Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND? Taming of the Shrew(Start)PUN...lol7/18/12

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

az21archu_2010leezaishahscelaArshi_AmazingzackgshrubaPokkaKhuarvfizzyfairychatterbugpoonam.gupta12Suchita2012dhulanyadhivyAtyayARHIFAIRYTALEpriyankaaboisecrazyruchikacdcRareAngelAvi64dimple288annieKkripa_khAMAL722lazylad8-FauZi-sayeed--Rimsha-sizzles.anishaa.coalfaxsanny-beautifulreallyhappyborregipkkndfanforevamehak06onetwothreenehusashhhnazibahZarahatketeju695riafnaPunkin22LetzLiveOurLyfBewakoofpeeplishagun_sarunpavi1boreddamselKatelynjessicadvelanginiGurmeet4DrashtiMISTIEsrijaaa127priasweet-SI---BSI-FaNaTic--AR_EternalLove_NiShI_sigridARJRANSIDVARSKdivkashfullanumeha_rajat-Preetz-drunkiiebabechand1234pinky89cocoatreeAngel13noclapspleasechotte097soharaseeta_naipssilvia1999Tia.0NestleToulouseshaz2009

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Big smileAnother great episode...Happy 300th!!!!

Tongue YOur post is amazing as usual, the title is FUNTASTIC!!!!!!!

Khushi tried to tame ASR (the shrewd) and is now acting like a shrew herself!!!

ASR deserves the hard to get Khushi's playing.

Am waiting for tomorrow's episode, I feel the rain part coming sooon!!!!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 18 July 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelFazila~

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
res

Oye,...second again  ClapClapClap...on the first pageShocked...Aaj tou kahi pe fire extinguisher ke bohot zarurat hai ehehehehehehehehe ROFL

Hello -ji fuzzy bear again...update in the evening...toodles till then...n have fun...:)

Edited by highonshows - 18 July 2012 at 11:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngellazylad8-FauZiTia.0Fazila~

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Resss

Edit: Fuzzz zzz zzz zzz zzz!!! Hug hello my lovely! 
I'm on your first page woohooo! You know who good it feels when you're on the first page? 

I'm so very happy today, cos I had no expectations of the rain sequence which I doubted would happen, and what I saw, believe me felt better than a rain sequence!

Me loved today's episode! Oh it had everything! You know what? I think after all the accusations that have been pointed out at GH, he's making it up to the audience and at the same time not letting down the other parallel leads too. I mean come on they are important too. He's given equal importance to all of them without ignoring our ArHi.!

"Winning her would be like coaxing a butterfly to land on his hand. Patience, gentleness, and perhaps a prayer or two would be required"

^ so very true and apt in our dear Arhi's case. All she wants is genuine love, not demonstration of how much he can buy love for her. Arnav my boy- all you need is a lil amount of patience and gentleness, and boy how cute you'd look while being so Embarrassed
Arnav is yet to learn- yet to learn from his mistakes and rectify them, yet to learn that "money can never buy happiness"
Those words made a huge impact on him, didn't it- "Aap humare liye Muskurahat nahi kharid sake" woah. she nailed it with that statement. Arnav looked too baffled to say anything.

Love your title fuzzz! Isn't he trying his very very best to pacify Khushi, but Khushi playing so hard! Love her!

For a split second today when arnav had the FB about NK teaching him to be sweet- I thought he'd call Khushi sweetheartTongue Idk why, even though I knew thats it's highly impossible, I still expected! I leave an expected expectation and run after IMPOSSIBLE expectations! lol!

My next fav jodi apart from ArHi is officially Narnav[NK-Arnav] 
Oh these two are simply adorable!! How much cuter can they get? I wanted to pinch their cheeks and I was cursing the TV for not being a live stage where I would have walked in for every episode!LOL

I didn't like Khushi going to Akash. Seriously I was closing my eyes and peeping through the gaps of my fingers cos that BG music made it all the more torturous!
I'm like -why is she bringing more trouble on herself when she's mid-waist in deep shit already? Her good intentions are never acknowledged by anyone. Not even Payal. hmph. Khushi should start getting selfish and think about herself only. I'd liek to see what would happen then. Double thrashing, you suppose?Stern Smile

I was still hoping they'd give us something memorable for our 300th episode and completion of 5000 pages on IF, and they bloody well gave us!! Big smile A beautiful flashback of all ArHi moments and how Arnav feels about it. I dunno why some people here didn't like him smirking while remembering. Do they want him to be sad and morose all the time? Let him smirk They're his memories and he has the right to feel whatever he wants about it. Its alright if people are dying for a redemption track, but ASr revamp to Arnav track seems pretty enticing at the moment too! I for one loved loved it! Embarrassed

Oh the precap made me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I was thumping my hands on the sofa (Buaji style) and roaring with laughter! Oh he's so adorable!! Look at the extent he can go to please his Mrs Raizada! waiting desperately for tomorrow!

"The course of true love never did run smooth"
He's gotto try a lot harder to pacify her!

did you watch the new promo Fuzz? loved the lyrics. I wanna see the extent of Arnav's love for his Khushi! Gonna get into bed for my sweetdreams fuzzz!! 

Love you~

Edited by jessicad - 18 July 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_AmazingRareAngellazylad8-FauZiKatelynFazila~

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
great post...women needs assurance most of the time in life for many things and that too in words from her men BUT men think it as waste of time and women can never be happy from anything and they don't do so...Poor khushi she never got assurance for anything from her man ASR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AtyayRareAngelFazila~

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Loved your post Fuzzy. You say it is an awesome episode...Most of us IForians say that too...I am really upset about the low TRP rates3.4 t o 2 in one week? I thought that it was a typo error!!...Not that TRP mean anything to me..., but because of bad TRP for sometime. the show gets shoved under the carpet and ends abruptly...What should we do?

Edited by boisecrazy - 18 July 2012 at 12:11pm

RareAngellazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
It seems like CVs are reading my post... Lol... I mentioned in someone's post that,

1. CVs need to emote Khushi's thoughts through either outburst or monologue...
2. ASR needs to woo her in Khushi style not ASR style...
3. Anjali is confused because she does not know the truth. Arnav needs to come clean for her to understand and face the reality.

Well, CVs, thanks for listening and executing...

Edited by tia.o - 18 July 2012 at 3:53pm

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
First time FUZZY that i have read this before watching the show as it adds flavour - so a different twist for me - some of yer observations on the aside are hilarious!!!

Go to top