Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone 🤗

I m posting here after many days😳 one of the reasons, completing 300th episode and the other is Doodsie back to posting👏⭐️

First of all Congrats to the entire team of IPKKND for reaching this milestone👏👏👏 wishing u many more⭐️

Since I haven't posted for many days will sum up wat i liked till today's episode like I always do!!!😳

ME:

I loved ME for the simply things they showed...Arnav realizing that it was Khushi's birthday and getting scolded by Buaji for forgetting his wife's birthday...shows the comfort level Arnav and Guptas have around each other...the apnaapan he feels there...when he is at GH he is the son more than son-in-law..he is more open and more at ease...be it manaoing Buaji or helping her and Garimaji...what a contrast with when he is at RM..At RM he is the Man of the house and hence has responsibilities to shoulder, decisions to make...so he is closed, reserved and totally in control!!!

Buaji's line to Arnav "Wah Babuwa, Humra Dil jeet liye" well indication that this mutual love and respect between Arnav and Guptas will be needed when the Contract Marriage thingy will come out in open!!!😉

Thru out the episode there was the mention on "Happy Singh" in the background...Happy days ahead?? Yeh toh waqt hi bataayega!!!

Monday's episode:

For me Monday episode underlined the difference between Khushi and Anjali...one puts everyone wishes over her own...she is happy as long as people around her is happy...true to her name...she is so selfless that she never bothers abt her own happiness...its always abt the people she loves the most... a girl with a golden heart...she didn't feel bad that her gifted flowers went to someone else...she was happy coz Arnav gave those flowers to Di just to make her smile/happy and we could see Khushi's pride and happiness in Arnav for doing something like that!!

&

One the other side there is one woman for whom everything boils down to HER Hubby, HER Bro, HER family, HER loneliness, HER PAIN, HER life, HER khushi...she has been like this since the beginning and somewhere her past and the people around her is very much responsible for this...it's becoming more prominent after the recent big reality check...she is in denial now...and it will take time for her to finally accept it...as of now I can sympathize with her...her hubby and her bro are her pillars and with one gone its quite natural for her to lean more heavily on the one left...but in all her agony she forgot that her Chote is someone's husband too...rite now she is feeling betrayed and left out which is quite acceptable considering her state of mind and condition. She needs to see/hear the truth with her own eyes/ears to accept it!!!

Loved the cake-cutting scene...minus the comedy waala BG score...the scene was intense and passionate so the comedy BG didn't go with the scene!!!!

Tuesday's episode:

I just loved first few mins of the episode...for me it was the best scene in yday's episode...scene wise it was too good, superb camera work...it showed Khushi peacefully sleeping on the bed while Arnav stood watching, guarding her while she sleeps...the tears and pain in his eyes for not able to open up to His Khushi was very much evident...he then slowly lowered himself and sat next to her...his eyes full of love, adoration and sadness...he wished her and kissed her forehead as if sealing his wish!!!

WOW wat a change in ASR...who would have thought that the Mighty ASR who never wished anyone in his life will break his own rule for this one girl...HIS KHUSHI!!!

Khushi accepted that gesture with her whole heart but pretended to sleep...with Arnav shown moving away...is that another indication that there is separation coming their way??? Maybe...Maybe Not. Time will tell.

Barun are simply outstanding here!!!👏

These days I am loving Arnav-NK Bromance more and more...these two never fail to bring a smile to my face!!😃

Now coming to Khushi giving cold-shoulders to Arnav...her anger and frustration is justified...n I understand where she is coming from... she is frustrated with Arnav for not opening up and keeping things unsaid or incomplete...I know many will say that words are not that important...wat matters more are the feelings/emotions behind those words or gestures...totally agree...but u know wat? sometimes we do need the words that can touch our heart and very soul especially when it comes from that one special person who is the most important person in our lives!!!

Kuch bhi ho SHE LOVES HIM and HE KNOWS THIS but both can be stubborn like anything. Isiliye bhugtoh!!😆

ASR, one suggestion...u said Di and Khushi are two most important people in your life...right? then why this handing one at a time?  Try to learn how to balance... i.e. being a brother and husband...for ur own good!!!😉

Wednesday's episode:

So that Wifey manao abhiyaan continues with Arnav getting maat yet again from Khushi but Arnav not really to accept defeat ...didna tell these two can be stubborn!!!😆

Khushi's monologue: Haaye thank God for small mercies😳...I feel this is one of reason viewers sometime fail to connect with Khushi...coz they just can't understand what is going on in her head/heart or why???? Many a times her actions confuse viewers...Hope CVs take better care of this!!

