Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

I agree he forcefully handed over the gift to khushi. this is not the way to gift anything especially your wife!! well can't blame him also as u said he is new to all this..

πŸ˜†

payal instead of showing your attitude to your sister who tried to help u; u shud save this for ur husband coz he is jerk!! accept that

😑

anjali sweety we can't afford to accept another mini shyam version one is enough for us!! we won't be able to handle one more..

πŸ˜† hahahahah OH God do we need another Shyam??? yes to run IPK for years n yrs hahahahhaha.

nk's cuteness is increasing day by day..
arnav's expressions were too good when he was narrating out their story oh how i love u..
can't wait for today
well awesome post as usual..😊

Nk and Arnav...amazinggg...thanks... Arnav scared NK and he ran away hahahahahahha...😳
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Fazila~

I havent seen that movie... this is an old shair hehehehhe... ;))

You must watch it Fuzz! Really nice, and she doesn't say te shayari in the movie, just the suicide! :P
ok... ill try... God the though of sitting n watching a 3 hr movies gives me night mares ahahahahahhaha...πŸ˜‰ whos the hero??? salman???

Its a mere 2 hour one, so you can relax! 
Not Salman.. it has Imran and Ali Zaffar and both are cute :P
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: velangini

awesome post fuzzy

i think we are heading towards payal's redemption soon
she will hurt khushi for somedays by staying angry with her
and then she will come to know of arnav's threats and contract marriage
akash is such a spineless jerk
is he the same akash who was in love with payal
i doubt so
khushi please stop being do-gooder
people will solve their problems
earth is not going to stop rotating if you concentrate on your own happiness for once
nk was hilarious
arhi doesn't have mushy love story to share with you nk
can't wait for the upcoming episode
asr in closet,someone pinch me

hahahahah... hi velll...me pinches u...ouch...hahaha... hes there...lol...cute...he needs to do a lot more...this wont be enuff... hugsssπŸ€— Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jessicad

You must watch it Fuzz! Really nice, and she doesn't say te shayari in the movie, just the suicide! :P

ok... ill try... God the though of sitting n watching a 3 hr movies gives me night mares ahahahahahhaha...πŸ˜‰ whos the hero??? salman???

Its a mere 2 hour one, so you can relax! 
Not Salman.. it has Imran and Ali Zaffar and both are cute :P
I love Ali Zaffar... i didnt know he was in this movie...cute...i love his songs..n have u seen his movie Bol???  I will surely see it now...thx😳
noclapsplease thumbnail

Nk and Arnav...amazinggg...thanks... Arnav scared NK and he ran away hahahahahahha...😳

he couldn't believe that these guys ...  he must be thinking what a wierd love story they've got...
lol
we don't need another shyam but anjali definitely wants one more..
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

he couldn't believe that these guys ...  he must be thinking what a wierd love story they've got...
lol
we don't need another shyam but anjali definitely wants one more..

πŸ˜† Nk quit hahahha...cant help them...its not a love story..its Michael jacksons thriller hahahahahahh... Anajali who????πŸ˜†
noclapsplease thumbnail

πŸ˜† Nk quit hahahha...cant help them...its not a love story..its Michael jacksons thriller hahahahahahh... Anajali who????  πŸ˜†  haha lol 

haha true no one can help them but nk ur ideas are always welcomed.. coz we love you β€οΈ
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hahahahah... hi velll...me pinches u...ouch...hahaha... hes there...lol...cute...he needs to do a lot more...this wont be enuff... hugsssπŸ€—

ouchhh
that hurtsπŸ˜†
he is there,omg asr is there in the closet
but it won't be enough arnav bitwa
khushi ko manane ke liye bahut saare papad bhelne honge
first of all clear the contract thingy dude

ye lo meri jhappi for you fuzzy

Edited by velangini - 11 years ago
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
great post fuzz n a great epi to mark the 300th one...
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
muje pure epi mein sirf last part (nanv-nk convo) aur precap hi yaad tha... thanks for reminding me there were other things tooπŸ˜†

"Ab dikh raha" was the awesomest line ever! ASR will be ASR!!πŸ˜† gift de raha tha vo bhi order karke?! hey devi maiyya... laad governer ko akal dena!πŸ˜›

when he has the flashback... "call her baby... sweetheart.." i literally fell off my bed😲 bcoz for a moment i thought that ARnav will try that in his desperation... no matter what i'm glad he didn't...

and Khsuhi's line "u couldn't buy a smile for me..." ouch! bura lag gaya arnav ke liye zor se...

"agar tumne ek baar aur mujhe saans andar bahar karne ke liye kaha to main tumhari saas humesha humesha ke liye band kar dunga" LOLπŸ˜†

and that "sari pehni?" dialogue... ooo... "tumne nahi khushiji ne..." man whoever write's NK's dialogues... i love him!

Khushi is trying to help payal... plz don't... focus on arnav trying to woo you... others don't value what you keep doing for them... only focus on Arnav and NK...πŸ˜›

the last part was hilarious!!!! Thriller nightmareπŸ˜† thats the reason we are all hooked... but Arnav is such a chor! he deliberately gave nk that version from his side... where was the line "i saw her in a red sari and then she started roaming in my head... and can you believe it? without my permission??!! her audacity?!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

and poor NK was freaked out so he asked for lovely Khushiji's side of story saying ki tum to nanav ho to ye to hona hi tha!... and then horrified took another meaning all together...

i can swear i saw Arnav give an expression "lovely Khushiji? to mai nanav sab bura karu aur pyaari khushiji is an angel haina? you think all good of her huh? Let me show you what a cute adorable devil she is!"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
then NK ran away... awww...πŸ˜›

"jaha khushi hoti hai vaha pagalpan aur madness to hoti hi hai.." don't these two mean the same thing Arnav?πŸ˜†πŸ˜› anyways his expression was killer!!!

and PRECAP!!! AHHH!!!!!!1 SHOUTING!!! KITNE CUTELY BAITHA THA VO ANDAR... JAISE HIDE AND SEEK KHEL RAHA HO... SCHOOL BOY LAG RAHA THA... I LOVE HIM!😳😳