India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

2012 vs 2017 Cvs Wake up.

RUSmart Senior Member
RUSmart
RUSmart

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
There has been a 5 year leap in this serial. It means it was 2012 when the accident happened and now it is supposed to be 2017 as per the leap. It is surprising to see Ram Kapoor still using Tablet for communication (which I suppose will dissappear in 2017 and many more new devices will be available) and the mobiles they are using too are not that modern for the year 2017. Also the Malls in Dubai will be much more renovated by then. The writers definitely have not taken account about all these small changes which the world will be undrgoing in these years. Also a Book stall in the main shopping mall of Dubai is falling short of sales to just cover the Rent (how stupid). Yes in a Book stall there surely must be more people working instead of just the owner who is taking stock of the goods when it business time. Ram Kapoor visits the shop and just takes a number of books in his hands and settles the account by just keeping some amount on the counter...(does this not look silly of a staunch businessman especially when he is with the landlord of that store). And yes how come the little girl loses her way in the mall where her mother has a book store? Was it not easy for her to just go to the information counter and present herself?  Things dont seem to be syncronised as per the times we will be having in the year 2017.    Writers please wake up and give us something better  and believable to watch. This Serial does not deserve to be screwed like the way the writers are doing it.Wink 

Edited by RUSmart - 18 July 2012 at 11:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satpribebo03MefromNJfanrayaNanyidunnojineejiggs

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Lol i mean are u for real? What do you expect? Its not a science fiction that the cvs will be taking care of the gadgets that are to be used. Its a dail soap no hollywood science fiction.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuNancy_NUTSshamma92_CandyCream_TVserialfreakjakther7leo4ever-MariaMars-

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Smileoh common u mean to say ekta shud use time machine ,travel to future n knw da latest tech before taking da leap???der r more many more issues gng in da serial which brought heart attack to me first the kid calling papa n now vik-neha divorce

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03ami_31apricitysanjana39Nancy_NUTS_CandyCream_jakther7leo4ever-MariaMars-

Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
LOL...

you are expecting everything to be real...

KZK took more than 33 years leap in total... it started in 2001... do you think they showed 2034?? LOLLL... 

Its a show yar... dont expect everything to be real...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apricity_CandyCream_jakther7leo4ever-MariaMars-

CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Lol...what do you expect from them...i guess it for you...you mean they have to use some time-machine...and travel time with it...and shoot episodes in future...in that way the able to use all the future gadgets...lolROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSjakther7-MariaMars-

jayashs Senior Member
jayashs
jayashs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yeh log Pehle storyline ka logic ka bade se bade hole fix karne dhe, phir baadh mein syncing up with gadgets and the likes ki chintha karenge!

You are in an ideal world my friend, and "surprise" it is Ekta land!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7-MariaMars-

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ekta ko aik lab bhi bna lainee chahyai hai na?
or phr jab bhi kisee show main leap ayai to us say pahel woh 5 years / 10 yeras ya 18 years k baaad walee technology banay... lolxxx i mean yah show hai please isay show hi rahnai dain plsss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7leo4ever-MariaMars-

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hammad100

ekta ko aik lab bhi bna lainee chahyai hai na?
or phr jab bhi kisee show main leap ayai to us say pahel woh 5 years / 10 yeras ya 18 years k baaad walee technology banay... lolxxx i mean yah show hai please isay show hi rahnai dain plsss

lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index