Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12 (Page 3)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

what the hell is he trying to give her a freaking heart attack sitting in the cupboard like that
ufff khushi sweetie just leave all these ppl behind when you are gone then they will realise your worth and what you did for them
their love story is weird nk trust me sometimes even i think its weird they both fell in love
so lets see what tomorrow bring see ya then
thanx for pm

Haha.. he is trying to make her smile.. I think she did have a heart attack initially.. LOL I think I had a heart attack myself not because he scared me sitting in the cupboard.. I was like what the? ASR????? Acting like Khushi.. now that gave me a heart attack.. the way this show is going... I think a lot of ASR fans will suffer from hysteria and faint as well! LOL 

I think its weird stuff that attracts you to people.. I know it sounds crazy.. but its our idiosyncrasies that are unique, that make you who you are.. will Khushi have loved someone like NK, I don't know.. but the reason she fell in love with Arnav was because though he was a monster, he was still the most caring guy she knew.. If you remember she compares Shyam with Arnav.. Shyam would flirt with her by showering her with praises (I hate people like those!), on the other hand, Arnav would flirt by being naughty.. I love such guys.. I can so see why Khushi loves him... and sigh why I love him.. Embarrassed Anyways just a thought LOL I'm in such a good romantic mood today after seeing Arnav like that.. maybe its time for a love saga update Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZishaz2009Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

what the hell is he trying to give her a freaking heart attack sitting in the cupboard like that
ufff khushi sweetie just leave all these ppl behind when you are gone then they will realise your worth and what you did for them
their love story is weird nk trust me sometimes even i think its weird they both fell in love
thanx for pm
LOL  hes reliving his romance hahahahhaha...hes trying to buy her smile...it is weird...they both r...thats y u n i r here...ROFL
N it doesnt end here...look at us??? We discuss it as if it were my family...i dont discuss my family like this...i cry with them i laff with them...AM I WEIRD???? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZishaz2009

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

thanx for pm

Haha.. he is trying to make her smile.. I think she did have a heart attack initially.. LOL I think I had a heart attack myself not because he scared me sitting in the cupboard.. I was like what the? ASR????? Acting like Khushi.. now that gave me a heart attack.. the way this show is going... I think a lot of ASR fans will suffer from hysteria and faint as well! LOL 

I think its weird stuff that attracts you to people.. I know it sounds crazy.. but its our idiosyncrasies that are unique, that make you who you are.. will Khushi have loved someone like NK, I don't know.. but the reason she fell in love with Arnav was because though he was a monster, he was still the most caring guy she knew.. If you remember she compares Shyam with Arnav.. Shyam would flirt with her by showering her with praises (I hate people like those!), on the other hand, Arnav would flirt by being naughty.. I love such guys.. I can so see why Khushi loves him... and sigh why I love him.. Embarrassed Anyways just a thought LOL I'm in such a good romantic mood today after seeing Arnav like that.. maybe its time for a love saga update Wink
loved the epi...cant wait for tomorrow...hai...him in the cupboard hahahahah...finish ur work first plz...Wink

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselshaz2009

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Fuzzy ... I can't stop smiling.. ever since I saw the episode.. all that comes to mind is the precap.. Arnav is so sweet.. who ever thought a year back that we would see Arnav do stupid things to get his wife to smile.. sigh! now I know I didn't do anything wrong falling in love with him.. I mean I remember when I showed my frend this show.. she was like but he abuses her.. he is a bad guy.. but I was like.. no no.. he is really nice.. he cares about her.. he just doesnt know how to show it.. now because Khushi is being adamant.. and stubborn.. he is slowly learning how to show.. that's amazing.. thank you CVs.. if you give us this.. we can bear everything else that you show.. it's when you separate Arshi that our hearts break!

Awww so sweet...ya ..cvs know how to make us happy n also sad n angry...they know Arshi is our soft spot...

Ok, about the episode.. loved it.. it was so clear in the beginning how desperate Arnav was to please Khushi.. and I'm glad he remmebered what NK said.. be sweet to her.. I was like omg.. what is he going to do.. is he going to say something romantic.. and he just said I want to see you wear it, Khushi.. I thought he might add a please.. but he didnt.. well its ok.. but what she said made me so sad.. Cry and that made Arnav mad.. well.. its ok.. baby.. dont worry.. we know you can bring a smile on her face.. we know you can... 

lol...i though same...but NO...hes ASR...LOL

And Khushi, always worrying about others.. when will she learn its better to not butt into others' lives.. especially when they dont give you any respect.. I'm trying to avoid Akash's scenes.. 'coz I dont want to hate him.. I really like Akshay.. and I can't imagine a sweetheart like him being so annoying.. I mean Shyam was a creep and that I can stand.. but men like Akash I cannot stand.. in fact I think I hate Akash more now than I hated Shyam.. Payal just needs ot slap Akash and leave.. no one needs to take this crap.. seriously Payal.. and now Payal is blaming Khushi? I mean I agree she should tell her dont interfere.. but why are you being angry at her.. she was just trying to help.. Fuzzy, don't call her Akash-li.. she hasn't reached that low yet.. Akash is more Mami-wa.. LOL like mother, like son.. 

