Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

does this makes sense to you (Page 2)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety1234566

Sorry for the double comment but felt like posting it,u know in every virika scene,ppl try o find logic which in their pov ain't there,however they enjoy the repetitive illogical boring scenes of the show.I mean a cancer patient,rather then worrying abt her life which cud end any moment is worrying abt her love life,I mean seriously?
Okk I don't know what u trying to say Here cause she is sick n maybe die she can't think about loving someone or someone loving her it doesn't make any sense I know it ur POV but the way u thinking is wrong there's a lot of people of going thru this thing for real u can't be so insensitive
N second why does she have to think about her in which way do u expect that to happen u want her sit in the corner n crying saying omg I have cancer I'm dying n cry like that instead of enjoying what life is left for her u talking about logic n there's nothing logic about any word u said she doesnt need to think about herself others have to think about her n anyone can be sick including you me anyone n can have cancer that doesn't mean u can't be loved or u can't love someone so plz think before u talk instead of trying to make manvi look bad u actually hurting the people who r suffering cancer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anastasia.

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

Originally posted by sweety1234566

Sorry for the double comment but felt like posting it,u know in every virika scene,ppl try o find logic which in their pov ain't there,however they enjoy the repetitive illogical boring scenes of the show.I mean a cancer patient,rather then worrying abt her life which cud end any moment is worrying abt her love life,I mean seriously?
Okk I don't know what u trying to say Here cause she is sick n maybe die she can't think about loving someone or someone loving her it doesn't make any sense I know it ur POV but the way u thinking is wrong there's a lot of people of going thru this thing for real u can't be so insensitive
N second why does she have to think about her in which way do u expect that to happen u want her sit in the corner n crying saying omg I have cancer I'm dying n cry like that instead of enjoying what life is left for her u talking about logic n there's nothing logic about any word u said she doesnt need to think about herself others have to think about her n anyone can be sick including you me anyone n can have cancer that doesn't mean u can't be loved or u can't love someone so plz think before u talk instead of trying to make manvi look bad u actually hurting the people who r suffering cancer
completly agree with u some people find logic in illlogic thinks and talks rubbish if she started crying then what is difference between others and maanvi she is her one variety soo woh jo bhi karege sabse different hi hoga she won't cry buckets just like others do it is not solution to the problem

Edited by uzmasable - 19 July 2012 at 7:10am

Go to top