Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12 (Page 12)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

muje pure epi mein sirf last part (nanv-nk convo) aur precap hi yaad tha... thanks for reminding me there were other things tooLOL

LOL what torture i go though hahahahaha

"Ab dikh raha" was the awesomest line ever! ASR will be ASR!!LOL gift de raha tha vo bhi order karke?! hey devi maiyya... laad governer ko akal dena!Tongue

Mushkil hai...too late lol

when he has the flashback... "call her baby... sweetheart.." i literally fell off my bedShocked bcoz for a moment i thought that ARnav will try that in his desperation... no matter what i'm glad he didn't...

I though same...his mouth looked as if he would say sweet...but didnt hahahahahhaLOL

and Khsuhi's line "u couldn't buy a smile for me..."Ouch ouch! bura lag gaya arnav ke liye zor se...

Doesnt matter...he should feel hurt too...he can take it n some more too...Angry

"agar tumne ek baar aur mujhe saans andar bahar karne ke liye kaha to main tumhari saas humesha humesha ke liye band kar dunga" LOLLOL

NK...darling...Embarrassed

and that "sari pehni?" dialogue... ooo... "tumne nahi khushiji ne..." man whoever write's NK's dialogues... i love him!

Embarrassed

Khushi is trying to help payal... plz don't... focus on arnav trying to woo you... others don't value what you keep doing for them... only focus on Arnav and NK...Tongue

the last part was hilarious!!!! Thriller nightmareLOL thats the reason we are all hooked... but Arnav is such a chor! he deliberately gave nk that version from his side... where was the line "i saw her in a red sari and then she started roaming in my head... and can you believe it? without my permission??!! her audacity?!"LOLWinkTongue

All the good ones he saved for himself n gave NK all horrid stories..so he could get rid of him hahahah...Arnavs luchaaaLOL

and poor NK was freaked out so he asked for lovely Khushiji's side of story saying ki tum to nanav ho to ye to hona hi tha!... and then horrified took another meaning all together...

i can swear i saw Arnav give an expression "lovely Khushiji? to mai nanav sab bura karu aur pyaari khushiji is an angel haina? you think all good of her huh? Let me show you what a cute adorable devil she is!"WinkTongue
Tongue
then NK ran away... awww...Tongue

"jaha khushi hoti hai vaha pagalpan aur madness to hoti hi hai.." don't these two mean the same thing Arnav?LOLTongue anyways his expression was killer!!!

and PRECAP!!! AHHH!!!!!!1 SHOUTING!!! KITNE CUTELY BAITHA THA VO ANDAR... JAISE HIDE AND SEEK KHEL RAHA HO... SCHOOL BOY LAG RAHA THA... I LOVE HIM!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL yeppp...so sweet...waiting...morning come soonishhh...LOL

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

i reallycant w8 n c what will b khushi's reaction ?????????????

n awww arnav is so sweet n he lukd sooo cute in dat closet ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

muje pure epi mein sirf last part (nanv-nk convo) aur precap hi yaad tha... thanks for reminding me there were other things tooLOL

hmmm... i know tell me about typing... i'm such a lazy bun when it comes to that...

"Ab dikh raha" was the awesomest line ever! ASR will be ASR!!LOL gift de raha tha vo bhi order karke?! hey devi maiyya... laad governer ko akal dena!Tongue

Aisa nai bolo yaar... aa to gayi na... ab vo apni naughty sweet harkatein karegaWink

when he has the flashback... "call her baby... sweetheart.." i literally fell off my bedShocked bcoz for a moment i thought that ARnav will try that in his desperation... no matter what i'm glad he didn't...

I though same...his mouth looked as if he would say sweet...but didnt hahahahahhaLOL

no seriously... if he would have said that then i would've needed shock therepyLOL

and Khsuhi's line "u couldn't buy a smile for me..."Ouch ouch! bura lag gaya arnav ke liye zor se...

Doesnt matter...he should feel hurt too...he can take it n some more too...Angry

thoda bahut chalega... zyada hua to mai ro dungi...

"agar tumne ek baar aur mujhe saans andar bahar karne ke liye kaha to main tumhari saas humesha humesha ke liye band kar dunga" LOLLOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

and that "sari pehni?" dialogue... ooo... "tumne nahi khushiji ne..." man whoever write's NK's dialogues... i love him!

