Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

2012 vs 2017 Cvs Wake up. (Page 4)

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Smileoh common u mean to say ekta shud use time machine ,travel to future n knw da latest tech before taking da leap???der r more many more issues gng in da serial which brought heart attack to me first the kid calling papa n now vik-neha divorce
ha yaar ektaa ki pass ek time machine tou hona chahiye nah? itna Leap jo lete haiLOL @Bold, apne aap ko samhal nah kyu ki abhi tou shurawat pata nahi aesi aur kitna Jhatke abhi dena baaki hai

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Smileoh common u mean to say ekta shud use time machine ,travel to future n knw da latest tech before taking da leap???der r more many more issues gng in da serial which brought heart attack to me first the kid calling papa n now vik-neha divorce
ha yaar ektaa ki pass ek time machine tou hona chahiye nah? itna Leap jo lete haiLOL @Bold, apne aap ko samhal nah kyu ki abhi tou shurawat pata nahi aesi aur kitna Jhatke abhi dena baaki hai

i just hope cv's vil clear this soon-ish bas bahut ho gaya yar surprises
TheBoyWhoLived Goldie
TheBoyWhoLived
TheBoyWhoLived

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Lol dear this is a daily soap and things can't be THAT perfect. There are bound to be some bloopers. We as viewers should just learn to ignore them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

RUSmart Senior Member
RUSmart
RUSmart

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I dont know about me but if Aamir Khan watched this leap he would commit suicide. Or just call up Ekta and tell her to stop this serial immediately. A wonderful TV serial collapsing the way it is doing right now. Unnecessary divorces and the like which really are annoying.  The CVs have to be at least a bit realistic.
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
U just cracked me up.. ROFL And y would aamir khan commit suicide...Stern Smile Beats me.. SillyThe Big Amitabh Bachchan Loves BALH and he tweeted about Ram and Peehu.. Party  Its a fiction show yaar.. Not a real life incident based show like Crime Patrol or SMJ or Gumraah.. I'm aamir's fan.. I know he is a perfectionist. But doesn't mean all his movies are completely logical Approve Film world and TV world are fictional except the actors. Y bother about it so much? We get emotionally attached to it, but take it with a pinch of salt. U can rant, crib but then just forget and move on and enjoy what's shown.

And BTW, u started the topic on time machine, now switched to divorce. Be clear in what u want to tell. Unnecessary divorce is not needed, i agree. But do we know the real reason behind Vik-Neha divorce? No right, so y break our head? And about being realistic, i would say BALH has been the most realistic serial i've seen till the last few months. Then things went haywire. We can't do much about it. Lets wait and see how the story unfolds. Sit back and enjoy and if u don't like it, u can choose more realistic shows of ur choice.

Edited by -MariaMars- - 19 July 2012 at 5:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NanyTaniya20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index