Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12 (Page 6)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RareAngel

Great analysis FuzzyClapClapClap OMG!!! what an epi!! I don't want 2 talk about Mr stuck up Censored (akash)... Awww luved the last bit were arnav was telling NK his and khushi's luv storyLOL hayeee arnav was looking sooo cute/hot!!!!

OMG!!! the precapROFLROFLarnav hiding in the cupboardLOL...can't wait 4 2morrow's epiWink
Anjali and her dialogue shocked me OMG!!! she wants a son who's like shyamjiShockedShocked every1 in the drama world should lock up their daughters asapLOLLOLTongue Seriously i just don't get this womanConfusedOuch
LOL ur so right... OMG...poor girls ahahhahaha thx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Resss

Edit: Fuzzz zzz zzz zzz zzz!!! Hug hello my lovely! 
I'm on your first page woohooo! You know who good it feels when you're on the first page? 

I know...i feel super...super special as if i won the award hahahahahhaha

I'm so very happy today, cos I had no expectations of the rain sequence which I doubted would happen, and what I saw, believe me felt better than a rain sequence!

I have given up expecting anything from them...Ouch

Me loved today's episode! Oh it had everything! You know what? I think after all the accusations that have been pointed out at GH, he's making it up to the audience and at the same time not letting down the other parallel leads too. I mean come on they are important too. He's given equal importance to all of them without ignoring our ArHi.!

"Winning her would be like coaxing a butterfly to land on his hand. Patience, gentleness, and perhaps a prayer or two would be required"

N ASR has none...

^ so very true and apt in our dear Arhi's case. All she wants is genuine love, not demonstration of how much he can buy love for her. Arnav my boy- all you need is a lil amount of patience and gentleness, and boy how cute you'd look while being so Embarrassed
Arnav is yet to learn- yet to learn from his mistakes and rectify them, yet to learn that "money can never buy happiness"
Those words made a huge impact on him, didn't it- "Aap humare liye Muskurahat nahi kharid sake" woah. she nailed it with that statement. Arnav looked too baffled to say anything.

Love your title fuzzz! Isn't he trying his very very best to pacify Khushi, but Khushi playing so hard! Love her!

Love her yes...thats all she needs...so simple...but hes too thick headed to see...Nks helping...but u can lead a horse to the water...u cant make him drink from it...

For a split second today when arnav had the FB about NK teaching him to be sweet- I thought he'd call Khushi sweetheartTongue Idk why, even though I knew thats it's highly impossible, I still expected! I leave an expected expectation and run after IMPOSSIBLE expectations! lol!

I did too...nops hes to arrogant...thats the in his dictionary hahahahha

My next fav jodi apart from ArHi is officially Narnav[NK-Arnav] 
Oh these two are simply adorable!! How much cuter can they get? I wanted to pinch their cheeks and I was cursing the TV for not being a live stage where I would have walked in for every episode!LOL

LOL

I didn't like Khushi going to Akash. Seriously I was closing my eyes and peeping through the gaps of my fingers cos that BG music made it all the more torturous!
I'm like -why is she bringing more trouble on herself when she's mid-waist in deep shit already? Her good intentions are never acknowledged by anyone. Not even Payal. hmph. Khushi should start getting selfish and think about herself only. I'd liek to see what would happen then. Double thrashing, you suppose?Stern Smile

Wish...shes not like that...Confused

I was still hoping they'd give us something memorable for our 300th episode and completion of 5000 pages on IF, and they bloody well gave us!! Big smile A beautiful flashback of all ArHi moments and how Arnav feels about it. I dunno why some people here didn't like him smirking while remembering. Do they want him to be sad and morose all the time? Let him smirk They're his memories and he has the right to feel whatever he wants about it. Its alright if people are dying for a redemption track, but ASr revamp to Arnav track seems pretty enticing at the moment too! I for one loved loved it! Embarrassed

THey forgot hes a sadist...n im in love with him...can i help myself... NO...so ya i loved it all...LOLsigh...Ouch

Oh the precap made me ROFL
I was thumping my hands on the sofa (Buaji style) and roaring with laughter! Oh he's so adorable!! Look at the extent he can go to please his Mrs Raizada! waiting desperately for tomorrow!

"The course of true love never did run smooth"
He's gotto try a lot harder to pacify her!

Do u understand urdu??? Shairy??/ hers one..ill translate it

Yeah ishq nahi aasan bus itna samajh lee jiya...
Aek aag ka darya hai...aur doob kay jana hai...

This love...it aint easy...understand this...
Its a sea of fire and u have to drown in it to cross it...

did you watch the new promo Fuzz? loved the lyrics. I wanna see the extent of Arnav's love for his Khushi! Gonna get into bed for my sweetdreams fuzzz!! 

Love you~
I loved it... thanks n good night... hugsssHug.. love u 2222...Heart

jessicad

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8

Big smileAnother great episode...Happy 300th!!!!

Tongue YOur post is amazing as usual, the title is FUNTASTIC!!!!!!!

Khushi tried to tame ASR (the shrewd) and is now acting like a shrew herself!!!

ASR deserves the hard to get Khushi's playing.

Am waiting for tomorrow's episode, I feel the rain part coming sooon!!!!!!
thxEmbarrassed   hmmm  lets see
bella39 IF-Rockerz
bella39
bella39

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
 Loved ur take Fuzzy!
        enjoyed the epi, amazing epi!
   loved NK & Nannav bromance, they rocks
hilarious precap,arnav is trying to make his wife smile!
can't wait for tomorrow!!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bella39

Loved ur take Fuzzy!
        enjoyed the epi, amazing epi!
   loved NK & Nannav bromance, they rocks
hilarious precap,arnav is trying to make his wife smile!
can't wait for tomorrow!!

thx..chk this  What will be Khushis reaction when she sees Arnav in the cupboard???
drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
great post loved today episode loved the bromance nk n arnav rocks n the pre-cap couldnt stop smiling cant wait for tomorrow

Fazila~

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
happy 300th epi...DancingParty...loved d epi..it was amazing..today anjali was not irritating...her scene was also gud...Smile...hate akash..Angry...is he going mad...Angry...i loved nk...Day Dreaming...so chweet...Day DreamingHug...last scene was awesome..all romantic flashbacks..LOLLOL...khushi's flashbck was awesome...LOL...arnav was lukin so BlushingBlushing...nd d precap no words to express...yayyy...dey r  recreating d scene...Day DreamingDancing..arnav luked so cuteee...LOLHug

Fazila~

Atyay Senior Member
Atyay
Atyay

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

I think the stage is being set in RM for Khushi's departure.
It's like seeing a time bomb, ticking away...

On  a happier note... Enjoy Arhi drama till the time-bomb blasts!!!!... And

... Happy 300th episode everyone!!!

Party

Fazila~

Go to top