India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dear AMNESIC Cvs of diya aur baati

madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
it is my emphatic call to you guys who have created this diya aur baati, that your story was about a certain young lady aspiring to become an IPS officer.

i dont know what happenned and where but i guess the old writer developed an amnesia and the new one wasnt briefed about the premise on which thsi show was crafted and started.

this show is the heights of dichotomy between the concept and execution of an idea.
i want to remind you guys please there was a story line which was promisd by you ... to shwo not the usual saas bahu tamasha but a young girl who wanted to break free of the barriers and chase her dreams and avenge her parents death by racking down terrorists. since you guys have seem to develop amnesia , kindly wake up and give us the audience what we want.

regards.

Edited by anjana.d - 18 July 2012 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak.navyaalex8Patrarekha

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I'm signing this too... Hamaare maange poori karo! (Also poori karo our maange for a more realistic SurYa relationship progression)
madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
yeah that too and its high time they show the IPS track. i want to tell them it is not the length of the show which makes it memorable , it is the quality.
earlier some memorable serials liek KASHISH ended in 30 episodes but delivered what they promised , so we remember them to this day.
DABH ... if they continue like this, who will rememebr it say 10 years from now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

induchowdhary

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Thay are Doing their Ridht Job , People who are Fed up , Who are Highly over reacting on this Issue have a wait for time , till the releations between all the people are strongly bonded , if u cant wait u can give up the show , No one cares .. Thay are doing 100 % Perfect Job .. Stop Blaming someone if u cant wait ... Angry

No Fool on this Earth thinks a show with a Stright Forward plot can be continued to 10 years .. 

People who  are Watching the show Learning many things form show ,when once u Learned u will definetly remember all the Way the DABH  show , Will u ever Forget a Guru in ur school or college for giving u such a beautiful life , , To All it Matters Life with a Clean and Logic sence , We are not hurrily setting our plot and singing and bashing them to show her as IPS in 45 days , If u understand the Story All it Matters , her In-Laws are conservative People and Moreover it is a Real Life Story .. 

Better u end up Watching the show , if u say who will Remember the show After 10Years , Many Article and Interviews have come on this Show that Sandhya gave Inspiration to a Girl and she got a State top 10 rank in TamilNadu , a houseWife said She is Loving Patience of Sandhya and her Maturedness in Handling Probllems without hurting anyone ,,,

All u want in show is  only IPS Track , u are Helpless Better Stay away and Stop Bashing CVs it is injecting the Material into Society , They are Sharing Many Social Issues / Awareness From the Show ...

Edited by coolmausam - 18 July 2012 at 8:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiAnush-k-a...soniii...boomerpjarpiJuna04SAIBALROUTHranil.

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
@anjana.d So true. The series is not at all what it was setup to be. More regressive than progressive. I only watch for Anas, else one Bhabho was enough to drive me away.

Edited by kanak. - 18 July 2012 at 8:38pm

madhubala.fan

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

No Fool on this Earth thinks a show with a Stright Forward plot can be continued to 10 years ..

But there is where makers go wrong these days. What is the purpose of a TV show - To tell a story or to stretch a concept / idea for 10 years? All soaps loose track becuase makers only what it to go on and on and on whether they are showing what they set out to takes a backseat.

madhubala.fan

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

People who are Watching the show Learning many things form show ,when once u Learned u will definetly remember all the Way the DABH show , Will u ever Forget a Guru in ur school or college for giving u such a beautiful life , , To All it Matters Life with a Clean and Logic sence , We are not hurrily setting our plot and singing and bashing them to show her as IPS in 45 days , If u understand the Story All it Matters , her In-Laws are conservative People and Moreover it is a Real Life Story .. 

Better u end up Watching the show , if u say who will Remember the show After 10Years , Many Article and Interviews have come on this Show that Sandhya gave Inspiration to a Girl and she got a State top 10 rank in TamilNadu , a houseWife said She is Loving Patience of Sandhya and her Maturedness in Handling Probllems without hurting anyone ,,,

All u want in show is only SurYa Fast romance and IPS Track  , u are Helpless Better Stay away and Stop Bashing CVs it is injecting the Material into Society , They are Sharing Many Social Issues / Awareness From the Show ...They are Knitting What they have Promised ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-a...soniii...boomerSAIBALROUTH

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
In your anger you did not read what I wrote. Such opinionated views about someone you don't even know. never mind. I choose to ignore

Edited by kanak. - 18 July 2012 at 8:57pm

Go to top