Today Khushi got a small yet valuable lesson that even if ur intentions are good ur actions needn't solve the problems in others' life and result in their happiness...thanks a lot Payal...u r one true sister who will guide and help ur little sis always...and next time ur sis repeats the same ek chapaat will do the trick!!!

Payal, one suggestion...we want ur GH waala avatar who had the guts to put the Mighty ASR in his place when he hurt your baby sis...u were a tigress that day so don't get bullied by anyone now.. SPEAK UP and FIGHT for your rights!!!⭐️

P.S: Dunno how I always end up writing such a long post😳😆

Wasn't feeling sleepy so updated my post...now will go to sleep😳😛

Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations to IPKKND team for completing 300 episodes…..

Wishing you all the best...

I would like to sincerely thank Sathya and Doods for giving us REDUX a place to revisit and discuss the episode in a different angle. Thank you again girls for making a comeback.

My 2 cents on today's episode...

Khushi...what can we say about our dearest Khushi……A simple, bubbly, sweet, compassionate girl from Lucknow...A girl who lives to see everyone smile….would do anything to make everyone laugh……is unhappy today because the people around her is not happy. As usual our khushi tries to mend things around her….without realising that sometimes a little bit of patience will put things in the right order……She doesn't still believe in the process of consulting with someone before executing the plan.

She interferes in her sister's life by asking her husband to take a vacation, without realising that they are also equally unhappy because of the current situation in the family. Did Khushi ever think for a moment, that Akash would be equally devastated by what has happened to his sister's life? How could she suggest Akash to take a vacation without exploring or considering his feelings? Has she learnt her lesson…… will have to wait and watch...

Arnav….who was once hell bent in giving Khushi hard time……is now leaving no stone unturned to see a smile in her face……A smile that had disappeared because of his harsh words. He tries again by giving her a saree and orders her to accept and wear the saree……He remembers NK's advice and then requests her to wear the saree. She refuses to accept the gift which infuriates him further. He throws the gift and walks out of the room. He goes through the memory lane with NK and narrates the incidences were both were cruel to eachother. These incidences once painful…..had become a beautiful memory now………Will his next attempt to bring a smile on Khushi's face be successful…….Will have to wait and watch……..

Sorry to keep the analysis short. This is mainly due to time constraints.

love

Sharmi😊

Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not updating...

PAYAL O PAYAL :-) CVs gave me 300th episode gift as payal returns... brave n bold 🥳

wow " TANTDOODASTIC" back.

Superb title

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZH5aMQMN6c[/YOUTUBE]

mere jeevan me ana
aur aa k nahi jana
mera jeevan khiza'n(autumn) hai
aur tum ho bahar(spring)

A HERB PLANT
[KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA]Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Main Hoon Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

A girl orphaned at a tender age of 8... when she did not know the meaning of death... waited for her  parents to come back... but slowly learnt they will never be back...she looked up at the sky and assigned the stars that shone brightest as her parents who will always look lovingly at her... what ever she does she would not  be judged but heard... she also found shelter at the foot of her Devi Maiyya... before whom she opened up her heart in sadness and gladness without the mask she wore for the world...
She was always grateful of the good things life brought her way... her adopted loving family... a  motley of people whom she met along the way and started loving... Naniji,Anajali, Lavanya, Akash, Arnav Singh Raizada, Manorama Mami...

A selfless girl who can never see any one in pain and unhappiness be it friend or foe... a caring angel who bestows love  on all,who stood by her and those who stood against her... A worthy child of the divine mother who never closes her door on anyone... 

Khushi Bitya apan umar ki ladkiyoon se zyada samajdar hai...

A lost smile .. forgotten chirpiness disturbs a husband to no end... he desperately tries to revive the ever smiling carefree girl he fell in love with...His every effort is rudely thwarted by her... Every time she hurts Arnav, Khushi  ends up  with  an equal battered heart. ...She sits  in front of her Devi Maiyya with the open wounds that have ripped apart her feelings...Her dilemma, sorrow and love poured at the feet of her Mother...

"Unhe yeh baat kyun nahi samaj mein nahi aa rahi hai ki is sab ka koi matlab nahi....Di hum se naraz hai,mamiji humse khush nahi hai,jiji aur jeejaji ke beech anban chal rahi hai,toh phir hum khush kaise ho sakte hai...aur hum arnav ji se naraz bhi nahi hai..."

How can she be happy  when everyone in the family is upset because of her... her action towards Arnav  are not out of anger... but he fails to understand it and makes futile tries for Khushi break into a smile... 
The altruistic girl who always thinks of others before her...

