Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12 (Page 10)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

[
Yeah ishq nahi aasan bus itna samajh lee jiya...
Aek aag ka darya hai...aur doob kay jana hai...

This love...it aint easy...understand this...
Its a sea of fire and u have to drown in it to cross it...


did you watch the new promo Fuzz? loved the lyrics. I wanna see the extent of Arnav's love for his Khushi! Gonna get into bed for my sweetdreams fuzzz!! 

Love you~
I loved it... thanks n good night... hugsssHug.. love u 2222...Heart

Fuzzz! One of my most fav shayari's of all time that is! 
Its soo true! 
You know how much I love drama, and all my friends call me a drama queen, so I keep repeating that dialog in my most dramatic tone, along with shouting "SUICIDEEE(typical Katrina styleLOL)
LOL... im glad...my fav one too... she said that??? when?

In the movie "Mere brother ki Dulhan" 
That scene is super adorable. she's drunk and she stands on top of the car yelling "Suicide" LOL
I havent seen that movie... this is an old shair hehehehhe... ;))[/QUOTE]

You must watch it Fuzz! Really nice, and she doesn't say te shayari in the movie, just the suicide! :P
[/QUOTE]ok... ill try... God the though of sitting n watching a 3 hr movies gives me night mares ahahahahahhaha...Wink whos the hero??? salman???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicad

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Joined: 09 December 2011
Posts: 5291

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
awesome post fuzzy
i think we are heading towards payal's redemption soon
she will hurt khushi for somedays by staying angry with her
and then she will come to know of arnav's threats and contract marriage
akash is such a spineless jerk
is he the same akash who was in love with payal
i doubt so
khushi please stop being do-gooder
people will solve their problems
earth is not going to stop rotating if you concentrate on your own happiness for once
nk was hilarious
arhi doesn't have mushy love story to share with you nk
can't wait for the upcoming episode
asr in closet,someone pinch me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

I agree he forcefully handed over the gift to khushi. this is not the way to gift anything especially your wife!! well can't blame him also as u said he is new to all this..

LOL

payal instead of showing your attitude to your sister who tried to help u; u shud save this for ur husband coz he is jerk!! accept that

Angry

anjali sweety we can't afford to accept another mini shyam version one is enough for us!! we won't be able to handle one more..

LOL hahahahah OH God do we need another Shyam??? yes to run IPK for years n yrs hahahahhaha.

nk's cuteness is increasing day by day..
arnav's expressions were too good when he was narrating out their story oh how i love u..
can't wait for today
well awesome post as usual..Smile
Nk and Arnav...amazinggg...thanks... Arnav scared NK and he ran away hahahahahahha...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

[
Yeah ishq nahi aasan bus itna samajh lee jiya...
Aek aag ka darya hai...aur doob kay jana hai...

This love...it aint easy...understand this...
Its a sea of fire and u have to drown in it to cross it...


did you watch the new promo Fuzz? loved the lyrics. I wanna see the extent of Arnav's love for his Khushi! Gonna get into bed for my sweetdreams fuzzz!! 

Love you~
I loved it... thanks n good night... hugsssHug.. love u 2222...Heart

Fuzzz! One of my most fav shayari's of all time that is! 
Its soo true! 
You know how much I love drama, and all my friends call me a drama queen, so I keep repeating that dialog in my most dramatic tone, along with shouting "SUICIDEEE(typical Katrina styleLOL)
LOL... im glad...my fav one too... she said that??? when?

In the movie "Mere brother ki Dulhan" 
That scene is super adorable. she's drunk and she stands on top of the car yelling "Suicide" LOL
I havent seen that movie... this is an old shair hehehehhe... ;))

You must watch it Fuzz! Really nice, and she doesn't say te shayari in the movie, just the suicide! :P
[/QUOTE]ok... ill try... God the though of sitting n watching a 3 hr movies gives me night mares ahahahahahhaha...Wink whos the hero??? salman???[/QUOTE]

Its a mere 2 hour one, so you can relax! 
Not Salman.. it has Imran and Ali Zaffar and both are cute :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

awesome post fuzzy
i think we are heading towards payal's redemption soon
she will hurt khushi for somedays by staying angry with her
and then she will come to know of arnav's threats and contract marriage
akash is such a spineless jerk
is he the same akash who was in love with payal
i doubt so
khushi please stop being do-gooder
people will solve their problems
earth is not going to stop rotating if you concentrate on your own happiness for once
nk was hilarious
arhi doesn't have mushy love story to share with you nk
can't wait for the upcoming episode
asr in closet,someone pinch me
hahahahah... hi velll...me pinches u...ouch...hahaha... hes there...lol...cute...he needs to do a lot more...this wont be enuff... hugsssHug

Edited by Fazila~ - 18 July 2012 at 11:57pm
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

[
Yeah ishq nahi aasan bus itna samajh lee jiya...
Aek aag ka darya hai...aur doob kay jana hai...

