Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
                                              Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V-IDz-e7ao&list=UUMt8bT0-XSdJvGPihexkwYQ&index=3&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely ladies, πŸ˜Š

300 hundred episodes on...and my love for IPK only grows stronger! Congratulations for making it this far, and for sticking through the good times and the bad - a true memento to Arhi's journey of love... 

What I truly loved about tonight's episode was Arnav's trip down memory lane. For the first time he acknowledged the beginnings of his love; His love didn't begin with sweet nothings, but with meaningful hatred. The memories which once made us think so ill of ASR, today became memories which were recollected with fondness, both for him, and for us as the audience. A love which the likes of NK may not be able to comprehend, but we as the audience sure do, for we have remained with the couple through thick and thin. And Arnav's warm smile was enough to show his acceptance, not only of his love for Khushi, but also the workings of fate. 

Here's celebrating 300 episodes of Arhi's love, a journey which has been dictated by fate, and which serves to be the beginning of something even more beautiful...

Much kudos to Tants and Doods, for their insightful contributions and for providing a solid platform on which a wide spectrum of views can be shared, discussed and ultimately appreciated by all. Thank you for making me feel welcome - I'm truly blessed to have met and befriended such a wonderful online community - and with that, my love affair with IP Redux continues! Kudos to you all! 

------------------------------------------------------------------
Mohandas K. Gandhi
Hatred ever kills, love never dies. Such is the vast difference between the two. What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves a burden in reality for it increases hatred.

Bob Dylan
I met a young man who was wounded in love, I met another man who was wounded in hatred.

Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When is my manners, and thanks everyone else for their input.
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG !!!
Must Must check this...

🀣🀣🀣🀣
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namedx

Hey lovely ladies, πŸ˜Š

300 hundred episodes on...and my love for IPK only grows stronger! Congratulations for making it this far, and for sticking through the good times and the bad - a true memento to Arhi's journey of love... 

What I truly loved about tonight's episode was Arnav's trip down memory lane. For the first time he acknowledged the beginnings of his love; His love didn't begin with sweet nothings, but with meaningful hatred. The memories which once made us think so ill of ASR, today became memories which were recollected with fondness, both for him, and for us as the audience. A love which the likes of NK may not be able to comprehend, but we as the audience sure do, for we have remained with the couple through thick and thin. And Arnav's warm smile was enough to show his acceptance, not only of his love for Khushi, but also the workings of fate. 

Here's celebrating 300 episodes of Arhi's love, a journey which has been dictated by fate, and which serves to be the beginning of something even more beautiful...

Much kudos to Tants and Doods, for their insightful contributions and for providing a solid platform on which a wide spectrum of views can be shared, discussed and ultimately appreciated by all. Thank you for making me feel welcome - I'm truly blessed to have met and befriended such a wonderful online community - and with that, my love affair with IP Redux continues! Kudos to you all! 

Shaz πŸ€—

Finished nightshift, came home and watched the episode in my sleep deprived state but those last 5 mins brought such a warm smile to my face πŸ˜Š Just couldn't resist coming to Redux and sharing this warmth in my online home and sanctuary with my friends. How far these two have come...And as they have always come back to each other, so have we come back to IPK. We might rant, vent, complain, ask Barun to get a haircut (OK that one still stands πŸ˜³), cringe at SI's velvet dresses but we always come back to IPK and off course Redux.

Happy 300th Epi everyone!!! πŸ₯³

PS: Arnav in the closet had me in fits of laughter. The first thought that came to my mind was please come out of the closet πŸ€£ I'm a huge huge ASR fan so please don't throw chappals, couldn't help myself πŸ˜† But if you have to..small size please πŸ˜³
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bs_si

Shaz πŸ€—

Finished nightshift, came home and watched the episode in my sleep deprived state but those last 5 mins brought such a warm smile to my face πŸ˜Š Just couldn't resist coming to Redux and sharing this warmth in my online home and sanctuary with my friends. How far these two have come...And as they have always come back to each other, so have we come back to IPK. We might rant, vent, complain, ask Barun to get a haircut (OK that one still stands πŸ˜³), cringe at SI's velvet dresses but we always come back to IPK and off course Redux.

Happy 300th Epi everyone!!! πŸ₯³

PS: Arnav in the closet had me in fits of laughter. The first thought that came to my mind was please come out of the closet πŸ€£ I'm a huge huge ASR fan so please don't throw chappals, couldn't help myself πŸ˜† But if you have to..small size please πŸ˜³

Hey Trin! πŸ€—

Likewise!! Came back from work and the first thing I did was watch IPK - loved it! And the precap just made my day even more!!! Couldn't agree with you more about redux, a place I always look forward to joining after a day's hard work!! 

🀣 @ Barun coming out of the closet!! And I soo agree about that one strand of gelled hair - shivers (and not in a good way) lol! 
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
anyone home??
i actually liked the sari colour..dark pink..so today was very clear..He did remember khushi ..when that ink dupatta falling on her head instead of lavanya..he was so lost in her...i think its similar colour..
He wants to see her in that sari..😳
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey gals updated on pg 1.. finally.. I know it has become very long.. 
Pls read when u find time and patience...😊
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

anyone home??

i actually liked the sari colour..dark pink..so today was very clear..He did remember khushi ..when that ink dupatta falling on her head instead of lavanya..he was so lost in her...i think its similar colour..
He wants to see her in that sari..😳

hey shastra.. How are u?
Ya.. he wants to see her in saree...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
the question is will she fulfill his wish???
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

hey shastra.. How are u?
Ya.. he wants to see her in saree...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
the question is will she fulfill his wish???

Hi! Chani:
nice recap of the journeyπŸ˜ƒ

she will wear that saree but don't know when..may be during teej😊
DiamondLife thumbnail
I am eagerly waiting for Doodleberry's post..