Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12 (Page 11)

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

I agree he forcefully handed over the gift to khushi. this is not the way to gift anything especially your wife!! well can't blame him also as u said he is new to all this..

LOL

payal instead of showing your attitude to your sister who tried to help u; u shud save this for ur husband coz he is jerk!! accept that

Angry

anjali sweety we can't afford to accept another mini shyam version one is enough for us!! we won't be able to handle one more..

LOL hahahahah OH God do we need another Shyam??? yes to run IPK for years n yrs hahahahhaha.

nk's cuteness is increasing day by day..
arnav's expressions were too good when he was narrating out their story oh how i love u..
can't wait for today
well awesome post as usual..Smile
Nk and Arnav...amazinggg...thanks... Arnav scared NK and he ran away hahahahahahha...Embarrassed

he couldn't believe that these guys ...  he must be thinking what a wierd love story they've got...
lol
we don't need another shyam but anjali definitely wants one more..
LOL Nk quit hahahha...cant help them...its not a love story..its Michael jacksons thriller hahahahahahh... Anajali who????Ouch  LOL  haha lol 

haha true no one can help them but nk ur ideas are always welcomed.. coz we love you Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by velangini

awesome post fuzzy
i think we are heading towards payal's redemption soon
she will hurt khushi for somedays by staying angry with her
and then she will come to know of arnav's threats and contract marriage
akash is such a spineless jerk
is he the same akash who was in love with payal
i doubt so
khushi please stop being do-gooder
people will solve their problems
earth is not going to stop rotating if you concentrate on your own happiness for once
nk was hilarious
arhi doesn't have mushy love story to share with you nk
can't wait for the upcoming episode
asr in closet,someone pinch me
hahahahah... hi velll...me pinches u...ouch...hahaha... hes there...lol...cute...he needs to do a lot more...this wont be enuff... hugsssHug

ouchhhOuch
that hurtsLOL
he is there,omg asr is there in the closet
but it won't be enough arnav bitwa
khushi ko manane ke liye bahut saare papad bhelne honge
first of all clear the contract thingy dude

ye lo meri jhappi for you fuzzy

Edited by velangini - 19 July 2012 at 12:13am

Fazila~

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
great post fuzz n a great epi to mark the 300th one...

Fazila~

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
muje pure epi mein sirf last part (nanv-nk convo) aur precap hi yaad tha... thanks for reminding me there were other things tooLOL

"Ab dikh raha" was the awesomest line ever! ASR will be ASR!!LOL gift de raha tha vo bhi order karke?! hey devi maiyya... laad governer ko akal dena!Tongue

when he has the flashback... "call her baby... sweetheart.." i literally fell off my bedShocked bcoz for a moment i thought that ARnav will try that in his desperation... no matter what i'm glad he didn't...

and Khsuhi's line "u couldn't buy a smile for me..."Ouch ouch! bura lag gaya arnav ke liye zor se...

"agar tumne ek baar aur mujhe saans andar bahar karne ke liye kaha to main tumhari saas humesha humesha ke liye band kar dunga" LOLLOL

and that "sari pehni?" dialogue... ooo... "tumne nahi khushiji ne..." man whoever write's NK's dialogues... i love him!

Khushi is trying to help payal... plz don't... focus on arnav trying to woo you... others don't value what you keep doing for them... only focus on Arnav and NK...Tongue

the last part was hilarious!!!! Thriller nightmareLOL thats the reason we are all hooked... but Arnav is such a chor! he deliberately gave nk that version from his side... where was the line "i saw her in a red sari and then she started roaming in my head... and can you believe it? without my permission??!! her audacity?!"LOLWinkTongue

and poor NK was freaked out so he asked for lovely Khushiji's side of story saying ki tum to nanav ho to ye to hona hi tha!... and then horrified took another meaning all together...

i can swear i saw Arnav give an expression "lovely Khushiji? to mai nanav sab bura karu aur pyaari khushiji is an angel haina? you think all good of her huh? Let me show you what a cute adorable devil she is!"WinkTongue
Tongue
then NK ran away... awww...Tongue

"jaha khushi hoti hai vaha pagalpan aur madness to hoti hi hai.." don't these two mean the same thing Arnav?LOLTongue anyways his expression was killer!!!

and PRECAP!!! AHHH!!!!!!1 SHOUTING!!! KITNE CUTELY BAITHA THA VO ANDAR... JAISE HIDE AND SEEK KHEL RAHA HO... SCHOOL BOY LAG RAHA THA... I LOVE HIM!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapspleaseFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

I agree he forcefully handed over the gift to khushi. this is not the way to gift anything especially your wife!! well can't blame him also as u said he is new to all this..

LOL

payal instead of showing your attitude to your sister who tried to help u; u shud save this for ur husband coz he is jerk!! accept that

Angry

anjali sweety we can't afford to accept another mini shyam version one is enough for us!! we won't be able to handle one more..

LOL hahahahah OH God do we need another Shyam??? yes to run IPK for years n yrs hahahahhaha.

arnav's expressions were too good when he was narrating out their story oh how i love u..
can't wait for today
Nk and Arnav...amazinggg...thanks... Arnav scared NK and he ran away hahahahahahha...Embarrassed

he couldn't believe that these guys ...  he must be thinking what a wierd love story they've got...
lol
LOL Nk quit hahahha...cant help them...its not a love story..its Michael jacksons thriller hahahahahahh... Anajali who????Ouch  LOL  haha lol 

haha true no one can help them but nk ur ideas are always welcomed.. coz we love you Heart
NK is a delight to watch...after Arshi...i love NK...Embarrassed

noclapsplease

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

awesome post fuzzy
i think we are heading towards payal's redemption soon
she will hurt khushi for somedays by staying angry with her
and then she will come to know of arnav's threats and contract marriage
akash is such a spineless jerk
is he the same akash who was in love with payal
i doubt so
khushi please stop being do-gooder
people will solve their problems
earth is not going to stop rotating if you concentrate on your own happiness for once
nk was hilarious
arhi doesn't have mushy love story to share with you nk
can't wait for the upcoming episode
asr in closet,someone pinch me
hahahahah... hi velll...me pinches u...ouch...hahaha... hes there...lol...cute...he needs to do a lot more...this wont be enuff... hugsssHug

ouchhhOuch
that hurtsLOL

LOL awww

he is there,omg asr is there in the closet
but it won't be enough arnav bitwa
khushi ko manane ke liye bahut saare papad bhelne honge
first of all clear the contract thingy dude

ye lo meri jhappi for you fuzzy

thank u so much hahahhaha...LOL
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

great post fuzz n a great epi to mark the 300th one...
thx Embarrassed
noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

LOL

Angry

can't wait for today

lol

NK is a delight to watch...after Arshi...i love NK...Embarrassed

me too.. he's adorable Embarrassed

Go to top