Wait n watch...shes becoming one...hahahahha

Anjali.. well it was so evident from what she said that she blamed Khushi.. I thougth she will say it.. but she didn't.. of course she is so cunning.. i mean all those who keep telling she is so sweet.. seriously.. if she was sweet.. she would say what was on her mind.. she is evil, trust me.. otherwise when she was upset.. she would have blurted out why she was upset.. 

Shes poisoning nani ji now Ouch

Now to the best part about today's episode.. NK.. omg.. I'm so much in love with NK.. him talking about love and being blind in love.. to Arnav.. yes.. yes.. to Arnav.. lol.. LOL Seriously, who knew.. 300 episodes later we would see this day.. it was so sweet.. but NK you have a lot to learn about love.. love is not all about romance.. love is about fights, about naughtiness, about blunders, about cruel things.. and love is about being together despite everything.. so a love story is exactly what Arnav and Khushi have.. I loved how Arnav lovingly repeated everything.. omg. I'm droolling just thinking about his smile while he was saying those flashbacks aloud.. I wish Khushi was there to hear that.. she owuld have smiled.. that was the best scene in today's episode.. Arnav and NK.. I seriously hope NK becomes permanent on this show.. I heard his other show didn't work out.. so he is the best character in this show after Arshi.. the only sensible one in the Raizada family.. hoping he will stay.. I love loved that scene.. 

Love NK...hope he stays...sigh...plz cvsss...hear us...

And omg..the precap.. I cant wait to see what else Arnav will do.. omg.. I'm stills miling thinkinga bout that.. he is so sweet.. I hope Khushi will understand how much he loves her.. and how much he wants her to be happy.. how genuine his love is.. how much he cares about her.. and her happiness... sigh! I'm so much in love with Arshi.. sigh.. omg.. I just cant stop smilnig.. and htinking about them.. sigh again.. 

This is the start...lets see how far he goes...the rain seq hahahah...what will ASR do...how will he plan it all??? HE loves her...but then he lashes out...that kills her... :(((( n me tooo...

Ok.. forcing myself to stop writing this post now.. else all I will write is how much I love Arshi.. and how I can't stop smiling and blushing thinking about Arnav.. LOL I honestly remembered my boyfriend seeing Arnav doing these things.. missing my bf.. he has gone to India.. for a few days.. and now Arnav is cheering me up too.. by doing these things for Khushi.. 

Awww...absence makes the heart grow fonderWink

Also I want to add, love you CVs.. thank you .. I hope you don't feel bad that people are bashing you about Anjali.. we love Arshi.. we can't stand to see them in pain.. we hope you understand.. we will always love you and hte entire crew! Please don't feel bad.. And a big big congrats to the entire cast and crew for 300th! We are celebrating with you!!! Party

Cvs we love u...period...so dont get angry plz...

Fuzzy babe.. I hope you will still post stuff on IF from tomo onwards.. else I will miss you.. Cry Great post, as always, brought a smile on my face.. though of course today I was already smiling.. love you!!! Hug
Hug love u too...ill try... Embarrassed thx 

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselshaz2009

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
loved ur post fazzy.Clap...i loved today epi...nk and arnav bromance was awesome...and arshi scene was cute...but loved arnav smile when he was telling his love story to nk...Embarrassed

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely especially the advice to Khushi mind your own life others don't deserve you except Arnav because when you cry  Khushi I AM ALSO CRYING.
When Nk came to their room last actually I feel irritated but how intelligent our ASR and cunning too how he avoid Nk.
Like today's episode but I am waiting for tomorrow's  episode.

Thanks for PM.Nice analysis

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

thanx for pm

loved the epi...cant wait for tomorrow...hai...him in the cupboard hahahahah...finish ur work first plz...Wink

yes.. work does come first.. I have learned my lesson.. I won't post until I feel like I need a break from work.. and today I feel like taking a break.. so I  just might do that.. and stay up late and write updates .. and then I dont think I will be able to get to it in a few days.. but thanks dear, for taking care of me!!! Hug

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Awsome post Fuzzy...just loved today's episode.it was too good!Love NK for being such a good friend,philosopher and guide..LOL and thanks to NK we for the first time got to go down memory lane with Arnav on his take of Arhi's journey together in falling in love.Loved the way Arnav was recalling all those moments giving us that feeling of nostalgia all over again.It wa sos funny the way NK was all shocked hearing Arnav's take and say's I asked to hear your love story not any horrror or thriller...ROFL..didn't realize before but as Arnav was telling us his version of things it really felt no less than a horror story...LOL but that's just our ASR for us he has to be blunt about everything,a little bit more sweetness  like you said Fuzzy will probably make us faint.I laso couldn't stop laughing in the beginning scene where Arnav is practically forcing Khushi to accpet the gift and like it...LOL I found that so adorable actually...just cant help but fall in love with these two over and over again.Day Dreaming

lazylad8-FauZiriafnaFazila~

Go to top