Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dear AMNESIC Cvs of diya aur baati (Page 2)

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

I dont think What i said was not Appropriate , Never Mind If u Feel so  ... 

Its Better to go on our way instead making such Draft People to understand the Point ..     

No One Bothers if u feel Only U are Right on this World , ... I used to Ignore such mononucleosis People .. 

Edited by coolmausam - 18 July 2012 at 9:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...soniii...

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
-Deleted-

Edited by kanak. - 18 July 2012 at 9:08pm
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

I used to Ignore such mononucleosis People .. 

Bye ..

madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Thay are Doing their Ridht Job , People who are Fed up , Who are Highly over reacting on this Issue have a wait for time , till the releations between all the people are strongly bonded , if u cant wait u can give up the show , No one cares .. Thay are doing 100 % Perfect Job .. Stop Blaming someone if u cant wait ... Angry

do we have a right to voice our opinions or not? or only peopel who blindly praise a show allowed to post?! constructive criticism is for improvement. and is much needed in all walks of life. if u have so much problem with what i say ... kindly go and read forum rules which clearly says to respect contrastign opinions. or all those talks only hogwash?

hello           No Fool on this Earth thinks a show with a Stright Forward plot can be continued to 10 years .. 

i think you should go back READ AND UNDERSTAND what i wrote. i worte who would rememebr it after 10 years. not that teh show shoudl run for 10 years.

People who  are Watching the show Learning many things form show ,when once u Learned u will definetly remember all the Way the DABH  show , Will u ever Forget a Guru in ur school or college for giving u such a beautiful life , , To All it Matters Life with a Clean and Logic sence , We are not hurrily setting our plot and singing and bashing them to show her as IPS in 45 days , If u understand the Story All it Matters , her In-Laws are conservative People and Moreover it is a Real Life Story .. 

exactly peopel are learnign and thats exactly why tehy shoudl show a positive change and not be regressive as it is. all they have shown till now is bahu torture, ideal and lame husband and bahu going all out to pelase he rinalws. whats new in this? we are all too aware of all these things and if they wanted to show this, it wud have been betetr to advertise it as a regular saas bahu showBetter u end up Watching the show , if u say who will Remember the show After 10Years , Many Article and Interviews have come on this Show that Sandhya gave Inspiration to a Girl and she got a State top 10 rank in TamilNadu , a houseWife said She is Loving Patience of Sandhya and her Maturedness in Handling Probllems without hurting anyone ,,,

All u want in show is  only IPS Track , u are Helpless Better Stay away and Stop Bashing CVs it is injecting the Material into Society , They are Sharing Many Social Issues / Awareness From the Show ...

i request you to kindly revamp ur definition of bashing. i did not BASH.  i registered my discontent and i have every right to do so since i am also a viewer of the indian telly. i cannot be told to put up or shut up. infact ur post comes close to bashing a real person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
so much for the advise ur giving for us to avoi the serial. maybe u shud set an example by avoiding threads which do nto suit ur taste first.
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@ kanak
truly stated.
im sick of these filelr tracks.
the writers just want to stretch the show to the maximum as is the current trend on indian television.
rather than showing us a tightly executed story to keep us ont he edge of our seats ... they just love to DRAGGG on and on untill the premsie gets lost under a pile of rubbish.
as for this master chef track ... it damning, unbelievable and totally unnecessary.
im dying to see soem progress ont he original story lien but it looks like the show wud see the year out before even showing suraj rathi aware of it.
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

I dont think What i said was not Appropriate , Never Mind If u Feel so  ... 

Its Better to go on our way instead making such Draft People to understand the Point ..     

No One Bothers if u feel Only U are Right on this World , ... I used to Ignore such mononucleosis People .. 

thank you for ignoring us. it is a priviledge to be ignored by you.

Edited by anjana.d - 18 July 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhikanak.

...soniii... Senior Member
...soniii...
...soniii...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

People Please Calm Down and Chill ..

If u are Chill u can understand What they are Doing ..  There is a Lot of Beauty and Understanding between SurYa in this Track .. Now their Words are getting Exchanged , Both are Strong Supportive supportive Systems to Eachother ...

No Bashing No Bashing , They are doing Right Job. All it Depends on ur way of Thinking !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boomercoolmausamJuna04ranil.

Go to top