Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

does this makes sense to you

mariarauf48 Goldie
mariarauf48
mariarauf48

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
sorry couldnt think of any other topic name 
first see diz video 

in this video as soon as viren came to know dat jeevika faints he immediatelt came home n now its jeevika turn viren have always show alot concern for jeevika i know he just have a fever but still dey r husb n wife so n dey need to be there for eachother no prblm if its small fever or a big disease

i hope dat this all make sense to you 

sorry if its hurt anyone n u r free to post ur cmmnts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxsusanxoxFari_15maankigeet4everSyed695

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with u,i mean i dont find anything wrong in jeevika going to chadigarh,its her house,viren is her husband,she is not going tolive in rhishikesh for her life.Dont know wht ppl want from her,i mean giver her a break.Many times she has proven to be ek hazaroon mein wali behna,,let her be a good wife for once.May be its just because of some future track.If one has to be pratical and think realistically then jeevika is justified for me at least.N being a virika fan,i so want her to be in chandigarh with viren,i dont care wht others think nor do i wanna think of logic :P
-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Vry perfect n really luved ur Post Finally Sum Positivnss...Hug.Hug.Hug
I Totally Agre Yeah dey R Hubby-wify ...Da reaction is vry much norml..
Wat i don't lik is if dey show dat virat is more concrn 4 mannu den jeevi..
Evn i Guess dey Hav sumthing Gud store 4 Verika fans i really Hope...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

"umeedou pai Duniya kayam i hope dey on't break my Hope..."

-MeHaK-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari_15IndefiniteLOVE

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the double comment but felt like posting it,u know in every virika scene,ppl try o find logic which in their pov ain't there,however they enjoy the repetitive illogical boring scenes of the show.I mean a cancer patient,rather then worrying abt her life which cud end any moment is worrying abt her love life,I mean seriously?
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety1234566

Sorry for the double comment but felt like posting it,u know in every virika scene,ppl try o find logic which in their pov ain't there,however they enjoy the repetitive illogical boring scenes of the show.I mean a cancer patient,rather then worrying abt her life which cud end any moment is worrying abt her love life,I mean seriously?
this is what the character of maanvi is she don't think about herself whatever situation it maybe and loving someone is not crime is their any law that cancer paitient can't love someone or think about someone whom they love and ya their is no boring scene in the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702Anu101Beautyful_Mess

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzmasable

this is what the character of maanvi is she don't think about herself whatever situation it maybe and loving someone is not crime is their any law that cancer paitient can't love someone or think about someone whom they love and ya their is no boring scene in the show
First of all I m not saying loving some one is a crime,secondly I find the episodes boring,I cannot figure y u r having a problem with tht?Its my choice,ur finding the episodes good,so good for u.I actually don't care.
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

First of all I m not saying loving some one is a crime,secondly I find the episodes boring,I cannot figure y u r having a problem with tht?Its my choice,ur finding the episodes good,so good for u.I actually don't care.
even i don't care for ur pov but think before u speak its nothing wrong if she thinks about her loveone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

even i don't care for ur pov but think before u speak its nothing wrong if she thinks about her loveone
It's actually funny,I wasn't even talking to u ,u were the one to answer me.N plz don't expect me to follow wht u say,u don't need to tell.me wht I m supposed to do or not :P

Go to top