Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dear AMNESIC Cvs of diya aur baati (Page 4)

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjana.d

i wanted to see the spark and never say die attitude in the female lead. she is a great disappointment there.

in real life , no one comes to ur rescue or to fulfill r dreams. u have to find a way urself.

If u dont understand the concept dont make regressive posts , Understand the Indian Life , When she gets married her husband has to accept for her higher studies , If Not divorce comes into picture , when does a Divorce comes when there is no understanding and Love on each other ,.. This is what they are Doing they are Understanding Each others Dreams , Sandhya Understood his Dream , Quarter Part of Story of knitted here in By introducing Singapore Tracks for Suraj Dream .. Next comes Sandhyas , Like Suraj Sandhya is not a timid to acjeive her Dream , I guess u followed recent Track in Delhi , No one Need to Motivate her , She Just need a Soul to understand her as herself including her Dreams ,And this what the Story About !! SoulMates Suraj Sandhya 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aboomeranikafan2012coolmausamJuna04l-NiklausFan-l

Anush-k-a Groupbie
Anush-k-a
Anush-k-a

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

i wanted to see the spark and never say die attitude in the female lead. she is a great disappointment there.

in real life , no one comes to ur rescue or to fulfill r dreams. u have to find a way urself.

i think she has it already, not that she always shows her attitude in public. just giving only right things to right people @ right time...

right. but consider this story to be a journey of all characters. not only Sandhya. These days Suraj is learning how crooked the world is. Also the couple is getting closer. Thats what actually meant by singapore track. Real life not the journey of a single person. all are moving togeher. See Bhabho has changed a lot from beginning. I dont know whether you've seen old episodes. But bhabho has positively changed a lot. In real life, I think we need to wait always for something good to happen. no world will turn in the time sun raises. And after all it is only a daily soap na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerJuna04

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _srija_

They are Portraying the Life of Middle class indian Family , I Loved Every Track of this show so faar , LOL  I guess the TM and the people who essaying on Cvs are themselves lost consciousness and left with amnesia ..  The Story is Completely Different from ur Regular Way of thinking this is the reason for the top position of this show in Different countries , Its the Work of Cvs who got such Appreciation from world wide people , they could not get into Track just like that , they could not show Love Story Just like a Love Story ..   many things like Trust , understanding , confidence are also part of our life and this is what they are doing ...   Dont pull out ur hair and say them as discontent from the actual concept ...   CVs are Going Perfectly Well on their Story , their Tracks are Just Awesome , Watch from ur Soul Not from ur Eyes ..

Hats off to Cvs for giving such a beautiful Story , which is close to real life in all ways ..

close to real life? i so beg to differ!
also i am NOT AMNESIC. I CLEARLY REMEMEBR THIS SHOW WAS ABOUT TEH FEMALE LEAD WANTING TO PURSUE IAS.
i waited and waited ... maybe ur forgettign what thsi show promised in the begginging, i have not.
also im not pullign oUT my air ... LOL MY HAIR ARE SIMPYL TOO PRECIOUS TO WASTE ON A SHOW .

LOL LOL then I guess I need to Leave this Topic , instead of making insane people to sane its better to leave them at their insane position ...  ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-acoolmausam

madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

bina wife ke itne ehsaano ke husband usko support nahi kar sakta.

sandhya had to be shown putting her husband on a pedestal by makign himt he top cook first in order to legitimise her request to study further!

education/career is not the basic right of a woman but a whim of her sasural people.

thanks ut no thanks this is not my idea of a new progressive story. the story is as regressive as it can be.
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

They are Portraying the Life of Middle class indian Family , I Loved Every Track of this show so faar , LOL  I guess the TM and the people who essaying on Cvs are themselves lost consciousness and left with amnesia ..  The Story is Completely Different from ur Regular Way of thinking this is the reason for the top position of this show in Different countries , Its the Work of Cvs who got such Appreciation from world wide people , they could not get into Track just like that , they could not show Love Story Just like a Love Story ..   many things like Trust , understanding , confidence are also part of our life and this is what they are doing ...   Dont pull out ur hair and say them as discontent from the actual concept ...   CVs are Going Perfectly Well on their Story , their Tracks are Just Awesome , Watch from ur Soul Not from ur Eyes ..

Hats off to Cvs for giving such a beautiful Story , which is close to real life in all ways ..

also i am NOT AMNESIC. I CLEARLY REMEMEBR THIS SHOW WAS ABOUT TEH FEMALE LEAD WANTING TO PURSUE IAS.
i waited and waited ... maybe ur forgettign what thsi show promised in the begginging, i have not.
also im not pullign oUT my air ... LOL MY HAIR ARE SIMPYL TOO PRECIOUS TO WASTE ON A SHOW .

LOL LOL then I guess I need to Leave this Topic , instead of making insane people to sane its better to leave them at their insane position ...  ROFL ROFL

thanks and same to urself ROFL
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anush-k-a

i think she has it already, not that she always shows her attitude in public. just giving only right things to right people @ right time...

right. but consider this story to be a journey of all characters. not only Sandhya. These days Suraj is learning how crooked the world is. Also the couple is getting closer. Thats what actually meant by singapore track. Real life not the journey of a single person. all are moving togeher. See Bhabho has changed a lot from beginning. I dont know whether you've seen old episodes. But bhabho has positively changed a lot. In real life, I think we need to wait always for something good to happen. no world will turn in the time sun raises. And after all it is only a daily soap na?

do u feel in real life peopel like bhabhos change?i just want them to increase the pace of story. as of late it is too slow.
_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

thanks and same to urself ROFL

Reported Topic will be closed soonly ,

Thanks U Prooved u are insane , without any of my Next Post ROFL

If u have any Problems contact Shashi Summet Mittal Productions and Mail them , Hope u Find the Answer From them in a Right Way ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boomer

madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
there is nothign wrong in this opic for u to report. but u did only becuse u could. u think u can come and call people with a different opinion insane and then report topic humm quite brave of u.

also ur over estimating ur capability to pronounce and ceritfy people. and this is certainly a case of personal attack on a forum member with a contrastign opinion. i ahve reported u too.

thanks.

Go to top