Jo kuch bhi unhone kaha... Jo kuch bhi hua unhone hume kitni aasani se hume doshi theharaya.. aur jab hm ne kaha ki hum ghar chodne ke liye tayar hai...toh unhone humein rokliya...hum woh sab kaise bhool sakte hai...

The day Shyam's misdeeds were exposed, Arnav trusted Khushi... stood for her against his family... against the husband of his beloved Di without proof... Khushi for the first time in her life was not blamed for the mishap but trusted and loved in spite of it... Throughout that  eventful night she held on to this knowledge and to the man who gave it to her... only to be made aware the very next day that the trust and love were not unconditional... he too blamed her though he loved her...held her accountable for the incidents somewhere... Arnav  unwittingly led the victim in Khushi to the belief that she was responsible for the actions of her abuser Shyam...😔
Was it not the same thing she had witnessed her entire life?... She only spreads hurt and sadness for her actions...She was blamed for her sister's broken marriage,her hasty one... her suffering in both cases were unnoticed and she too put on a mask of hiding it thinking it would hurt them more to see her pain too...

Arnav's scathing remarks set her on that path again...she wanted to leave to soothe the pain ... but he stopped her as he loved her... she was his wife and he would not shirk his responsibility towards her... even if he hurt inside because of his Di's terrible state... She could not let the man she loves so dearly be torn between her and his sister... if he will not let her go...she will create circumstances for him to let her go...
She is still unaware that both Di and Khushi  are central to his existence. Sacrificing one will not bring happiness for him ever.. 

Kuch cheezein kabhi nahi badal sakti hain... lekin kuch cheezein toh badli ja sakti hain na...

The past cannot be changed... but the future has immense possibilities... Khushi cannot undo  what happened between her and Shyam but she can help to heal the broken household...

Dr. Khushi Kumari Gupta sets a course of  actions to cure all unhappiness at Shantivan-😆

She will bridge the wedge that has crept between her sister and brother -in-law...

She will mend the broken ties between the brother and sister...

Khushi ki Khushiyaan

As she moves ahead in her resolve Devi Maiyya wisely senses that her daughter is yet again walking down the path of sacrifice and will create a fresh round of tremors...

Her guiding beacon Nand Kishore reminds Arnav about the moments  he and Khushi shared that shaped their relationship...This gives him an idea to recreate old memories to bring back the lost smile on Khushi's face...Hoping the journey to bring back  the smile on her face also enlightens Arnav that the  smile is mostly achieved at the cost of herself..

The episode was a sea of explanations on the thoughts of the character... a rare phenomenon in IPK but a well deserved 300th episode gift... It was refreshing to know-
 -Anjali's inner turmoil
 -Khushi's reasons for why she is the way she is, 😆
-Recap of Arnav Khushi ki  prem kahani ASR ki zubani.😳

P.S.- For the first time I enjoyed the marital woes of Payash and its          aftermath...😊 had a nice touch of realism in it. 

Tants and Doods  are going to update yeyyy... the best news on the 300th episode...🥳
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the IPK Team on their 300th Episode🥳

Last couple of days I had some unanswered questions and decided not to write.  Firstly, I wanted better ideas to relate to Anjali's current state and next, Khushi's behavior puzzled me; did she just want Arnav to verbalize Birthday wishes or is there more to her story.  Thanks to Kopal's post, by brain was kick-started at least in Anjali's case.  So, here it comes.

Anjali Manohar Jha -  When I read Kopal's post of princess in a tower whom family is trying to protect from harsh realities,  things started falling into place slowly; thank you so much Kopal.  So, whom did she remind me of?  It's none other than Siddhartha's childhood;  Siddhartha, who later became the enlightened Gautama Buddha.  No, don't worry, I'm not comparing the characters, but Siddhartha's childhood somewhat reminds me of Anjali's life.

When Siddhartha was born, the priests tell his father, King Suddhodhana that either his son will become a great emperor or will turn his back on all material things and become a spiritual leader.  The frightened father who thinks if his son watches all the suffering around him will end up being a spiritual person, tried his best to remove every trace of unhappiness and sadness around his child.  Siddhartha was very sheltered from all the harshness around him.  He was almost held like a prisoner in the palace and had no clue about the realities of life.  But, life has its own ways of bringing in changes.  One fine day when he goes on an outing, he sees a really old man suffering (by this time all the old and sick people are sent away from the place, but one person remains) and from there starts his internal spiritual journey.

