Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12 (Page 5)

coolmove1 Senior Member
coolmove1
coolmove1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Clapvery good postSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Great analysis FuzzyClapClapClap OMG!!! what an epi!! I don't want 2 talk about Mr stuck up Censored (akash)... Awww luved the last bit were arnav was telling NK his and khushi's luv storyLOL hayeee arnav was looking sooo cute/hot!!!!

OMG!!! the precapROFLROFLarnav hiding in the cupboardLOL...can't wait 4 2morrow's epiWink
Anjali and her dialogue shocked me OMG!!! she wants a son who's like shyamjiShockedShocked every1 in the drama world should lock up their daughters asapLOLLOLTongue Seriously i just don't get this womanConfusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sohara

loved your update!
But I didn't like today's episode.Somebody in the forum made a post today saying that Khushi is the most disrespected character in the show. And I completely agree with it. there is everywhere in the show she is getting humiliated by all the family members..
I loved the scene where Arnav was recollecting their memories. But I wonder how cum he was not remorseful for all the man-handling! How cum he was smiling remembering those horrible moments! I don't think Mr. Hegde will never ever let him redeem. Everybody are worried about Anji, mourning at her grief. What about Khushi ! She suffered lot more than her but why nobody even care.The Raizadas are so busy with the spoil moron Anji,forgot to even thank to Khushi for rescuing Arnav from the kidnapping.
I am really frustrated.Plz CVS do some justice with Khushi's character. Sanaya is too nice by taking all the bullshit by Mr. Hegde.She carried the whole show in her shoulder for a long one and half month during Barun's absence and now Mr. hegde wants to ruin her character by naming it "di ki saut"!
If they want to create Daljeet character the lead, then they surely cheated us.
We can not change other ppls opinions...but we can chose what to read n what not too...i refrain from negative posts...cause they burn my heart then...n im here to have fun n enjoy...so i do that... :))))))))  i love khushi..her prob is shes selfless...wish she would become a bit selfish...but she wont...ppl dont change...u cant change ppls nature...Embarrassed
But don't you think Arnav should feel bad how he abused Khushi when remembering those moments, instead of smiling!

Fazila~

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Nice update dear !

Thanks for sharing Smile

Fazila~

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Stunning detailed perspective of today's episode.  What a quagmire in RM. Confused Everyone needs a good smack, metaphorically speaking of course, or psychologist, you don't know one do you Fuzzy???
You pin pointed ASR and Khushi perfectly.  Akash is an a** and so is his mother. Dead Payal will find her voice eventually and I hope she apologizes to her sister for the sacrifices she has made for her.  Then please tell your mother in law and husband to stuff it.Clap

Nani and Anjali scene well that is the interesting plot here.  Did you see the future Fuzzy?? This is all paving the way for Shyam's return soon.  She will talk to her chotey in such a way that all the blame will be placed on Khushi's head.  And Arnav who loves his sister will bring Shyam back to make her realize what a deceitful devil he is but not before Khushi is hung out to dry.  Being separated from RM is looking better and better for Khushi.Cry

I am not looking forward to more pain for Khushi but this must happen for her innocence to come out.  So, we will be on meds for a while...Ouch

Thank you for post marvelous...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyaylazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

loved your update!
But I didn't like today's episode.Somebody in the forum made a post today saying that Khushi is the most disrespected character in the show. And I completely agree with it. there is everywhere in the show she is getting humiliated by all the family members..
I loved the scene where Arnav was recollecting their memories. But I wonder how cum he was not remorseful for all the man-handling! How cum he was smiling remembering those horrible moments! I don't think Mr. Hegde will never ever let him redeem. Everybody are worried about Anji, mourning at her grief. What about Khushi ! She suffered lot more than her but why nobody even care.The Raizadas are so busy with the spoil moron Anji,forgot to even thank to Khushi for rescuing Arnav from the kidnapping.
I am really frustrated.Plz CVS do some justice with Khushi's character. Sanaya is too nice by taking all the bullshit by Mr. Hegde.She carried the whole show in her shoulder for a long one and half month during Barun's absence and now Mr. hegde wants to ruin her character by naming it "di ki saut"!
If they want to create Daljeet character the lead, then they surely cheated us.
We can not change other ppls opinions...but we can chose what to read n what not too...i refrain from negative posts...cause they burn my heart then...n im here to have fun n enjoy...so i do that... :))))))))  i love khushi..her prob is shes selfless...wish she would become a bit selfish...but she wont...ppl dont change...u cant change ppls nature...Embarrassed
But don't you think Arnav should feel bad how he abused Khushi when remembering those moments, instead of smiling!
Do u know what a sadist is??? ASR is that...n we all have fallen in love with one...grrr rrr rrr ...i wish he cries for her now...

lazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

It seems like CVs are reading my post... Lol... I mentioned in someone's post that,

1. CVs need to emote Khushi's thoughts through either outburst or monologue...
2. ASR needs to woo her in Khushi style not ASR style...
3. Anjali is confused because she does not know the truth. Arnav needs to come clean for her to understand and face the reality.

Well, CVs, thanks for listening and executing...
im glad they r...Hug
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Stunning detailed perspective of today's episode.  What a quagmire in RM. Confused Everyone needs a good smack, metaphorically speaking of course, or psychologist, you don't know one do you Fuzzy???
You pin pointed ASR and Khushi perfectly.  Akash is an a** and so is his mother. Dead Payal will find her voice eventually and I hope she apologizes to her sister for the sacrifices she has made for her.  Then please tell your mother in law and husband to stuff it.Clap

IF u find one, let me know...i need one...this is not good for my mental health hahahahahhaa...When...when will it all happen...1 yr n nothing has been said or done...

Nani and Anjali scene well that is the interesting plot here.  Did you see the future Fuzzy?? This is all paving the way for Shyam's return soon.  She will talk to her chotey in such a way that all the blame will be placed on Khushi's head.  And Arnav who loves his sister will bring Shyam back to make her realize what a deceitful devil he is but not before Khushi is hung out to dry.  Being separated from RM is looking better and better for Khushi.Cry

Some ppl learn the hard way...so will they ..If shyam comes he will be more angry n dangerous than before... i want khushi to leave now...i dont want her to suffer his return...its better to die once than to be killed again and again every [email protected]!# it all...im so tired...everyday i get up to see a better epi...but then i tell my heart...be still...it will be fine...then i try n amke a positive post...sometimes i dont want to...then i rem the pms i get..cause they need to read it in eng...so i force myself to write...some day im just gonna disappear...so im tired... OK todays was a treat...love NK and Arnav...but still...nothing is being done...OK its imp for him to woo his wife...but whats her status in his house???? SHouldnt he be giving attention to that??? His sister is poisoning grand ma now...n soon she will brek down n say...i want my candy shyamu back...n thats it... 

I am not looking forward to more pain for Khushi but this must happen for her innocence to come out.  So, we will be on meds for a while...Ouch

IM so tired of her pains...ill get an ulcer...Im glad for a month ill have to be away from here...n i will try to be away...sigh..tough job...but i have to do it...ill be around...damn addicted im to this serialll n IF...do u know anyone who can cure me of it??? OH ya the writers can...they can get khuhsi to marry shyam n ill be hello hi n bye BYE...ROFL...i can still laff...sigh...weird...arnt we all???

Thank you for post marvelous...

Thanks for letting me rant...phew...sorry n thanks...i feel better now...D'oh

Edited by Fazila~ - 18 July 2012 at 4:29pm

Punkin22

Go to top