Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dear AMNESIC Cvs of diya aur baati (Page 3)

...soniii... Senior Member
...soniii...
...soniii...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

See the Story from Positive side , If u see it for a single line of show Concept  they cant do anything , they need to build strong building blocks for her Life to be shown beautifully , Just For 1 or 2 persons they cant deliver the mass thing in 2 months or 3 months  .. 

Understand the inner meaning they are showing in Each and Every Track  with a Logic sense .. and Love the show  ...  After All they cant show their Love as Just Love Story bcoz they are soulMates , so their Creativity in showing their Love Story will also be Unique , Only People Who Faced Many Problems and gained much maturedness for their Life  can understand the Indepth meaning of story .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boomercoolmausamJuna04

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjana.d

im dying to see soem progress ont he original story lien but it looks like the show wud see the year out before even showing suraj rathi aware of it.

Same here. One can't take forever to try for IPS. There are age restrictions. I think its 30 years. After WTC, I bet that will be a long drawn track on Mr Rajkumar. I feel by the time they actually do something about the IPS track which will be after a few years this show will be on the verge of exit.
Anush-k-a Groupbie
Anush-k-a
Anush-k-a

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@anjana.d-  dear u have every right to express your views. I agree with you. I'm just reminding you an old spoiler saying Sandhya becoming IPS soon confirmed by Star plus officials.and all forumites were wondering how the track will proceed further if it is shown this early.

so don't worry. Enjoy the filler episodes. Even they are taken intelligently compared to any other show getting aired..DABH CVs are more productive than any other CVs...Whatever you say, its a matter of fact that DABH is really far better than any other shows...it portrays the reality of Indian middle class families. Truths are always bitter.. It is set in Pushkar, a below average town in Rajasthan, not in a metro city..we should consider the whole scenario, not only a particular point & feel awkward... also I don't know whether you're married. In a lower middle class family marriage makes a big difference for everyone. Thats why DABH is still on the top. From what I learnt it is more or less similar to the story of every married middleclass couple in India..

Edited by Anush-k-a - 18 July 2012 at 10:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boomercoolmausamJuna04

madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anush-k-a

@anjana.d-  dear u have every right to express your views. I agree with you. I'm just reminding you an old spoiler saying Sandhya becoming IPS soon confirmed by Star plus officials.and all forumites were wondering how the track will proceed further if it is shown this early.

so don't worry. Enjoy the filler episodes. Even they are taken intelligently compared to any other show getting aired..DABH CVs are more productive than any other CVs...Whatever you say, its a matter of fact that DABH is really far better than any other shows...it portrays the reality of Indian middle class families. Truths are always bitter.. It is set in Pushkar, a below average town in Rajasthan, not in a metro city..we should consider the whole scenario, not only a particular point & feel awkward... also I don't know whether you're married. In a lower middle class family marriage makes a big difference for everyone. Thats why DABH is still on the top. From what I learnt it is more or less similar to the story of every married middleclass couple in India..

yes i am married with a child. thats teh reason i want to see somethign different than a yougn girl beign shown to serve her nlaws. this is all too common. i beg to differ bhabho is a sick creature and shud be shown repenting. i dotn liek sandhya's attitude of pacifying everyone. i wud have liked if she had walked out. i dont know if u r married or not but DABH is strengthening stereotypes already so strong in society. do we realy need more. domineering MILs, lame husbands and subservient bahus ye sab to waise bhi bahut faila hua hai ... im certainly not interested in seeing all this which i anyway see all around me. gimem something different.
what has sandhya achieved till now? aur buildign blocks of a relationship rakhane ka kaam sirf aik aurat ka hai? what is teh husband doing? all that suraj has done for her is treat her like a crap in front of entire neighbourhood to make her leave! iske alwa what has the guy done ? except pacifying his mother .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-a

madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i wanted to see the spark and never say die attitude in the female lead. she is a great disappointment there.

in real life , no one comes to ur rescue or to fulfill r dreams. u have to find a way urself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-akanak.

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

They are Portraying the Life of Middle class indian Family , I Loved Every Track of this show so faar , LOL  I guess the TM and the people who essaying on Cvs are themselves lost consciousness and left with amnesia ..  The Story is Completely Different from ur Regular Way of thinking this is the reason for the top position of this show in Different countries , Its the Work of Cvs who got such Appreciation from world wide people , they could not get into Track just like that , they could not show Love Story Just like a Love Story ..   many things like Trust , understanding , confidence are also part of our life and this is what they are doing ...   Dont pull out ur hair and say them as discontent from the actual concept ...   CVs are Going Perfectly Well on their Story , their Tracks are Just Awesome , Watch from ur Soul Not from ur Eyes ..

Hats off to Cvs for giving such a beautiful Story , which is close to real life in all ways ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aboomercoolmausamJuna04

madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@ sonu fan
yes right i knwo i shud be patient and i think i have been . diya aur baati premiered last year in august 27 2011!
now it is july 19 2012.
it hink it is a long time to wait for at leats the hero to know what his wife wants.
we shud wait, but we cannot wait for ever.
if they plan to show IPS track next year by that time it wud have lost its charm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-akanak.

madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _srija_

They are Portraying the Life of Middle class indian Family , I Loved Every Track of this show so faar , LOL  I guess the TM and the people who essaying on Cvs are themselves lost consciousness and left with amnesia ..  The Story is Completely Different from ur Regular Way of thinking this is the reason for the top position of this show in Different countries , Its the Work of Cvs who got such Appreciation from world wide people , they could not get into Track just like that , they could not show Love Story Just like a Love Story ..   many things like Trust , understanding , confidence are also part of our life and this is what they are doing ...   Dont pull out ur hair and say them as discontent from the actual concept ...   CVs are Going Perfectly Well on their Story , their Tracks are Just Awesome , Watch from ur Soul Not from ur Eyes ..

Hats off to Cvs for giving such a beautiful Story , which is close to real life in all ways ..

close to real life? i so beg to differ!
also i am NOT AMNESIC. I CLEARLY REMEMEBR THIS SHOW WAS ABOUT TEH FEMALE LEAD WANTING TO PURSUE IAS.
i waited and waited ... maybe ur forgettign what thsi show promised in the begginging, i have not.
also im not pullign oUT my air ... LOL MY HAIR ARE SIMPYL TOO PRECIOUS TO WASTE ON A SHOW .

Edited by anjana.d - 18 July 2012 at 11:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak.

Go to top