India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Purvi's double standard

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Confused Purvi is a total embarrassment to all Indians...Her nasty attitude is on display in every episode...She chastised others for singing only Punjabi songs, and meanwhile all she does is infuse western in every song she sings... Confused Where is her versatility? If Grammy is her main goal, she should have been in a western show...Why be in the Indian Idol? Confused Does she honestly think she can win a Grammy? Confused She comes off as arrogant and demeaning to other contestants. Confused she acts as if she is above Indian Idol... Why is she there then? If she is so good, why isn't she big already? Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

RichEnv_shailjaSavan1Canuck14melmel29pagli14nimarta-Maahii-inder1714pari2386fardeeKBCFanApril2007MadhuriDixitShayu._Invincible_

CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the punjabi mode comment either but opening many threads to bash her is unneeded. I think the comment was rude but I don't think she thinks she is above Indian idol. Promo for this week showed her singing "jeeva" and I feel like she has sang that before
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianAddict

I didn't like the punjabi mode comment either but opening many threads to bash her is unneeded. I think the comment was rude but I don't think she thinks she is above Indian idol. Promo for this week showed her singing "jeeva" and I feel like she has sang that before
Confused Who's bashing her? Why can't I criticize her attitude like I see it? Confused She can criticize others freely so why can't viewers criticize her arrogant and demeaning attitude towards other contestants? Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Richdesigabrupari2386Shayu.MadhuriDixitChits1

CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
There are many topics criticizing her attitude, in fact one whole topic opened to it.  You could just comment there, and I am just disagreeing that I don't think she thinks she is above Indian Idol.  Anyways, it wasn't meant to offend u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gothope

gothope Goldie
gothope
gothope

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

There are many topics criticizing her attitude, in fact one whole topic opened to it.  You could just comment there, and I am just disagreeing that I don't think she thinks she is above Indian Idol.  Anyways, it wasn't meant to offend u
Honey I do not think you mean to offend anyone considering you have a valid point.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

There are many topics criticizing her attitude, in fact one whole topic opened to it. You could just comment there, and I am just disagreeing that I don't think she thinks she is above Indian Idol. Anyways, it wasn't meant to offend u
Confused Ummm how many topics are around praising Purvi? Why don't her fans just praise her in one thread? Why so many threads praising her? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fardeeShayu.

gothope Goldie
gothope
gothope

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

There are many topics criticizing her attitude, in fact one whole topic opened to it. You could just comment there, and I am just disagreeing that I don't think she thinks she is above Indian Idol. Anyways, it wasn't meant to offend u
Confused Ummm how many topics are around praising Purvi? Why don't her fans just praise her in one thread? Why so many threads praising her? Confused
I think my thread that I created about this was not just for people criticizing poorvi or people praising poorvi. it was targeted towards both of those groups as well any other group that seems to be repeating topics.
sunom Senior Member
sunom
sunom

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
you are free to create topic, so, others are free to reply or open topic like you. there should be not problem.

Go to top