Anjali too in many ways has been sheltered by her family, all her wishes are granted, she's the queen bee in the Raizada Mansion and anything that's outside her happy world is a big NO NO and will be fixed right away.  Did her family help her realize that she's in a dream world or were they trying to just protect and molly coddle her?  Look at the state she's in today.  She is unable to accept the reality that her husband whom she thinks she loves, can commit such horrible deeds.  She repeatedly asks nani what is the truth, whom to believe and is becoming hysterical.  Until she removes the blindfold and sees Shyam for what he truly is, she'll be in her ignorant state, just as Siddhartha was.

In the book Gautama, by Deepak Chopra, an interesting character called 'mara' is introduced who preys on people's fears and insecurities and tries to tempt them with their hidden attachments.  This fictional character Mara, always reminded me of human mind, which pretty much tempts us, increases our fears, makes us feel less than what we are. 

In Anjali's case, her mind (mara) is constantly tempting her with the good thoughts about Shyam, how he took care of her, how they shared moments about their child to be born etc.; the other side of Shyam is completely hidden.  It's also preying on her insecurities of lack of support from Chote and keeps replaying the scene where chote dragged shyam out, whom she was completely dependent upon.  Only when she gets out of this illusory world, will she be able to see things clearly.

Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) ' Several things have been clarified today about Khushi's stance towards Arnav.  We now know that she's not happy because the rest of the family is unhappy.  Also, Arnav blamed her for being responsible for the current state of affairs and later apologized.  She herself agreed with him and does not bear a grudge, but he hurt her very badly with his words and she's unable to forget.  How easily he forgot all that happened and put the entire blame on her?  Also, what's the guarantee that Arnav will never hurt her with these same words again in the future, if something were to happen to his Di?  Won't these questions be running through her mind?  How can she be happy when her mind is not at peace?

Have a simple question'. what happens to important unfinished business that you ignore.  Sometimes it comes back to bite you big time.  This is what at least some of us have experienced personally.  The 6 month contract is still hanging like a noose around Khushi's neck.  Her husband who's so bent upon pleasing her, bringing a smile back on her face and doing everything in his power, isn't he the same one who brought up the contract and blackmailed her to get her to stay?  Yes, he promised himself that he'll do whatever it takes to make her his, but is she aware of it? No.  Will it be a surprise if this problem too is running through her mind?  Until this unfinished business is settled between them, no, she will not be happy and she'll not feel like his wife either (that's why I put her name as KKG and included SR in parenthesis😊) and whose fault is this, Arnav's, though his intentions were otherwise.  Let's see how he makes it up to her.

Khushi said 'Kuch cheesen kabhi nahin badal sakti', does she mean the love-hate relationship between Arnav and her?  I think not.  Where love exists, there cannot be hatred.  Could she mean that the past cannot be changed and Shyam may not change? Possible. She could also mean that ASR in Arnav will exist and his whole persona may not change completely?  Maybe, but this does not mean there'll be hatred between them.

'Lekin kuch cheesen toh budli jaa sakti hain' ' Hoping for bright future for Payash and Arshi and with a cooperating mami (cooperating being the key word😆).  Also, Di's life in the future with her child.

Arnav Singh Raizada's character is confusing me these days.  I'll sleep on it and see if any bright ideas come up tomorrow morning.

NOTE: Heartfelt thanks to all those who read my posts.

Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserved...if i am in the mood i will write
RajPreet_Preeto thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

QUOTE=doodleberry]R [/QUOTE]

Oh My Stars!!!!!!!! You must be shining bright tonight.  Tant is going to update in the moring. Our Doods reserved the space.  She is going to write!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can not wait till morning to read.  My heart is going "Dhak Dhak".  Thank you Tant and Doods. I will be ready with cup of tea!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yippee!!! Tants & Doods both. NOW lets celebrate 300 episodes🥳.

Have a mixed feeling about today's episode and the immediate track that is coming up. 
Loved the part where Arnav is reminiscing. Lots of references to the past incidents by Khushi and Arnav, looks like its time to close some initially opened loops.

Hope they dont take away much from ASR's character and am seriouslly in no mood to see ASR in OTT comedy, but then its too early to rant. 😃. May be khushi will be happy by just seeing him in the cupboard.😆

Anjali is in denial and Shyam's way is paved back to RM. I feel all attempts to bring Anjali out of this mental state will fail and her health will deteriorate further (may be a serious threat for baby and Anjali or both) and ASR will have to bring back shyam temporarily just to keep Anjali stable for some time.  