Embarrassed

Khushi is trying to help payal... plz don't... focus on arnav trying to woo you... others don't value what you keep doing for them... only focus on Arnav and NK...Tongue

the last part was hilarious!!!! Thriller nightmareLOL thats the reason we are all hooked... but Arnav is such a chor! he deliberately gave nk that version from his side... where was the line "i saw her in a red sari and then she started roaming in my head... and can you believe it? without my permission??!! her audacity?!"LOLWinkTongue

All the good ones he saved for himself n gave NK all horrid stories..so he could get rid of him hahahah...Arnavs luchaaaLOL

vo to vo hai hi... and even then we love him!Embarrassed

and poor NK was freaked out so he asked for lovely Khushiji's side of story saying ki tum to nanav ho to ye to hona hi tha!... and then horrified took another meaning all together...

i can swear i saw Arnav give an expression "lovely Khushiji? to mai nanav sab bura karu aur pyaari khushiji is an angel haina? you think all good of her huh? Let me show you what a cute adorable devil she is!"WinkTongue
Tongue

"jaha khushi hoti hai vaha pagalpan aur madness to hoti hi hai.." don't these two mean the same thing Arnav?LOLTongue anyways his expression was killer!!!

and PRECAP!!! AHHH!!!!!!1 SHOUTING!!! KITNE CUTELY BAITHA THA VO ANDAR... JAISE HIDE AND SEEK KHEL RAHA HO... SCHOOL BOY LAG RAHA THA... I LOVE HIM!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

what time does it air in your country??

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

i reallycant w8 n c what will b khushi's reaction ?????????????

n awww arnav is so sweet n he lukd sooo cute in dat closet ;)
LOL  sweet n arnav///no hes khatah hahahahha sour...LOL
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

hmmm... i know tell me about typing... i'm such a lazy bun when it comes to that...

LOL

Aisa nai bolo yaar... aa to gayi na... ab vo apni naughty sweet harkatein karegaWink

LG is not sweet. khata hai...sour hahahha

no seriously... if he would have said that then i would've needed shock therepyLOL

LOL  if will crash for sure hahahahha

Dont matter... mil kar royaan gay..when u get with ease u dont appreciate it...let him work hard to get it...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

LOL

Embarrassed

Of course...even if im super angry at him...i can forgive n fall in love again...kiya musibat hai...kahaan phas gaya... lol

Tongue

We live in the past...GMT -8 ...the last to celebrate new yr...lol... so ya... at 5 pm...thats like 4:30 am in India... but i wake up at 8 am to see it online... lol...LOL ab is madness ko main kiya naam doon... im in South California USA...n u?
Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

LOL

LG is not sweet. khata hai...sour hahahha

so true LOL

LOL  if will crash for sure hahahahha

surely... all of us wanting each other to tell us he actually said those words and we didn't wake up from a wierd dreamLOL

Dont matter... mil kar royaan gay..when u get with ease u dont appreciate it...let him work hard to get it...

sahi baat hai... jab he'll work hard to win Khushi back only then will he not repeat his past mistakes...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

LOL

Embarrassed

Of course...even if im super angry at him...i can forgive n fall in love again...kiya musibat hai...kahaan phas gaya... lol

tell me about it... we;re sailing in the same boat... that man knows black magic for sure!Tongue

Tongue

We live in the past...GMT -8 ...the last to celebrate new yr...lol... so ya... at 5 pm...thats like 4:30 am in India... but i wake up at 8 am to see it online... lol...LOL ab is madness ko main kiya naam doon... im in South California USA...n u?

wow... i live in India so mujhe to no prob at all... Tongue
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Aww..its just a wow episode faz !!!!!!Hug
specially bromance partLOL
yes,...barun stole the show yesterdayClap
His cute speechDay Dreaming. his cute scare. his style walk. his smile n smirkEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
i think its a treat for all arnav viewersWink
mindblowing act by barunClap
loved arshi 's cute fight sceneSmile
300th episode its a treat for meSmileBig smile

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Aww..its just a wow episode faz !!!!!!Hug
specially bromance partLOL
yes,...barun stole the show yesterdayClap
His cute speechDay Dreaming. his cute scare. his style walk. his smile n smirkEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
i think its a treat for all arnav viewersWink
mindblowing act by barunClap
loved arshi 's cute fight sceneSmile
300th episode its a treat for meSmileBig smile
LOL so cute... NK n Arnav Smile

Go to top