows that her brother wouldn't do something without her well being in mind so yeah indeed sach kya hai? It's must horrible to be in her place right now

NK-Arnav duo is a treat to watch mainly because of their contrasting personalities. Not really sure I like Arnav being so open with NK though. I don't think that was totally in character. The thing is that while he didn't share romantic moments he spent with Khushi he did share an important part of their relationship. Those events were remembered with fondness, an indulgent smile in place thinking of how it all began to what is now. They were not romantic moments but still intimate 'cause intrinsic to their love story.

Now coming to my big problem with the epi: Khushi's characterization. I fail to relate to her.

First she was shown doing a mishap again by interfering in Payash's married life (that too by suggesting to go on a honeymoon when the house has just faced a huge trauma!!!😲) and again *sigh* failing to see where she erred

Then her monologue didn't help me at all to understand her current stance with Arnav.

On ME she came out as a miffed wife who wished for something that her hubby failed to provide coupled with a bit of hurt due to his hurtful words the night before. She was not angry. She was giving him back by playing hard to get and that was fine with me. I even enjoyed it but all change after the HB scene...
After witnessing his genuine efforts to please her, taking into account what she said to him by investing himself in all those gifts (something that is unnatural to him), after witnessing his sincere regret and the depth of his love for her, isn't she pushing it too far?
She knows that voicing out his feelings is difficult to him, he can't change overnight...I thought she accepted that Arnav is complex, being both rajkumar and shaitan...so if she forgave him, is not angry with him then why the zid? Why coldly refusing his gestures? What's the point πŸ˜•

I'm sorry but if that 'I can't be happy if the whole house is not happy' is the excuse then I find it illogical and stupid... Isn't she trampling on his feelings? Does that mean that if the house is miserable then she will make herself and Arnav miserable too πŸ˜• Can't she tell him that she appreciates his efforts but the current happenings in the house is making her sad?

The precap shows Arnav in the cupboard (IMO it's out of character, too much too soon) and Khushi beginning to smile. Now I'm speculating here but if that scene is 'Khushi melting down' scene then why in the world didn't she melt after the HB scene? She witnessed Arnav's poignant display of vulnerability but it would be Arnav in a cupboard that wins her over πŸ˜•  But then if that is yet another failed attempt of Arnie boy, the whole isn't she going too far is there again...looks like a doom situation  

PS: If some of you have come this far, thank you for reading my incoherent rambling πŸ€—β€οΈ

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chani123

hey shaz.. U r like id ka chaand these days..πŸ€—

Hey matey, πŸ€—

Lol, Id ka chaand!? Really!? I thought I was here more often than that! πŸ˜†
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! What an amazing tribute to the 300th milestone of IPK !!!

Proud to be an IPK and IF maddie !

Never imagined ( even 3,4 months back) this will be such an integral part of my life !

Kudos to the team IPK and the extremely talented fellow IF IPK fans !!!

HAPPY 300th IPK milestone friends !⭐️
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello HiπŸ˜ƒ.. Batiya ne keliye kaun kaun hai?