Khushi, though meant well, decides to fix the problem between Akash and Payal and end up messing it further. Khushi, in both Anjali's and this incident , came out as insensitive person. And this was not the case earlier, she always was tuned in to people's sorrow and pain. She was always shown as more matured than the girls of her age (in nani's terms). Here I see CVs taking a detour to suit the track. And once she is not able to understand that she has indeed worsened the situation between Payal and Akash (as it was in case of Anjali). 

Updating...

Best dialog in today's epi "Khushi, mein tumhe isme dekhna chate hoon"😍. Barun's voice modulation is perfect most of the time. When will we get to see the flirty Arnav??? 😍

DiamondLife thumbnail
OMG...Doods is writing..i am going crazy😃
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The winds of change are blowing into the Raizada Mansion. There is a monumental shift in the personalities of a certain Mr. and Mrs. ASR.

Let me start with Khushi...
Gone is the vivacious girl who could think on her feet, bring a smile on anyone's face and solve a problem in a heartbeat. Today, Khushi a year older, contemplates about the situation that surrounds the members of RM.
She timidly goes up to her Jijaji and broaches a topic that will help her sister's happiness. Very nicely done, however, she forgets that a bandaid solution cannot fix this festering wound. The old Khushi who smiled all day is lost... lost in everyone's unhappiness. How can she allow herself to be happy with the man she loves when she wants to punish herself for bringing this on everyone. I liked that she said that ASR blamed her for everything, but she NEEDS TO, REALLY NEEDS TO acknowledge that by hidding the truth she did more harm than good.
And so a changed, more subdued Khushi roams around RM with her eyes far away and her smile lost (but not for long if ASR has his way)

Who is this ASR???? Really, who is he? One who doesn't deny that he loves Khushi, when NK points it out. He is literally going mad trying to bring a genuine smile to Khushi's face. His expression softens when he thinks about all the moments that started their epic love story. But what really got me thinking is what is ASR searching for? He is not just trying to bring back the smile on Khushi's face he is trying to bring back the feist that is Khushi, the one what would make his life miserable if he threatned her with a contract, the one that would worry him into doing whatever she wanted, the one that would go out of the way to make everyone happy. He wants to bring back the living breathing Khushi not the one that is merely existing now.

Things that were really interesting to me:

Akash complaining about Khushi, Payal's sister... When ASR finds out, he will make sure Akash respects his wife Khushi Bhabi !!!

Payal, there is a maturity in this character, she understands that her husband's anger is justified, after all she did hid such a big truth from him. Khushi as it is, is a bone of contention between her husband and her at the moment. She firmly put Khushi in her place, outside of her marriage.

NK!!!! soon becoming my most favorite character on IPKKND, I always found Khushi's antics a little OTT, as did I with NK, but oh how this guy has grown on me, now when he misprouncing something its like a natural reaction to me. Not to mention that growing relationship between Arnav and NK. His reactions during the rendition of the love story had me cracking up. Actually, even I was thinking that if the name of the show wasn't IPKKND would I have know this was indeed a love story in the first  30 episodes?

Anjali and Nani, finally Anjali is voicing her dilemma, she is torned between two sides of her own heart. I am very interested in how they take things further, given that Anjali doesn't know that Arnav has seen the true face of Shyam and is not blindly believing Khushi.

WARNING POINTS!!!!!

1. Khushi's nosey nature, yes today Khushi butted into her sister's business but with some level of tact, please let me remind you (CV') that you are dealing with a varied demographic, I would like to see Khushi realize that there are shades of grey and not everything is black and white.

2.ASR hasn't interacted with Anjali, dude the world that is sister lived in came crashing down and he doesn't even go to her room to check up on her???? He throws out her husband and then doesn't try even once to explain to her why? THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! PLEASE RECTIFY.

3.Akash and Arnav, how has their relationship changed since the whole Shyam fiasco, we need to see this as well.

4. Mami's anger, need to know why she doesn't trust phati sari, when obviously during the kidnapping she was all with her.

5. The damn rain romance, dude just get to it already.

6.WHERE THE HELL IS SHYAM??? He is still the main villian of the show, is he not? Then we need to understand what he is up to. And I miss him ( WTH)

7.Please don't worry about the falling TRP's I'm not sure what the hell the audience wants, but your current track is going well, and I'm sure they will come around, please don't do anything rash( and OTT) because of pressure

Thank you for today's recap. I loved it. 👏👏👏 on the 300 more I hope there are atleast 3000 more to come.

And Finally,

Welcome back Doods, I wish ki mujhe rooz tumara reserved spot dekhie😉

That was my two cents

S

P.S. Don't normally stick around, please PM your comments, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the encouragement guys.
Edited by S003 - 11 years ago