Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

😃Another great episode...Happy 300th!!!!

😛 YOur post is amazing as usual, the title is FUNTASTIC!!!!!!!

Khushi tried to tame ASR (the shrewd) and is now acting like a shrew herself!!!

ASR deserves the hard to get Khushi's playing.

Am waiting for tomorrow's episode, I feel the rain part coming sooon!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

Oye,...second again  👏👏👏...on the first page😲...Aaj tou kahi pe fire extinguisher ke bohot zarurat hai ehehehehehehehehe 🤣

Hello -ji fuzzy bear again...update in the evening...toodles till then...n have fun...:)

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Resss

Edit: Fuzzz zzz zzz zzz zzz!!! 🤗 hello my lovely! 
I'm on your first page woohooo! You know who good it feels when you're on the first page? 

I'm so very happy today, cos I had no expectations of the rain sequence which I doubted would happen, and what I saw, believe me felt better than a rain sequence!

Me loved today's episode! Oh it had everything! You know what? I think after all the accusations that have been pointed out at GH, he's making it up to the audience and at the same time not letting down the other parallel leads too. I mean come on they are important too. He's given equal importance to all of them without ignoring our ArHi.!

"Winning her would be like coaxing a butterfly to land on his hand. Patience, gentleness, and perhaps a prayer or two would be required"

^ so very true and apt in our dear Arhi's case. All she wants is genuine love, not demonstration of how much he can buy love for her. Arnav my boy- all you need is a lil amount of patience and gentleness, and boy how cute you'd look while being so 😳
Arnav is yet to learn- yet to learn from his mistakes and rectify them, yet to learn that "money can never buy happiness"
Those words made a huge impact on him, didn't it- "Aap humare liye Muskurahat nahi kharid sake" woah. she nailed it with that statement. Arnav looked too baffled to say anything.

Love your title fuzzz! Isn't he trying his very very best to pacify Khushi, but Khushi playing so hard! Love her!

For a split second today when arnav had the FB about NK teaching him to be sweet- I thought he'd call Khushi sweetheart😛 Idk why, even though I knew thats it's highly impossible, I still expected! I leave an expected expectation and run after IMPOSSIBLE expectations! lol!

My next fav jodi apart from ArHi is officially Narnav[NK-Arnav] 
Oh these two are simply adorable!! How much cuter can they get? I wanted to pinch their cheeks and I was cursing the TV for not being a live stage where I would have walked in for every episode!😆

I didn't like Khushi going to Akash. Seriously I was closing my eyes and peeping through the gaps of my fingers cos that BG music made it all the more torturous!
I'm like -why is she bringing more trouble on herself when she's mid-waist in deep shit already? Her good intentions are never acknowledged by anyone. Not even Payal. hmph. Khushi should start getting selfish and think about herself only. I'd liek to see what would happen then. Double thrashing, you suppose?😳

I was still hoping they'd give us something memorable for our 300th episode and completion of 5000 pages on IF, and they bloody well gave us!! 😃 A beautiful flashback of all ArHi moments and how Arnav feels about it. I dunno why some people here didn't like him smirking while remembering. Do they want him to be sad and morose all the time? Let him smirk They're his memories and he has the right to feel whatever he wants about it. Its alright if people are dying for a redemption track, but ASr revamp to Arnav track seems pretty enticing at the moment too! I for one loved loved it! 😳

Oh the precap made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thumping my hands on the sofa (Buaji style) and roaring with laughter! Oh he's so adorable!! Look at the extent he can go to please his Mrs Raizada! waiting desperately for tomorrow!

"The course of true love never did run smooth"
He's gotto try a lot harder to pacify her!

did you watch the new promo Fuzz? loved the lyrics. I wanna see the extent of Arnav's love for his Khushi! Gonna get into bed for my sweetdreams fuzzz!! 

Love you~
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post...women needs assurance most of the time in life for many things and that too in words from her men BUT men think it as waste of time and women can never be happy from anything and they don't do so...Poor khushi she never got assurance for anything from her man ASR.
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your post Fuzzy. You say it is an awesome episode...Most of us IForians say that too...I am really upset about the low TRP rates3.4 t o 2 in one week? I thought that it was a typo error!!...Not that TRP mean anything to me..., but because of bad TRP for sometime. the show gets shoved under the carpet and ends abruptly...What should we do? Edited by boisecrazy - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It seems like CVs are reading my post... Lol... I mentioned in someone's post that,

1. CVs need to emote Khushi's thoughts through either outburst or monologue...
2. ASR needs to woo her in Khushi style not ASR style...
3. Anjali is confused because she does not know the truth. Arnav needs to come clean for her to understand and face the reality.

Well, CVs, thanks for listening and executing...Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
First time FUZZY that i have read this before watching the show as it adds flavour - so a different twist for me - some of yer observations on the aside are hilarious!!!
ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God!!! cnt wait for tomorrow...ASR as khushi...now i m gonna say "UNBELIEVABLE"...lol
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: boisecrazy

Loved your post Fuzzy. You say it is an awesome episode...Most of us IForians say that too...I am really upset about the low TRP rates3.4 t o 2 in one week? I thought that it was a typo error!!...Not that TRP mean anything to me..., but because of bad TRP for sometime. the show gets shoved under the carpet and ends abruptly...What should we do?

Don't go by that at all- IPKKND is  watched on the net more - one of my IF buddies made it clear to me taht this is enjoyed by a younger audience that is more inclined ton towatch the show on the net. In actual fact if you added the two together it would be colossal- Star Plus should do that to get a realistic viewing figure!!