This love...it aint easy...understand this...
Its a sea of fire and u have to drown in it to cross it...


did you watch the new promo Fuzz? loved the lyrics. I wanna see the extent of Arnav's love for his Khushi! Gonna get into bed for my sweetdreams fuzzz!! 

Love you~
I loved it... thanks n good night... hugsssHug.. love u 2222...Heart

Fuzzz! One of my most fav shayari's of all time that is! 
Its soo true! 
You know how much I love drama, and all my friends call me a drama queen, so I keep repeating that dialog in my most dramatic tone, along with shouting "SUICIDEEE(typical Katrina styleLOL)
LOL... im glad...my fav one too... she said that??? when?

In the movie "Mere brother ki Dulhan" 
That scene is super adorable. she's drunk and she stands on top of the car yelling "Suicide" LOL
I havent seen that movie... this is an old shair hehehehhe... ;))

You must watch it Fuzz! Really nice, and she doesn't say te shayari in the movie, just the suicide! :P
ok... ill try... God the though of sitting n watching a 3 hr movies gives me night mares ahahahahahhaha...Wink whos the hero??? salman???[/QUOTE]

Its a mere 2 hour one, so you can relax! 
Not Salman.. it has Imran and Ali Zaffar and both are cute :P
[/QUOTE] I love Ali Zaffar... i didnt know he was in this movie...cute...i love his songs..n have u seen his movie Bol???  I will surely see it now...thxEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicad

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

I agree he forcefully handed over the gift to khushi. this is not the way to gift anything especially your wife!! well can't blame him also as u said he is new to all this..

LOL

payal instead of showing your attitude to your sister who tried to help u; u shud save this for ur husband coz he is jerk!! accept that

Angry

anjali sweety we can't afford to accept another mini shyam version one is enough for us!! we won't be able to handle one more..

LOL hahahahah OH God do we need another Shyam??? yes to run IPK for years n yrs hahahahhaha.

nk's cuteness is increasing day by day..
arnav's expressions were too good when he was narrating out their story oh how i love u..
can't wait for today
well awesome post as usual..Smile
Nk and Arnav...amazinggg...thanks... Arnav scared NK and he ran away hahahahahahha...Embarrassed

he couldn't believe that these guys ...  he must be thinking what a wierd love story they've got...
lol
we don't need another shyam but anjali definitely wants one more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

I agree he forcefully handed over the gift to khushi. this is not the way to gift anything especially your wife!! well can't blame him also as u said he is new to all this..

LOL

payal instead of showing your attitude to your sister who tried to help u; u shud save this for ur husband coz he is jerk!! accept that

Angry

anjali sweety we can't afford to accept another mini shyam version one is enough for us!! we won't be able to handle one more..

LOL hahahahah OH God do we need another Shyam??? yes to run IPK for years n yrs hahahahhaha.

nk's cuteness is increasing day by day..
arnav's expressions were too good when he was narrating out their story oh how i love u..
can't wait for today
well awesome post as usual..Smile
Nk and Arnav...amazinggg...thanks... Arnav scared NK and he ran away hahahahahahha...Embarrassed

he couldn't believe that these guys ...  he must be thinking what a wierd love story they've got...
lol
we don't need another shyam but anjali definitely wants one more..
LOL Nk quit hahahha...cant help them...its not a love story..its Michael jacksons thriller hahahahahahh... Anajali who????OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::IPKKND-MediaGallery::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 916   Views: 347659

.StarryPhoenix 916 347659 31 January 2014 at 8:03am by AdiGallia
* ||~~IPKKND Members' Birthday Calendar~~|| *

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: WooHooHaha21   Replies: 429   Views: 39564

WooHooHaha21 429 39564 16 June 2013 at 5:24am by shanaya_sharma
Spoilers/Rumors/Speculations [Upd p.127]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: Mariaa.SG   Replies: 1079   Views: 570064

Mariaa.SG 1079 570064 18 May 2013 at 8:15pm by -chamkilli-
IPKKND: Tears of Happiness

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: nayika   Replies: 93   Views: 15436

nayika 93 15436 11 April 2013 at 1:59pm by IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKND: Khushi's Bangle

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: nayika   Replies: 106   Views: 19506

nayika 106 19506 11 April 2013 at 11:42am by arshipremi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index