Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dear AMNESIC Cvs of diya aur baati (Page 6)

madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _srija_

Originally posted by anjana.d

Originally posted by _srija_

Originally posted by anjana.d

do u feel in real life peopel like bhabhos change?i just want them to increase the pace of story. as of late it is too slow.

Change Must be there in Every Human Life , If they wont Change then they are not Called as Humans ,  And Am sure u are Not Following the Show , She Changed Alot , she Trusted her DIL SAndhya and came with Singapore only with this one Girl ,

Rule# 21 Violated , People who dont aware of Show and do Long Arguement will be Closed their Account and Trashed their Identity of Posts on IF 

I THINK U SHOUDL TRY TO READ FIRST. I HAVE TALKED ABOUT A HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO OF A BHABHO IN REAL LIFE CHANGING . NOT THE ACTUAL CHARACTER OF BHABHO WHICH HAS YES MIRACULOUSLY CHANGED!
AS FOR DELETING MY IDENTITY WELL LETS WAIT AND SEE IF THAT HAPPENS. I TRUST MODERATORS OF INDIA FORUMS TO ACT TO THE BEST OF THEIR REASONS AND DESCRETIONS.

Rules Violated 

Replying to someone in Full Capital Case Letters is considered as Shouting

ok shouting. i was not aware of this one. thanks for makign me aware.

Doing Long Arguement and Irritating other People ..

the same can be said about urself. u replied and counter repied with personal attacks and threats. u are asmuch of an accessory to irritating people . u failed to accept that u cannot force ur opinions on others.

and Making a Topic without Minimum Knowledge on Story and Mocking at Characters of Story without Following the Story Tracks 

i am a regular viewer of the show that my knowledge is minimum is a ridiculous assumption! i am not mockign any character btu im nto praising them either. id otn have to do that. nothign can force me to sing bhajans when im nto appreciative of someone.

Hope U Learn the Rules of IF .. From Next 

i would be more than happy to, if people who r in designation of moderators do that.

madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
it woudl eb good if fans coudl mature and handle a bit of criticism.
also passing unnecessary judgements on people u dont knwo is of no use.
no one here is loosing any sleep over anyone. no oen cares for any personal opinions then why bother to give?
no one can change anyone's opinions then why try?
accept that and peace out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekha

Go to top