Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12 (Page 4)

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Updated page 1 Fuzzywa! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!!

Fazila~

.anishaa. IF-Dazzler
.anishaa.
.anishaa.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I thoroughly loved today's episode :)
I mean yeah it would have been better if less emphasis was placed on PayAsh but still no complaints from me...I enjoyed the NK-Arnav scenes so much!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
loved your update!
But I didn't like today's episode.Somebody in the forum made a post today saying that Khushi is the most disrespected character in the show. And I completely agree with it. there is everywhere in the show she is getting humiliated by all the family members..
I loved the scene where Arnav was recollecting their memories. But I wonder how cum he was not remorseful for all the man-handling! How cum he was smiling remembering those horrible moments! I don't think Mr. Hegde will never ever let him redeem. Everybody are worried about Anji, mourning at her grief. What about Khushi ! She suffered lot more than her but why nobody even care.The Raizadas are so busy with the spoil moron Anji,forgot to even thank to Khushi for rescuing Arnav from the kidnapping.
I am really frustrated.Plz CVS do some justice with Khushi's character. Sanaya is too nice by taking all the bullshit by Mr. Hegde.She carried the whole show in her shoulder for a long one and half month during Barun's absence and now Mr. hegde wants to ruin her character by naming it "di ki saut"!
If they want to create Daljeet character the lead, then they surely cheated us.

Edited by sohara - 18 July 2012 at 2:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

ms_1991 Goldie
ms_1991
ms_1991

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
your analysis are great

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by chavvi16

what the hell is he trying to give her a freaking heart attack sitting in the cupboard like that
ufff khushi sweetie just leave all these ppl behind when you are gone then they will realise your worth and what you did for them
their love story is weird nk trust me sometimes even i think its weird they both fell in love
so lets see what tomorrow bring see ya then
thanx for pm

Haha.. he is trying to make her smile.. I think she did have a heart attack initially.. LOL I think I had a heart attack myself not because he scared me sitting in the cupboard.. I was like what the? ASR????? Acting like Khushi.. now that gave me a heart attack.. the way this show is going... I think a lot of ASR fans will suffer from hysteria and faint as well! LOL 

I think its weird stuff that attracts you to people.. I know it sounds crazy.. but its our idiosyncrasies that are unique, that make you who you are.. will Khushi have loved someone like NK, I don't know.. but the reason she fell in love with Arnav was because though he was a monster, he was still the most caring guy she knew.. If you remember she compares Shyam with Arnav.. Shyam would flirt with her by showering her with praises (I hate people like those!), on the other hand, Arnav would flirt by being naughty.. I love such guys.. I can so see why Khushi loves him... and sigh why I love him.. Embarrassed Anyways just a thought LOL I'm in such a good romantic mood today after seeing Arnav like that.. maybe its time for a love saga update Wink
loved the epi...cant wait for tomorrow...hai...him in the cupboard hahahahah...finish ur work first plz...Wink

yes.. work does come first.. I have learned my lesson.. I won't post until I feel like I need a break from work.. and today I feel like taking a break.. so I  just might do that.. and stay up late and write updates .. and then I dont think I will be able to get to it in a few days.. but thanks dear, for taking care of me!!! Hug
Thats what friends r for...hahahah...now ur turn...plz takecare of me this month...n when u see me around...ask me to leave...i mean it...lol Embarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Awsome post Fuzzy...just loved today's episode.it was too good!Love NK for being such a good friend,philosopher and guide..LOL and thanks to NK we for the first time got to go down memory lane with Arnav on his take of Arhi's journey together in falling in love.Loved the way Arnav was recalling all those moments giving us that feeling of nostalgia all over again.It wa sos funny the way NK was all shocked hearing Arnav's take and say's I asked to hear your love story not any horrror or thriller...ROFL..didn't realize before but as Arnav was telling us his version of things it really felt no less than a horror story...LOL but that's just our ASR for us he has to be blunt about everything,a little bit more sweetness  like you said Fuzzy will probably make us faint.I laso couldn't stop laughing in the beginning scene where Arnav is practically forcing Khushi to accpet the gift and like it...LOL I found that so adorable actually...just cant help but fall in love with these two over and over again.Day Dreaming

@Red...hahahahaha...sigh...tell me about it...falling deeper ever day...Day Dreaming
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

loved your update!
But I didn't like today's episode.Somebody in the forum made a post today saying that Khushi is the most disrespected character in the show. And I completely agree with it. there is everywhere in the show she is getting humiliated by all the family members..
I loved the scene where Arnav was recollecting their memories. But I wonder how cum he was not remorseful for all the man-handling! How cum he was smiling remembering those horrible moments! I don't think Mr. Hegde will never ever let him redeem. Everybody are worried about Anji, mourning at her grief. What about Khushi ! She suffered lot more than her but why nobody even care.The Raizadas are so busy with the spoil moron Anji,forgot to even thank to Khushi for rescuing Arnav from the kidnapping.
I am really frustrated.Plz CVS do some justice with Khushi's character. Sanaya is too nice by taking all the bullshit by Mr. Hegde.She carried the whole show in her shoulder for a long one and half month during Barun's absence and now Mr. hegde wants to ruin her character by naming it "di ki saut"!
If they want to create Daljeet character the lead, then they surely cheated us.
We can not change other ppls opinions...but we can chose what to read n what not too...i refrain from negative posts...cause they burn my heart then...n im here to have fun n enjoy...so i do that... :))))))))  i love khushi..her prob is shes selfless...wish she would become a bit selfish...but she wont...ppl dont change...u cant change ppls nature...Embarrassed

sohara

Go to top