Arshi SS: Arnav's birthday

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Just came up with a new SS. Hope u all will like itπŸ˜ƒ

It was Arnav's birthday today. Arnav expected that everyone will wish him and throw a grand party and so on. When the clock struck 12:00am Arnav went and stood infront of Khushi and smiled like a stupid and then Khushi made a weird face and said, "Kya? Kuch chahiye aapko?" Arnav stood dumbstruck and thought, "Isse yaad nahi hai ki aaj mera birthday hai?" "Chalo ek hint da ta hoon isse" "Khushi" he said. "haan.." Khushi replied. "tum kuch bhool to nahi rahi ho?" Arnav asked. Khushi hit her own head with her hand and said, "aare hum bhool kaise gaye"  "It's ok Khushi ho jata hai" he said with a bit of attitude. "aare nahi Arnavji hum kaise bhool sakte hai ki hume kal Nanheji ke saath haame bahar jana hai shopping karne"  Khushi said.

"kya!!! NK ke saath shopping jana yaad hai par mera.." Khushi cuts him off and she says "arnavj kal hame bohot kaam hai please aab soo jate hai subha baat kaengey thik hai" saying this she went to bed. Arnav was so damn angry that she remembered going out with NK and forgot his birthday. He made a sad face and went to bed.

He woke up early in the morning and thought that at least everyone else will remember but they also forgot. He was neglected by everyone even Anjali forgot. She was busy with all the household works. He thought, "aaj sabko ho kya gaya, kissi ko mera birthday yaad hi nahi hai"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it guys??? Should I continue?? Plz leave ur comments and hit the like button. For PMs u will have 2 buddy me and leave comments also.

I need at least 30 comments n likes only then I'll continue.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Silent readers plz comment.

Part 2 (pg 6)

Last part (pg 10)

Check out my INDEX :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3089501

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww poor arnav 
looove it.
maybe they have surprise for him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
please continue
sarunrockz thumbnail
awesome continue soon 
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i was really expecting someone to write story on arnav's b'day...thnx 4 writing...awesome start dear:):):)
sree89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow..very nice...continue soon please
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...
plzzz continue with it..
and thanks for the pm
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hm.. this sounds very intersting please continue soon! :D
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's Nice !! Do Continue it 
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome start
Continue please
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awww arnav is so cute
i have a feeling maybe everyone is playing with him as if they forgot his bday but in actual they may have planned a surprise for him ;)
awesome ss
continue soon