Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 18-7-12 (Page 3)

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
KST rocked, super duper lallontop... am all with him, yup y should he care 4 ASY? Did ASY knowin K is innocent n his Bro, But our KST did, n saved him even hez damn angry n hurted, tats wat our Krish..!!
n wat Pratz said to SS...? ASY juz wanted SS's acceptance.. Really great, so itz clear she forgot r forgave wat ASY did with Krish, Is tat easy to forget r forgive..? great better She go n stay with GHs, they r such mahaans to forgive r blame anyone easily... Tats the best place 4 Her..!!

Edited by Veena.S - 18 July 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaFilza.Bruce_Lsuk4piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Nice episode !!
Komal was too much her reaction was justified bt her act was Ouch bt that proofs she is KN sister Evil Smile
Krishna rocking again stole the show wid his angry avatar Day Dreaming
I really loved when he said that ya komal act was wrong bt reaction was justified !!!
His shart for giving blood was okk as accepting ASY is not acceptable for him :((
Pratz I,m LIL confuse abut her :(( r may b I,m not understanding her :((
Kesar and KN better not to talk abut them they r just crossing their limits KN was bt now kesar rediculous Angry
As now SS knows abut shakti I think he,ll make him arrest and somehow Krishna will try to save him and arguments btw baba and babu!!
Bt all will ending in leaving kriya TN hope so LOL Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702teenss

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

@ Dhanya, what a beautiful picDay Dreaming

Love everyone's reviews, you're all bang on with your thoughts, don't know who's writing this stuff, they must have a young temp filling in Confused 
just go with the flow, people, its not worth bothering about, enjoy it whle you can.
One of the many things that's irritating me, that bloody plaster on P's forehead - YOU CAN TAKE IT OFF NOW, IT WASN'T THAT SERIOUS!
No GH todayDancing

@boldROFL just watched it. See what you mean

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910a_uma

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

A Sillyepisode...
</div>
Kml and K berated SS in the hospital.. Kml was way OTT and she abused Shaku & beat Shaku with her shoe Shocked.. she is definitely SS's daughter.. WinkLOL
K was in KST avatar.. he wanted SS to leave manwa to his fate and come back home.. but the poor man's clean heart let him down..K couldn't refuse Shaku's and P's pleas and agreed to save manwa's life provided they left TN afterwards.. K's convo with an unconscious ASY was funny... though most of his anger had gone, he was determined to get rid of ASY..
Felt bad for poor K... SS was pleading K to save manwa's life, without a thought forKand his other childrens' feelings... without a hint of apology on his lips... Angry he was more bothered about who had poisoned his precious manwa..
Unable to understand P today.. her sympathy for ASY and Shaku is understandable as they are the underdogs... but sympathy for SS ?? Confused ... she kept quiet all this time about SS-ASY relationship even though K & the otherswere very much upset... but now she reveals that KN has poisoned ASY.. why the double standards ???
<div>

really is tat makin any sense? If Amma is there whose side will She takes? who needs sympathy Amma r SS..?? Sympathy 4 SS, juz no point..!! Amma's absense, a big minus 4 tis track, n moreover this Chars ruining, am happy our show getting apt resultant TRPs..!!

Edited by Veena.S - 18 July 2012 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenss

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Like K said... Komal was wrong with the way she handled Shaku, but she was right abt what she did to a family...
 Best Ex is Menaka... she is also a woman... who mislead man and wnted materialistic possessions from them... very cunning too... some woman really brake a very nice family...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

what bullshit is going on in the showSilly

what exactly they want to convey with SS's new born obsession with ASY....where vs this obsession in his entie lifeSilly

and now they want us to feel sympathy for ASY... why? because (as P said) he only wanted SS to give him his name? yeah right.. he only wanted this thats why he wished death for Krishna and actually worked hard to make it possible... P & CVs seem to have forgotten that but not me..

cvs nd prats  can easily frgive or frget mistake by other side charcters,,bt if its krish then stern punishmntAngry

I just watched the last part of P and SS in the hospital and i regret watching it...  me too regrettingLOL

P is unbelievable... vakeel madamSleepy

Oh and of course ASY is not leaving even after K giving him blood... who are the CV trying to fool here?? K will decide to leave in anger and like always will be convinced to stay back by Prats...Sleepy

how i wish K really gets rude with her this time and asks her to stay at the haveli if she so is eager and he leaves alone...hope it happens,,then p will surely follow him as she cnt live without him,,nd now seriously kst hv to leave tnDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Veena.Spiyarapiyari

Go to top