India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The Twists in Pavitra Rishta

fiji_duchess Groupbie
fiji_duchess
fiji_duchess

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I do not understand the CV's do they think we viewers are that stupid. So many years has passed, almost every characters in PR knows the dirty trick Savita played with Archana and Manav, well expect Archana and Manav themselves and  the kids (Sachin, Ovi & Teju). Here Purvi also almost knows what happened. Savitas own husband and daughter know what she had done and what she is doing till today. But no action is taken from anyone of them to straighten the mess. But instead Damodhar says Archana & Manav  have to find it on their own about  the game which was played by Savita, now instead of truth coming out a family was broken apart and separated.

I thought when Soluchana got sick and was in the hospital (due it being the mega epi)  i thought finally she will tell Manav all the the truth and healing process will start, but since then more misunderstanding has been piled up. the CVs should at least clear one misunderstanding before piling another 3 on top of it. 

There is so many lose ends in PR right now, How can one Persons evilness last this long. And how dump Archana and Manav can be. Before Archana's character used to be a strong one, slowly they just made her very emotional and just go with the wind type. But in last few epi i could see old Archana coming back slowly, i hope this keeps up. But after seeing todays epi , Iam very sure Archana will go back being emotional and crying alone, and feel like crap all the time.  

As we know Damodhar might be coming back soon to india, but they should atleast clear the misunderstand for the divorce and what happened 18years ago when Manav sent the plane tickets and how Savita played dirty. 

But to keep more spicy they should still create hate about Soham not being with them and how (supposedly ) Archana took Arjun away from Ovi and gave it to Purvi. This two problems can get ironed out slowly when the real Soham and Varsha makes entry and puzzle will take time to solve. Also the Arjun matter will solve slowly after much struggle but Arjun could come out winner and show his love towards Purvi and then Ovi could also move on. 

Edited by fiji_duchess - 18 July 2012 at 11:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10reshma28vibhusharma78JaishankarriniiiiAshi22AshlaikaFastFuriousgirlTanyaz

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i don't think this will happen any time soon as clearing all misunderstanding means end of pr.
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
so many characters know the truth, but it is wife and husbands duty for themselves not to let anyone come between their relationship to break it or to make it...who ever creates the misunderstandings it is wife/husband who has to solve the issues

and I am sure to keep Archana as Mahaan, she will never wants to separate Manav and savita, they will never let the truth to come out...instead they will make savita to turn to good person like they did last time...and everyone will be happy...

whatever misunderstandings came between Manav and Archana they are made by themselves and all villains took advantage of the situation...so it is ArMan turn to accept what mistakes they did and stay together...

Archana and Manav should know the priorities and have some self respect...no one can help a person who doesn't have self respect...

me to me: the characters who know the truth can not reveal it, because they have a fear that archana will say nothing happened like that and they will become negative infront of everyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Jaishankar

fiji_duchess Groupbie
fiji_duchess
fiji_duchess

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pn_92

i don't think this will happen any time soon as clearing all misunderstanding means end of pr.

Iam not saying all should be cleared right away, I know Soham track will months, and then theres Sachin, Ovi and Tej still left to find their partners and get married, I am pretty sure there could be more twist and turn to come. But i think its long over due for Manav and Archana to finally have the married life. So when Archana and Manav  come together maybe the rift between parents the kids. They could so so much. Maybe start showing Savita trying to redeem and trying work hard to get her kids ad grand kids love back. Savita is always shown getting forgiven way too quick! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

fiji_duchess Groupbie
fiji_duchess
fiji_duchess

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

so many characters know the truth, but it is wife and husbands duty for themselves not to let anyone come between their relationship to break it or to make it...who ever creates the misunderstandings it is wife/husband who has to solve the issues

and I am sure to keep Archana as Mahaan, she will never wants to separate Manav and savita, they will never let the truth to come out...instead they will make savita to turn to good person like they did last time...and everyone will be happy...

whatever misunderstandings came between Manav and Archana they are made by themselves and all villains took advantage of the situation...so it is ArMan turn to accept what mistakes they did and stay together...

Archana and Manav should know the priorities and have some self respect...no one can help a person who doesn't have self respect...

me to me: the characters who know the truth can not reveal it, because they have a fear that archana will say nothing happened like that and they will become negative infront of everyone

So true ! Husband and Wife relation should be just between them.  I hope while cleaning either Savita or Manav room Archana should find the plane tickets which Mannav sent all those years back. And when she asks Manav about them, then it will dawn on Archana what happened all those years back!

Jaishankar

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fiji_duchess

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top